Feedback/Suggestions Let us know what you like about Maxima.org, its forums, or let us know what suggestions you may have! DO NOT POST YOUR CAR QUESTIONS HERE.

OK ... So What's Up With The .Org Application?

Old 02-07-2017, 06:54 AM

OK ... So What's Up With The .Org Application?

I realize this is not the ideal sub-forum for this rant(ish) post but folks in-the-know frequent here.

Something's happened with the forum application recently.

Several of us have noted that the maxima.org iOS app no longer functions nor does the Forum Runner app.

Now, I've recent noted that my unser name and password are no longer stored/remembered which requires me to re-login on each visit.

Not that a key stroke and two mouse clicks are a big deal, it's just a functional change from access that was previously quite seamless.

Was there an update to the application that's resulted in the these changes 'er what?
Old 02-10-2017, 05:07 PM

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.