Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   Dealership and Vendor Experiences (https://maxima.org/forums/dealership-vendor-experiences-9/)
-   -   Everythingnissan.com cheap parts (https://maxima.org/forums/dealership-vendor-experiences/388440-everythingnissan-com-cheap-parts.html)

jballa2KSE 03-22-2007 06:19 PM

Everythingnissan.com cheap parts

Anyone needing any brand new OEM parts I would suggest going to this site, esp. this month. They already have really low prices (eg. sunroof motor usually 231, their's= 173..... This month they have $5 flat rate ship. no matter how many things you order. Just thought I'd let you guys know

SoonerFan 03-22-2007 06:23 PM

daveb has the best prices...or try a new place that doesnt have years of serving us and building our trust

nk2k2 03-22-2007 06:41 PM

plus this is in the wrong section, put this in the general discussions section.

nismopc 03-22-2007 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by soonerfan
daveb has the best prices...or try a new place that doesnt have years of serving us and building our trust

Uh, EverythingNissan.com have several years of serving the Nissan community. It's not a "new place" as you stated. Maybe new to this forum, but definately not new to the Nissan and Infiniti communities.

By the way, daveb does NOT have the best prices. He just offers very compe***ive prices and has a long term relationship with this forum.

Gjohnson 03-22-2007 07:48 PM

hmmmmm............ on one had Davd b has been good to me. On the other hand my cash flow is short. hmmmm.........what to do......

irish44j 03-22-2007 08:22 PM

just browsing....that place really doesn't have all that many maxima parts available...and the few that I know DaveB's prices on aren't any lower on this site.

Max4U 03-22-2007 10:07 PM

Check out nissanpartsonline.net BEST PRICES

jballa2KSE 03-22-2007 10:18 PM

hey, sorry to cause so much turmoil... i completely understand the fact that Dave B has good prices, adn is a terrific asset to this forum, but I'm pretty sure that when I was lookin for coils, he was not cheaper than this site, and all Dave B is is another dealership, and I have taken prices from this sight and local places tell me they cant touch the price. Everythingnissan is @ like %25 off of MSRP, I think thats tough to beat.

Sorry for the placement, I just dont browse the Gen. Disc. too often, and I was just in this section while I was thinkin about it.

I have used Dave B before too, but if you live in Boston like me, or anywhere further away from Texas, $5 flat rate shipping is extremely helpful when you need a few parts.

nismopc 03-23-2007 05:21 AM

These are the places I have dealt with over the past 14 years of owning Nissan and Infiniti vehicles for OEM parts. I have had excellent service as well as fast shipping and low prices from all of them.

www.brucetitus.com/ou/olympianissan AKA www.nissanparts.cc
www.courtesynissan.com AKA www.courtesyparts.com
www.nissanofscottsdale.com AKA www.everythingnissan.com AKA www.everythinginfiniti.com

LOCAL (central/northern Ohio)
Buckeye Nissan
Nissan North

I am a price comparison shopper and if I am able to purchase OEM parts cheaper at any reputable Nissan parts dept online or locally, that's the way I will go. It all depends on the part(s) you are ordering and which reputable company has them at the lowest cost (at that time).

I have yet to buy anything from daveb. Not that I won't, I just have been able to buy the parts I needed elsewhere cheaper (at that time).

trigger005 03-23-2007 06:04 AM

wow, if only i'd known bout those sites sooner... everything nissan has a complete set of ignition coils for $120?!? i paid twice that much... wtf. Almost seems 2 good 2 b true

wngan9447 03-23-2007 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by trigger005
wow, if only i'd known bout those sites sooner... everything nissan has a complete set of ignition coils for $120?!? i paid twice that much... wtf. Almost seems 2 good 2 b true

I think those are 60 bucks each coil.

eugenemaxima 03-23-2007 08:45 AM

nismopc 03-23-2007 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by eugenemaxima

Atleast post some nonsense response to get your post count up. :russ:

Not some jibber jabber :gotme:

18 posts - woohoo!

Max4U 03-23-2007 09:42 AM

www.nissanpartsonline.net is 30% off OEM parts plus free shipping on items over $25. You be the judge :cool:

trigger005 03-23-2007 05:30 PM

we really should have a compilation of where to get cheap parts as a sticky :idea:

CoolMax 03-23-2007 05:34 PM

http://forums.maxima.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13

MAXSE2kMT 03-23-2007 07:46 PM

+1 for nissanpartsonline, great prices

Tippy Toes 03-24-2007 11:42 AM

I am looking at the bumper and then bumper cover at http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...atalogid=2..is this the actual replacement for the rear bumper im confused...there are no pictures at this site....kinda confusing...

Anyone know? I'm looking for a rear bumper...

jballa2KSE 03-24-2007 08:18 PM

+1 for nissanpartsonline.... never heard of it, but the sunroof motor is another 10 dollars off

timl94 06-18-2016 11:16 AM

I gave everythingnissan.comthe VIN for my Sentra and they sent the wrong part then charged me 20% restocking fee when I had to return it. They are a rip off if you need to return anything so you better make sure U R getting the correct part. I do not recommend anyone use them.

Fakie J Farkerton 06-18-2016 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by timl94 (Post 9114993)
I gave everythingnissan.comthe VIN for my Sentra and they sent the wrong part then charged me 20% restocking fee when I had to return it. They are a rip off if you need to return anything so you better make sure U R getting the correct part. I do not recommend anyone use them.

If they had your vin and still sent the wrong part, that's on them..unless it was a free return if exchanging only, and you only wanted to return, not exchange for the correct part..then I could see the 20%..maybe