Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   General Maxima Discussion (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion-1/)
-   -   Another Max bites the dust....ran off the road by a fricken 3rd gen!! grr (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion/172045-another-max-bites-dust-ran-off-road-fricken-3rd-gen-grr.html)

nupe500 07-26-2003 03:26 PM

Another Max bites the dust....ran off the road by a fricken 3rd gen!! grr

Ok this morning, my girlfriend and I go to drop off my kit to be painted, and on the way to breakfast...some arseholes in a 3rd gen start looking at my car at the light...I tell Jessica and we both kinda chuckle...the light turns green so we proceed to go...(we are on Roosevelt BVLD in Philly in the express lane) We are going about 45mph and the moron wants speed past me...but must not have saw traffic in front of him...almost nails this van...but swerves into my lane...but problem...my max is there...trying to avoid him I swerve to the right...and end up on the median...(grass) but theres a concrete block in the middle for a light pole (light pole not there) my pass tire nails it...and below are the pics...the airbags deploy...I stop the car and carry my girlfriend out...(she broke a bone in her foot) then I come back and shut off the engine.

A-hole keeps going...doesn't stop, luckily, supposedly someone saw him and called in his plate to the police. Police wrote report...now I gotta try and find out all his info so I can sue his bastard behind. I've got a witness' info, but This just SUX!....I miss her already (the car) I have some back pain...but I'll be fine...my life flashed before my eyes...please lets all be responsible drivers.

Feel my pain

directory of pics here...sorry for poor choice of location earlier...
http://mrgone.homeip.net/nupe500/

http://mrgone.homeip.net/nupe500/maxaccident1.jpg

http://mrgone.homeip.net/nupe500/maxaccident2.jpg

http://mrgone.homeip.net/nupe500/maxaccident3.jpg

http://mrgone.homeip.net/nupe500/maxaccident4.jpg

ILoveMyMax 07-26-2003 03:37 PM

Oh man, im sorry to hear that ****.. what the fck with people..Looking at that I have to sit back and am in ahh that much damage just by the median, must have wrecked it.. should of taken the hit :-) nah jk. u did the right thing. I hope that get his ***. Negatives = busted foot, busted car.
Positives = new max , foot can heal, ******* pays for everything. GL

Craig Mack 07-26-2003 03:40 PM

Wow! Dang that is horrible! Poor Maxima is totalled....and all becuase of a 3rd gen....damn boxy peices of ****. :mad: :hmmph: :wall:

Kevlo911 07-26-2003 03:43 PM

WTF :mad:
man that sucks, i hope everything works out for you
damn hte 3rd gens :wall:

Sprint 07-26-2003 03:49 PM

sorry to hear that man :( that definately sucks :(

s0ber 07-26-2003 03:54 PM

wow that ****ing sucks man, whats wrong with *******s these days? I swear.. Hope your back is better and your girlfriend recovers without any emotional scars or something... :(

Maxima95Tuner 07-26-2003 03:56 PM

That really sucks dude. I hope everything works out ok. Im glad to see you two werent seriously hurt.

DA-MAX 07-26-2003 04:09 PM

:eek: Damn Ola!!!! glad you made it out alive, man and even more so your girl, the damage on her side is crazy!!! that really ****es me off, dumb arse ****ing immature drivers! :mad: catch them and sue their arses off BIG TIME!!!

AscendantMax 07-26-2003 04:20 PM

man that impact looked hella serious. good thing both of you guys are not seriously injured. Hope you guys feel better soon and get those bastards that are responsible!

nadir_s 07-26-2003 04:26 PM

holy ****in ****, that looks horrible.

I hope your gf is ok, and make sure you get yourself checked out. Definatley find the mother ****er. Does this count as a hit&run? damn, good thing someone saw his plates.

nupe500 07-26-2003 04:35 PM

thanx for all the support...I got check out at the hospital...we are both doing fine...I hope that I can sue and collect something for the car..because its paid off and just switched to liability...I would hate to just bite the bullet on this...but worse things happen...I guess

The interior of the car held up pretty well...I would definately buy another maxima after this...my pop couldn't believe it when he saw it...pics almost don't do it justice

still ****ed
"O"

N34JZ 07-26-2003 04:36 PM

that sucks man fuken third gens

MaximaVQ97 07-26-2003 04:37 PM

Originally posted by nadir_s
holy ****in ****, that looks horrible.

I hope your gf is ok, and make sure you get yourself checked out. Definatley find the mother ****er. Does this count as a hit&run? damn, good thing someone saw his plates.

Hope you guys Are alright .. and i hope you catch that F***ing Guy.

97MaxGurl 07-26-2003 04:43 PM

I'm really sorry to hear about this Ola.. I'm glad you and your girlfriend is ok. :(

nismos14 07-26-2003 06:36 PM

oh man sorry to hear that!

meccanoble 07-26-2003 06:43 PM

dam, i cant see the pics but (getting X's) but from everyone's reactions to them, car must be really chimmed up...ga dam hating a$$ heavy boxy gens...3rd gens...pssst, go figure...

NickStam 07-26-2003 07:02 PM

boo

AscendantMax 07-26-2003 07:37 PM

no need to bash 3rd genners now. it was the driver's lack of judgement that caused this unfortunate event.

patel_anu 07-26-2003 07:57 PM

Originally posted by Fosgate Fan
no need to bash 3rd genners now. it was the driver's lack of judgement that caused this unfortunate event.
:sprint:

man that sucks :( ...but the good thing is that you and your gf are doin good, good luck with everything

nupe500 07-26-2003 08:00 PM

didn't mean to bash 3rd genners...for I own one too...just ironic I thought.

Craig Mack 07-26-2003 08:41 PM

Originally posted by Fosgate Fan

:laugh: Ahh why did you have to take all our fun with your voice of reason. :)

VQ of Bodom 07-26-2003 08:53 PM

Access Denied (Usage Limit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owner of this file has exceeded their daily usage limit.

(no pics)

Kevincleff 07-26-2003 09:39 PM

Damn bro sorry to hear that. I hope you get that @sshole!! Good to hear everyone is ok!!

AscendantMax 07-26-2003 09:58 PM

Originally posted by Craig Mack

:laugh: Ahh why did you have to take all our fun with your voice of reason. :)

i blame my philosophy class i just completed! :laugh: :D

and plus i drive a 3rd genner :kiss:

JoshNYC128 07-26-2003 10:06 PM

Sorry to hear that ... that's gotta really sux! Lets hope that ******* isn't on this board!:mad:

MrGone 07-26-2003 10:31 PM

sorry to hear that :(
hope all goes well.

send me the pics and I will host them for you.
catch me on aim or email.

MrGone

dmontzsta 07-26-2003 11:20 PM

I hope your car is fixable.

No need to bash 3rd gens people, there are bubble butt 4th gens that cause accidents as well.

I just hope this wasnt a street racing incident, which it sounds like high speeds were involved since there was a lack of judgement.

njmaxseltd 07-27-2003 06:37 AM

OUCH! :bawling: I sure hope your girl is OK. She took a nasty hit alright. Hope you both recover and get what you can from the guy who ran you off the road.

Will you be selling a kit shortly?

shavedmax 07-27-2003 06:57 AM

Originally posted by njmaxseltd

Will you be selling a kit shortly? [/B]
vulture!, j/k, maybee hes going to be getting another 4th gen, let the body get cold before you burry it.

hope your gf recovers quickly. sorry to hear about the entire situation :(

nupe500 07-27-2003 08:05 AM

I'll try to get the pics on cardomain/soundomain...it was acting up yesterday so I went backup plan....the car is not fixable at all...its a total loss.

Tom...I might be selling the kit..but I'm looking for another 4th gen now...but I'll let you know..the first day after this accident and I'm feeling worse just seeing the car but thankful I walked away. It just sucks balls.

metallic97gxe 07-27-2003 08:15 AM

sorry to hear this my friend

:(

MaxPerformanceSE 07-27-2003 08:45 AM

I hope you find the f'ker.

Chris91SE 07-27-2003 10:59 AM

well now i know why you called me :slant:

i'll hit you up as soon as i get a chance bro...

nupe500 07-27-2003 03:05 PM

updated pics...Chris I called you, in case you knew someone with a tow truck...its at the house now

hit me up when u get a chance

Frank Fontaine 07-27-2003 04:51 PM

Originally posted by nupe500
thanx for all the support...I got check out at the hospital...we are both doing fine...I hope that I can sue and collect something for the car..because its paid off and just switched to liability...I would hate to just bite the bullet on this...but worse things happen...I guess

The interior of the car held up pretty well...I would definately buy another maxima after this...my pop couldn't believe it when he saw it...pics almost don't do it justice

still ****ed
"O"

The Boulevard is a crazy road--I think 2 intersections (Red Lion being one) are on the top 10 dangerous list by State Farm. Ironically, you were actually smart to drop the collision but now this thing happened. I want to drop mine too but I guess I keep it "just in case." But I've been paying those robbing insurance people for 11 years without incident, so "just in case" doesn't really make any sense.

Anyway, good luck catching the other dude and most importantly nobody was seriously injured.

bill99gxe 07-28-2003 05:25 AM

I would like to know how a 3rd gen caused the accident and not the idiot driver.

If one of you brain surgeons can explain that, I would appreciate it.

nupe500 07-28-2003 05:35 AM

hey bill...it was the driver not the car...ok? I just thought it was ironic that it was a max(being driven by an idiot) that caused the accident

CoolMax 07-28-2003 06:44 AM

Glad to see that you guys came out OK.

I wasn't there, but I would have let the guy hit me instead of taking risky evasive maneuvers.

bill99gxe 07-28-2003 07:10 AM

Originally posted by nupe500
hey bill...it was the driver not the car...ok? I just thought it was ironic that it was a max(being driven by an idiot) that caused the accident

It is ironic, but some IQ-challenged members here giving the car human capabilities is sad.

It is said to see your Max get so messed up over something fairly trivial. :(

Slickismax 07-28-2003 08:55 AM

That'll buff right out. ;)

Seriously, I'm glad everyones alright.