Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   Dealership and Vendor Experiences (https://maxima.org/forums/dealership-vendor-experiences-9/)
-   -   F*CK PLASMA GLOW IN THE A$$ and FEDEX in the MOUTH! (https://maxima.org/forums/dealership-vendor-experiences/137529-f-ck-plasma-glow-fedex-mouth.html)

meccanoble 02-07-2003 02:43 PM

F*CK PLASMA GLOW IN THE A$$ and FEDEX in the MOUTH!

yea i'm ****ed ga dammit! I waited 4 weeks for some dam neons that were supposed to be at my door the first week...turns out they were in back order and couldnt let me know until the 4th week...these f*cks finally say they gonna next day it to me through FEDEX, THEE BEST CARRIER AROUND! They were gonna do this on wednesday, so i say fine, lets do this, long wait but hey....this means that its supposed to come in on thursday (yesterday)

its f*cking FRIDAY, no package, no call, no nothing....i write a quick hate mail, get their number from private source and behold, fedex either lost the package or dont recall picking it up...hahaha...so they say they gonna ship me another one express, cant even give me the next day, bast@ards....

now what would have happened if i didnt call and kept waiting...this sucks man, i'm so mad right now....i bought them from someone who was in contact with plasma, i dont blame him at all and i prefer to keep his/her name and business private from all this but i'm so dissappointed in how all this went....i promised myself i wouldnt post about this but after seeing what i had to do today, i'm totally disappointed at the whole transaction....:mad:

Jeff92se 02-07-2003 02:46 PM

Usually what happens when you buy this trendy stuff. It's usually from these little places that don't give a crap about the customers.

Rice mods = Rice service I guess

97blackSE 02-07-2003 02:50 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is the FUNNIEST $HIT i have ever heard!!!

maximadave 02-07-2003 03:04 PM

Originally posted by Jeff92se

Rice mods = Rice service I guess

:laugh:

pjalst 02-07-2003 03:06 PM

If you spoke to the company and FED Ex the way you're writing in this thread, they probably lost your S#!T on purpose and with good cause.:laugh:

mtrai760 02-07-2003 04:39 PM

Mabye they are in the same box with your twin turbo motor... :wall:

:kiss:

meccanoble 02-07-2003 08:16 PM

Originally posted by pjalst
If you spoke to the company and FED Ex the way you're writing in this thread, they probably lost your S#!T on purpose and with good cause.:laugh:
i didnt speak to anybody like this...i was calm, yes i tried to repeatedly remind them but i didnt yell or anything...****ers...i swear if them ****s come broken, i'm sending them ****s back wit a f*cking bomb and EVERYONE's gonna have neons! :mad:

mtrai760 02-07-2003 09:14 PM

Neons= glow in the dark rice... :cheston:

meccanoble 02-24-2003 09:34 PM

Originally posted by mtrai760
Neons= glow in the dark rice... :cheston:
hater, neons own :kiss:

pjalst 02-25-2003 05:45 AM

Originally posted by meccanoble

i didnt speak to anybody like this...i was calm, yes i tried to repeatedly remind them but i didnt yell or anything...****ers...i swear if them ****s come broken, i'm sending them ****s back wit a f*cking bomb and EVERYONE's gonna have neons! :mad:

= issues

BlueC 03-01-2003 08:45 PM

:laugh: funniest sh!t ive ever read

K Pazzo 6 04-04-2003 12:46 PM

...i swear if them ****s come broken, i'm sending them ****s back wit a f*cking bomb and EVERYONE's gonna have neons! :mad:

meccanoble 04-21-2003 11:21 PM

wow, forgot about this, everything was solved and i received two kits by mistake :kiss:

philly96maxima 05-11-2003 08:16 PM

After all this! , and now forget about it???:Puke: on this thread I say!!

meccanoble 06-18-2003 10:10 PM

Originally posted by philly96maxima
After all this! , and now forget about it???:Puke: on this thread I say!!
yea, they took good care of me and they did send out a package earlier, it was FEDEX unorganized a$$es that messed things up basically...

MaxedOutOfCash 07-10-2003 06:28 AM

haha nice and calm huh?

anaximander 08-16-2003 11:06 PM

You should've pretended that you never got the stuff and just continued the rants. That was hilarious.

Maximus03SE 08-27-2003 10:25 PM

Originally posted by BlueC

:laugh: funniest sh!t ive ever read

TOTALLY agree...laughed my a$$ off at this thread. :laugh:

99MaximaSE-L 09-02-2003 09:04 AM

man im sorry to say it but tahts nothing, i recently just lost 2 of 4 wheels i bought off an org member, 2 of them came to my house, the other are somewhere in los angeles, we filled a report and they didnt even bother to look, gave me 250 bucks for em, insured, and left it at that, now im stuck with 2 wheels, 17 inch at italia s5, WHICH ARE NO LONGER BEING MADE, and 250 bucks.. try that FUK you fedex

nadir_s 09-03-2003 04:11 PM

so did u get ure lights or what

if not, can u get ****ed again? :)

meccanoble 09-19-2003 07:46 AM

Originally Posted by nadir_s
so did u get ure lights or what

if not, can u get ****ed again? :)

lol, well my dam lights broke, stupid sprints! f'ing garage shop lifted my car up and all i heard was CRINK!, goodbye side neons, and i lost the front one like 3rd day i had it put on. Biggest waste of money....EVER!

if anyone wants the second set, i'm selling real cheap :)