Detailing Discuss how to make your car sparkly clean for car shows, local meets, or any other reason. What products do others use and how do we get them? Get your questions answered in here.

powder coating

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 03:46 PM

powder coating

hey, i know some of you guys enter shows and whatnot... does your engine really stand out? well, you can make it. im doing powdercoating for almost anything metal... i can do a variety of colors, specializing in the reflective chrome, gloss black, and charcoal metallic(like a gunmetal, but very very shiny). my buddy on here has a maxima and told me about this site. im sure you guys could use some good deals on this, so post a part and ill give ya a price! shipping will be included unless you are in the atlanta area and want to drop the parts off with me. the more you want done, the better deals i can cut you as well.

moderators, if its not ok for me to post this, please pm me and let me know. thanks! also, dont be afraid of the name lol, im not just a domestic lover, i like all cars... infact, im doing my entire eclipse(90 turbo) engine in reflective chrome! aol sn is the same as this sn if you have any questions. thanks!
Old 11-14-2003, 05:26 PM

man...whole engine in reflective chrome. we'll need sunglasses just to see it.