Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   Dealership and Vendor Experiences (https://maxima.org/forums/dealership-vendor-experiences-9/)
-   -   Stillen has the worst customer service ever (https://maxima.org/forums/dealership-vendor-experiences/637699-stillen-has-worst-customer-service-ever.html)

Maxfanatic 08-10-2011 06:10 PM

Stillen has the worst customer service ever

Has anyone ever dealt with these knuckleheads at Stillen the customer service sucks. If you ever buy from them do it online this way you don't have to deal with the idiots across the phone, those idiots would drive you insane. They are unprofessional and totally rude all i have to say is this don't try to change your order once you speak with them they will tell you they are not changing it and try make you believe your in the wrong for wanting change your order that hasn't even left the shop. Lousy customer service.

sg1214 08-10-2011 08:44 PM

Its not like they even have anything I would put on my car lol, exept for the front lip, their exhaust rusts and adds like 5 hp and costs 750 lol. Their intake is decent, just good for sound and mild HP gains. Maybe some of their suspension equipment but thats all i would buy from Stillen, like rear sway bars and FSTB's

silver7thgen 08-10-2011 09:27 PM

to each his own..

MaxLoverAz 08-10-2011 11:09 PM

This really belongs here: http://forums.maxima.org/dealership-...experiences-9/

QT1 5MT AE 08-10-2011 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by sg1214 (Post 8157565)
Its not like they even have anything I would put on my car lol, exept for the front lip, their exhaust rusts and adds like 5 hp and costs 750 lol. Their intake is decent, just good for sound and mild HP gains. Maybe some of their suspension equipment but thats all i would buy from Stillen, like rear sway bars and FSTB's

stillen isnt even wasting their time developing products for you guys to begin with. they dropped the ball on the maxima community back in 02

boneebone 08-11-2011 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by Maxfanatic (Post 8157396)
Has anyone ever dealt with these knuckleheads at Stillen the customer service sucks. If you ever buy from them do it online this way you don't have to deal with the idiots across the phone, those idiots would drive you insane. They are unprofessional and totally rude all i have to say is this don't try to change your order once you speak with them they will tell you they are not changing it and try make you believe your in the wrong for wanting change your order that hasn't even left the shop. Lousy customer service.

I agree, if you ever need replacement parts or you are missing parts you bought from a used Stillen product they will give you the run-around for weeks and say "they do have it, but they need to look for it in the warehouse, call them back in a week". When you call them back in a week they have another excuse. " We have it, but since you are so antsy, I don't want to sell it to you now" B/S

I was so tired of it i just went straight to the Sales Manager and dealt with him instead.

Poor customer service is the truth!!!!!!!!

Rods03Max619 08-11-2011 06:26 PM

Dealt with them 4 times, and had no problems....:D

District 09-23-2011 05:50 PM

Strong awaring everybody on companies. Thank you guys.

AllMaxxedOut 09-24-2011 03:02 PM

Just ordered another stillen lip w/ no issue yesterday. Guess it depends on who you deal with.

MizzMaxine 09-24-2011 05:30 PM

In all fairness you havent really mentioned what exactly happened, only that you changed the order and that doesnt really help anyone including yourself

HotRodBiker 09-28-2011 12:03 PM

I've used them before with no issues... but that was a long time ago.

Nmax5150 04-26-2019 03:14 PM

I know this is an old thread, but yes.. Kenny at Stillen is a total douchebag... He knows nothing and tells lies all the time... Nothing Stillen makes is made in USA.. They get stuff from China and package it in California... now its "Made in Usa" lol..

I would love to see that punk in person.. He needs an attitude adjustment..