Detailing Discuss how to make your car sparkly clean for car shows, local meets, or any other reason. What products do others use and how do we get them? Get your questions answered in here.

Surf City Garage Car Products

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 08:41 AM

Surf City Garage Car Products

Hey all,

I was talking to a buddy of mine who works at a detail shop about different detailing products that he likes. Apparently he swears by Surf City Garage's line. Anyone on here ever used it that can give some input?

If the stuff is worth the money, I'd like to try it out. But, being that the stuff is off-the-wall expensive, I'd like to get some feedback, if possible, before finding out I wasted my money on something that's all hype and no results.

Thanks.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:10 AM

apparently you were'nt paying attention when i told you about zymol in the other thread. its expensive, but a little goes a long way. tell me what your trying to do, and i can tell you what you need to buy.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by max ride 41
apparently you were'nt paying attention when i told you about zymol in the other thread. its expensive, but a little goes a long way. tell me what your trying to do, and i can tell you what you need to buy.
Oh, I was just inquiring about this stuff. When did you post? I might have missed it. I mean, I'd be interested in that stuff, too. I just hate waiting on shipping.

Right now I need a good cutting polish and swirl remover. For starters.

Edit: Yeah, I missed it. Sorry. I was busy reading what you posted about your camera.

Last edited by Mr. Brett; 04-10-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by SLCPunk267
Oh, I was just inquiring about this stuff. When did you post? I might have missed it. I mean, I'd be interested in that stuff, too. I just hate waiting on shipping.

Right now I need a good cutting polish and swirl remover. For starters.

Edit: Yeah, I missed it. Sorry. I was busy reading what you posted about your camera.
well, zymol products are all put on by hand. no buffers, so i would start with hd cleanse, ( zymols version of the clay bar ) and go with the appropriate wax as they make different waxes depending upon your color. then you could follow up with a shot of the field glaze to really put a shine to it. thats about 100.00 bucks right there, plus you'll need microfiber towels.