Garage and Workshop This forum is for discussions of what goes on in the garage - "the tools, the techniques, the tricks" ...or something like that. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CAR HERE.

Free On-Line Vehicle/Equipment Maintenance Tracker

Old 02-19-2012, 08:13 AM
Maxima.org Sponsor and Donating Maxima.org Member

Free On-Line Vehicle/Equipment Maintenance Tracker

AMSOIL Inc now offers a free on-line vehicle maintenance tracker. This service is free and available to everyone whether you use AMSOIL products or not.

Users can track maintenance for an unlimited number of vehicles and/or other equipment including motorcycles, ATV's, heavy-duty vehicles and more. The system is versatile and robust enough to track any maintenance service imaginable...oil changes, transmission service, filter changes, spark plug changes, tire rotations, wiper blade replacements...if a maintenance category doesn't exist in the dropdown menu, you can create your own customized maintenance category. Users can also establish e-mail reminder services.

Detailed Maintenance records can greatly increase the value of your car, truck or other equipment. This system also allows the user to export their maintenance data to Exel and or print it from the site to provide to a prospective buyer

To use/explore the system, follow this link and establish your account: www.amsoil.com/whymygarage.aspx?zo=232631

Again, you do not need to use or purchase AMSOIL in order to use this service...the service is completely free and the system allows you to enter other brands of products and store that information with your service record.

Enjoy and please let me know if you have any questions.

Maxima.org Sponsor, Vendor and Donating Member
http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...ubricants.html
www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

Last edited by talkinghorse; 02-21-2012 at 05:39 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:07 AM

Played around for a few mins... looks cool so far. I was having some issues using Chrome but IE was working well. Added a "wiper blade" service as a test - didn't realize Trico was an Amsoil product. I really like the Trico NeoForms I put on a few months ago...

Do you know of any plans to make a mobile or APP version?
Old 02-22-2012, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by UGAd13
Played around for a few mins... looks cool so far. I was having some issues using Chrome but IE was working well. Added a "wiper blade" service as a test - didn't realize Trico was an Amsoil product. I really like the Trico NeoForms I put on a few months ago...

Do you know of any plans to make a mobile or APP version?
Thanks for the feedback...it's really a very useful tool. I use the tool to track service history on my own vehicles and for my local customers...commercial accounts, repair shops and oil installers can also use the tool.

Trico is not an AMSOIL product; rather, they're a business partner. AMSOIL has established partnerships with several companies such as Trico; Wix, Mann and Donaldson filters, Mothers and NGK who share their core values by offering high quality products. Products from those companies are stocked at AMSOIL Product Centers and are available to AMSOIL dealers at discounted pricing so we can offer a complete line of high quality maintenance products and serve as a one stop shop for customers. I also recently installed a set of Trico NeoForms on my own car and I'm favorably impressed with them.

I am not aware of any plans for a mobile app for the Garage, but AMSOIL's on-line Application Guide is available that way. Will post an update if I find out any more information on it.

Pls let me know if you have any additional questions of if I can be of assistance. Thx

Maxima.org Sponsor, Vendor and Donating Member
http://forums.maxima.org/group-deals...ubricants.html
www.lubedealer.com/lonestarlubes

Last edited by talkinghorse; 02-22-2012 at 06:40 PM.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:42 PM

Well... now that you mention it I do need some cabin air filters.

2003 Max - WIX 24823 Cabin Air Filter
2008 Xterra - WIX 24683 Cabin Air Filter

Do you have access to those and would you recommend them?
Old 02-22-2012, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by UGAd13
Well... now that you mention it I do need some cabin air filters.

2003 Max - WIX 24823 Cabin Air Filter
2008 Xterra - WIX 24683 Cabin Air Filter

Do you have access to those and would you recommend them?
Yes, those filters are available to me thru AMSOIL and I do recommend them. Wix cabin filters are very high quality, they're a good value and I have never had an issue with fit...I use them in all of our vehicles and they're great.

Unlike OEM and other aftermarket filters, Wix cabin filters are treated with Bioshield 75 which is a patented, EPA registered and USDA accepted product that prevents the growth of a wide array of bacteria, mold, mildew, algae and yeast. When applied to cabin air filters, BioShield® 75 traps and eliminates harmful microbes in the filter medium, reducing the opportunity for those microbes to be released into the cabin and protecting against filter deterioration, discoloration and odor. The 24823 is also charcoal impregnated.

I have sent you a PM with the cost and ordering information. Pls let me know if I can be of assistance. Thx

Last edited by talkinghorse; 02-22-2012 at 07:52 PM.