Dealership and Vendor Experiences Let other Maxima owners, or potential Maxima owners, which dealerships and shops you've had good or bad luck with.

Jmautoracing

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 08:35 AM
I'm needing a caw

Originally Posted by cjandura
What little dent the whole side is pushed in look at the pipe size.But anyway sense there is so much of this photoshop crap being talked about ive desided just to take JM to court.So now because of the wonderfull peanut gallery the 2 of you are Joe will now have to take off from work drive to Pa pay for my 4 lost days of work from the so called shipping issues in which i had to take off from work and then theres the rental care reinbursment from the first shipping screw up.and above all that he still going to have to take this exhaust and replace it with a non damaged one.i did not want to go this route but the photoshop comments have forced it.
Court??? You do know you'll lose way more time from work and not result in anything more. Rental??

This is epic
Old 09-23-2010, 08:37 AM

cool thread bro

*awaits banning*
Old 09-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by essential1
This is exactly why they are saying to take multiple pics from multiple different angles of the DAMAGE especially. Like I said before, I have nothing against you, i'm trying to help both you and JMAUTO solve this mishap. But as far as the pics you posted, they honestly do look false. I know nothing about photoshop, but based on the second pic, the first one really does look doctored up. The other pictures are fine, but the real issue is the crushed tip.

As far as the comments saying that your trying to get something for free, what they are refering to is that JMAUTO is willing to send you a replacement based soley on pictures and is TRUSTING YOU to send the damaged product back to him after he sends the replacement. Meaning, you can potentially have possesion of two megan exhausts (even if one is damaged) therefore leaving JMAUTO negative $400. (or however much it costs) I'm not trying to say that this is what you're gonna do, but trying to show you how much JMAUTO is bending over backwards to satisfy his customer. Ray charles can see that.

And about you taking it to court, as of now, you really dont have a case. JM can print this thread and use it for evidence also. And as of where the thread stands right now, JM has a winning case simply because of the fact that he offered a way to resolve this situation in multiple places and you are still ranting and raving that he isnt taking care of you.

Don't take this as an attack towards you at all. And gain, I'm not saying that you're lying, nor am I taking sides. I've been scammed on the org twice in the past for a large sum of money, so I know how frustrating it can be. I'm just trying to help both you and JMAUTO solve this mishap. It looks like your going it the right direction by taking more pics like he requested, but you really do need to take more pics of the damage in question because as of now, the photoshop BS callers do have a valid point.
The agreement between myself and JM is that he sends Fedex to pick up this exhaust and when they have it to ship me the replacement not the other way around.all i requested from him was the fedex return tracking number.and as far as the exhaust goes when JM gets it back i want him to post pictures of it.i must of took 30 pics last night and everytime i tried to fet cloce up and direct i got a giant blue glare from the chrome when i took the picture and the very first pic there is no chrome except around the edges so it came out ok.look there is no more issue between mysel and JM anymore the issue came from when Megan the shipper and manufacturer of the product basically said i was on my own.BTW did you even bother to asked what pictures that megan wanted me to take mostly box condition.

Last edited by cjandura; 09-23-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:55 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by phatboislim
sorry i'm not an e-thug, i just take care of my family and teach them the right way to do things
Sorry dont know what e-thug is but theres an open invite for you to come and discuss the issues you have with my family
Old 09-23-2010, 08:55 AM
I'm needing a caw

You don't know how to take pictures?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:58 AM
I'm needing a caw

Sorry dont know what e-thug is but theres an open invite for you to come and discuss the issues you have with my family
Sorry but if you dont' clean it up, somehow find the ability to take digital camera pics (ie... bright room w/ flash off) and settle this pretty soon, you won't be participating on this forum much longer. New exhaust or no new exhaust.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:04 AM
Banned

cool thread bro

*awaits banning*
banning may be good but if it is we should both get it.just because you wanted to bring up my family in this thread how low is that and btw in what part of the issue im having with JM did my family have to become involved in.I personally did not see an occasion where my family needed the include and disrespectful remark given to them,I wonder how that makes you look,to attack a mans family out of your own small mindedness.but like i said there is a chair waiting for you at 325 n New st. West Chester,Pa come sit and we can discuss the issue that you have with my family.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeff92se
You don't know how to take pictures?
i own 1 camera and its my phone.ill have my niece take the pics this weekend if thats what you want.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:08 AM

*awaits banning*
Old 09-23-2010, 09:10 AM
Banned

Sorry but if you dont' clean it up, somehow find the ability to take digital camera pics (ie... bright room w/ flash off) and settle this pretty soon, you won't be participating on this forum much longer. New exhaust or no new exhaust.
ill get you more pics.but how about the member that wants to include and attack my family in this thread.How did my family become part of this conversation better yet why did they become part of this conversation.you'll threaten to ban me but you'll let another member attack my family which has no inclusion in this discussion.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:19 AM

if there are pics that show the same extent of damage as your original pic, ill retract my statement, but distorting a pic to the extreme is a lie, period. therefore your way of handling this situation, lying about how badly this exhaust is screwed up, reflects horribly to you as a 'family man'. in essence, why lie? just show the ACTUAL small dent/ding on the exhaust, confront the vendor about it, and received a brand new one, or better yet, what you have at a discounted price. as i posted from the pictures that YOU presented as evidence of this 'extremely damaged' catback, does not show, at all, that your ordered catback effects the performance of this catback...its a small ding!!!!!! WHY LIE?!
Old 09-23-2010, 09:55 AM
I'm needing a caw

No one threatened your family. TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN stuff properly and don't worry about the others.

There's no way you can post here day after day and not have time for some decent pics.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Banned

No one threatened your family. TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN stuff properly and don't worry about the others.

There's no way you can post here day after day and not have time for some decent pics.
Ok you come teach 2 SBCA classes then give them the test.oh yeah fill out these QC failure reports while the techs are taking the test.then arrange supervisor ride alongs for the tier one techs.Ill be glad to stay home and learn to take proper pics all day long.So which day you want Mon-Sat.Please say Saturday
Old 09-23-2010, 10:06 AM
I'm needing a caw

You want NOT to be banned? Taking pics ISN'T difficult. jesus christ.

Take pics and stop fricking complaining. We all have crap to do.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:21 AM

Wow...

IMO this is between CJandura and the vendor/distributor. So only these two people, along with the admins should actually be posting here.

This is a simple transaction, nobody should be calling out anyone's family. It's just not necessary.
Old 09-23-2010, 10:42 AM

BA BA BA BANNED
Old 09-23-2010, 10:52 AM

if the pic is altered we could all be affected...but probably not, because if it is..he risks permaban
Old 09-23-2010, 11:21 AM
My axles cry for mercy...

The agreement between myself and JM is that he sends Fedex to pick up this exhaust and when they have it to ship me the replacement not the other way around.all i requested from him was the fedex return tracking number.and as far as the exhaust goes when JM gets it back i want him to post pictures of it.i must of took 30 pics last night and everytime i tried to fet cloce up and direct i got a giant blue glare from the chrome when i took the picture and the very first pic there is no chrome except around the edges so it came out ok.look there is no more issue between mysel and JM anymore the issue came from when Megan the shipper and manufacturer of the product basically said i was on my own.BTW did you even bother to asked what pictures that megan wanted me to take mostly box condition.
I was misunderstood then. I only know about what pictures were asked to be taken listed in this thread. Ether way, I would stop trying to deal with megan since it seems like they dont want anything to do with this and just keep communicating with JM. Which it seems like your doing.

Last edited by essential1; 09-23-2010 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 12:01 PM

Epic! Just Epic!

Subscribed... waitin' on the permaban!!! Typical response... question what he says or does and the only response you get is louder and louder indignant retorts. No actual logic or rational thought injected into any of his posts at all. Kinda like arguing with my ex-wife. I still hate that crazy b!t(h!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by vinco
Epic! Just Epic!

Subscribed... waitin' on the permaban!!! Typical response... question what he says or does and the only response you get is louder and louder indignant retorts. No actual logic or rational thought injected into any of his posts at all. Kinda like arguing with my ex-wife. I still hate that crazy b!t(h!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm needing a caw

Less talk from those not involved or more banning.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:11 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

ill get you more pics.but how about the member that wants to include and attack my family in this thread.How did my family become part of this conversation better yet why did they become part of this conversation.you'll threaten to ban me but you'll let another member attack my family which has no inclusion in this discussion.
Link us and we'll handle that part. Just take the pics.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:44 PM
Sponsor

Wow I missed alot not being on here all day. Umm and about taking me to court is a load of bullsh*t. I am now getting a little pissed myself here. First of all, I am sitting here doing everything I can to get the new exhaust replaced, which has gone out today and I will be posting the tracking number here so everyone can see. The item has been inspected and is "NOT" damaged in anyway shape or form.

As far as the pictures are concerned, I am not getting involved in that for the sake of my statement earlier that I back my customers 100% even if they are irrational, threatening and impossible to work with. So i had another exhaust sent out of my own pocket and will worry about being reimbursed by either fedex or megan at a later time.

Cjandura, if you wish to take me to court for having an item indirectly drop shipped to you and the item was damaged, you should really rethink your situation. Not only are you in violation of many internet laws such as defaming, threatening and a few other things, but you have no arguement or case against me. I deeply apologize that you think someone knowing messed with just your exhaust and intentionally tried to cause you some high amount of suffering and pain. Its mighty odd that it would have happened just to you since 4 other people on this forum placed orders the OE-RS spec exhausts were on back order and had no problem with theirs.

Tracking will be posted later today.

*Note* If I have been unreasonable with my response or neglectful in my solutions I am deeply sorry to all that I offened. :-)
Old 09-23-2010, 03:44 PM
Sponsor

Fedex- 781976960353679
Old 09-23-2010, 03:58 PM

this thread is a winner.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JM AUTO RACING
Wow I missed alot not being on here all day. Umm and about taking me to court is a load of bullsh*t. I am now getting a little pissed myself here. First of all, I am sitting here doing everything I can to get the new exhaust replaced, which has gone out today and I will be posting the tracking number here so everyone can see. The item has been inspected and is "NOT" damaged in anyway shape or form.

As far as the pictures are concerned, I am not getting involved in that for the sake of my statement earlier that I back my customers 100% even if they are irrational, threatening and impossible to work with. So i had another exhaust sent out of my own pocket and will worry about being reimbursed by either fedex or megan at a later time.

Cjandura, if you wish to take me to court for having an item indirectly drop shipped to you and the item was damaged, you should really rethink your situation. Not only are you in violation of many internet laws such as defaming, threatening and a few other things, but you have no arguement or case against me. I deeply apologize that you think someone knowing messed with just your exhaust and intentionally tried to cause you some high amount of suffering and pain. Its mighty odd that it would have happened just to you since 4 other people on this forum placed orders the OE-RS spec exhausts were on back order and had no problem with theirs.

Tracking will be posted later today.

*Note* If I have been unreasonable with my response or neglectful in my solutions I am deeply sorry to all that I offened. :-)
YOU Have been neither Joe.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Sponsor

I appreciate that coming from you Chris
Old 09-23-2010, 05:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JM AUTO RACING
I appreciate that coming from you Chris
Joe like i said 90% of my anger came from being blown of by some guy named sirus at megan with the well have to discuss this about the replacement.the rest of it has to do with the major shipping issues that occured 5 times plus the fact i got a damaged product on top of the other 2 issues i told you about the other vendor and the dealership.and the last thing was this crap about photoshop and then the guy(used loosely) insulting my family over this.i remember saying to you on the phone a few times i DONT trust the vendors but im going to trust you thats why i didnt ask for a refund.and you also know after the first time you told me it was shipping to me this week after i had called and asked if it was in stock i had my old exhaust saw'ed off and explained to you the other car was going into the shop for some damn recall that made things worse.and i do believe it is not 100% your fault and i also know Megan has left me with bad opinions about their process.but on the good note i got a real camera from best buy in dover today because of what jeff92 said about my crappy phone pics and for the first time i got to do 185 on rt13.other then that your still good peeps Joe.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Banned

Old 09-23-2010, 07:12 PM
Banned

Old 09-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Banned

damn i suck with a camera.dammit ill prob get banned for too big of pictures.

Last edited by cjandura; 09-23-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:16 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

That's all you had to do from the beginning but that first pic is still a photoshop and should have never been posted. Make sure they get the old one back.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by deezo
That's all you had to do from the beginning but that first pic is still a photoshop and should have never been posted. Make sure they get the old one back.
x2
Old 09-24-2010, 07:21 AM
Banned

x2
offer still open to discuss your issue at my place you got the address.
and quit hanging on the mods sack.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by deezo
Link us and we'll handle that part. Just take the pics.
pics taken.and i dont have no damn photoshop on my phone.now how about that sack hugger insulting my family.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:32 AM

i'm hanging on the truth sack, yes the axleback is damaged, but not to the extent, it does warrant replacement, but why exaggerate, thats my point.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm needing a caw

That exhaust is clearly not even close to to being level. Why isn't there another shot so we could see the inside of the tips? And what's with the rusted exhuast flanged portion? Looks like an used exhaust
Old 09-24-2010, 12:13 PM

i'm hanging on the truth sack, yes the axleback is damaged, but not to the extent, it does warrant replacement, but why exaggerate, thats my point.
C'mon, man. It's not even your problem. Let it go.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:55 PM

yessir osama
Old 09-24-2010, 01:01 PM

Hey man not needed one bit^^^^^

Quick Reply: Jmautoracing