Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   General Maxima Discussion (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion-1/)
-   -   Newer Pathfinder nissan emblem size (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion/119537-newer-pathfinder-nissan-emblem-size.html)

releasedtruth 10-25-2002 12:01 PM

Newer Pathfinder nissan emblem size

Does anyone have a newer Pathfinder on the board? I'm looking to find out how big the small nissan emblem next to the rear wiper is. The one that's above the centered Pathfinder emblem. I might have use for it on the Max and the dealer doesn't have the dimensions.... Thanks

Keven97SE 10-25-2002 12:18 PM

Re: Newer Pathfinder nissan emblem size

Suggestion: "Stalk" a new Pathfinder in a mall parking lot. Take your own ruler and pull the dimensions yourself. I doubt anyone on this board is going to have that info.

Originally posted by releasedtruth
Does anyone have a newer Pathfinder on the board? I'm looking to find out how big the small nissan emblem next to the rear wiper is. The one that's above the centered Pathfinder emblem. I might have use for it on the Max and the dealer doesn't have the dimensions.... Thanks

releasedtruth 10-25-2002 12:20 PM

Re: Re: Newer Pathfinder nissan emblem size

Originally posted by Keven97SE
Suggestion: "Stalk" a new Pathfinder in a mall parking lot. Take your own ruler and pull the dimensions yourself. I doubt anyone on this board is going to have that info.

I've already considered that actually. I just haven't seen one and I know guys on this board have them as well, just a shout out to them is all.

Y2KevSE 10-25-2002 12:44 PM

Re: Re: Re: Newer Pathfinder nissan emblem size

I've already considered that actually. I just haven't seen one and I know guys on this board have them as well, just a shout out to them is all.

Ask irvine78 for a photo of his Pathfinder-derived "TPR" (Toilet Paper Racing) lettering.

BJGemini 10-26-2002 02:59 PM

And have some dental floss ready if you like the size.

B

Sin 10-26-2002 03:01 PM

Re: Re: Re: Newer Pathfinder nissan emblem size

Originally posted by BJGemini

And have some dental floss ready if you like the size.

B

And someone to watch your back ;)

pezking4 10-26-2002 03:03 PM

I can measure mine tomorrow

BJGemini 10-26-2002 03:10 PM

Originally posted by pezking4
I can measure mine tomorrow
Just need to find a ruler?

pezking4 10-26-2002 03:15 PM

I'm in Raleigh right now, with my max. The Pathfinder is in Lumberton (100 miles south of Raleigh), but tomorrow I am driving there.

MAAXDOUT 10-26-2002 03:39 PM

Why not just go to the dealer parking lot and get it from there lol

Brendan 10-26-2002 08:39 PM

Originally posted by MAAXDOUT
Why not just go to the dealer parking lot and get it from there lol
haha seriously it took about 10 posts for someone to think about this

Vinipux 10-26-2002 08:47 PM

Originally posted by Brendan

I agree, but I think the you need at least a BS degree to figure this out, unfortunatly most of the people don't have one here, so figure it out

gtr_rider 10-26-2002 08:48 PM

Originally posted by Brendan

is that your max!?!?! :laugh:

:kiss:

Brendan 10-26-2002 11:29 PM

Originally posted by gtr_rider

is that your max!?!?! :laugh:

:kiss:

No, I wish it was, its photoshopped.

95emeraldgxe 10-27-2002 01:57 AM

why use a ruler when you can use some fishing line and a hairdryer

pezking4 10-27-2002 12:57 PM

The SE emblem is 3 1/8" in length and 1 1/8" inch tall
The Nissan emblem is 1 1/8" by 2 1/2"

releasedtruth 10-27-2002 01:14 PM

Sweet, that's exactly the number I was lookin for. Might be a little large, but I'll see what I can do

raga55 10-27-2002 06:42 PM

Sweet, that's exactly the number I was lookin for. Might be a little large, but I'll see what I can do
what exactly is it u r trying to do? j/w

lcf 10-28-2002 06:28 AM

I believe TimW, one of our moderators, has a Pathfinder. Not sure on which generation he has though. Good luck!

releasedtruth 10-28-2002 06:49 AM

Okay, here's the plan. I was going to succeed before I posted the idea so I wouldn't get that evil failure feeling too early. Anyway, I have a 2k1 as you know and on the steering wheel there's an embossed logo. I wanted to superimpose a nissan logo over top ala the 02/03 Nissans. The problem is it's 2" and every logo I've found is too big. The 1st gen Altimas are the closest, but the dealer wants 35 bucks for one! and that's too much just to test out. I thought the Pathfinder one might be about right, but I'm gonna try the altima when I get a chance. I've posted about it before, just haven't given up yet.

pezking4 10-28-2002 11:38 AM

And your measurements came from this by the way...
http://brentroad.com/photos/pezking/fullsize/5557.jpg
:D