General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.

A Word About Street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006, 10:42 PM

A Word About Street Racing

Nevermind + Screw it = close Thread...
Old 04-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

"We all die sometime, might as well have the fun while im alive"

used to think somewhat in your line then guess what i grew up

"did you ever stop to think maybe with your loud exhaust you might pass by an old lady going maybe 20 mph but loud enough to effect her hearing aid and causin her pain?"

thats the dumbest thing me ever heard

Now i know everyone here likes WOT but guess what people think about the future people dont think only about them selves but also about people they can hurt with their actions so for 1 or 2 comments made in your post it is true second hand smoke kills but you have the choice of standing next to a smoker or not u have choice of going into that bar thats full o smoke but yu dont have a choice of that street punk racing down at stupid speeds slamming in to your car so hey have fun race all you want enjoy the tickets and whatever else you gain from yur "fun"
Old 04-02-2006, 11:03 PM
I R The Law

Originally Posted by naijai
"We all die sometime, might as well have the fun while im alive"

used to think somewhat in your line then guess what i grew up

"did you ever stop to think maybe with your loud exhaust you might pass by an old lady going maybe 20 mph but loud enough to effect her hearing aid and causin her pain?"

thats the dumbest thing me ever heard

Now i know everyone here likes WOT but guess what people think about the future people dont think only about them selves but also about people they can hurt with their actions so for 1 or 2 comments made in your post it is true second hand smoke kills but you have the choice of standing next to a smoker or not u have choice of going into that bar thats full o smoke but yu dont have a choice of that street punk racing down at stupid speeds slamming in to your car so hey have fun race all you want enjoy the tickets and whatever else you gain from yur "fun"
10 char
Old 04-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Go BUCKS!!!

If you don't agree with the guidelines set forth by the admin and moderation teams of this site in regards to street racing, then simply don't post here.

Another thread like this, and you'll receive a temporary vacation.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:39 AM

i just raced a corolla the other day and i owned him. 130hp toyo FTL
Old 04-03-2006, 08:01 AM
Bacon Lover

Originally Posted by descent
i just raced a corolla the other day and i owned him. 130hp toyo FTL
You're my hero
Originally Posted by SEmy2K2go
Another thread like this, and you'll receive a temporary vacation.
He should get a "vacation" just for starting this thread alone.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:35 AM

Wow, I can't believe no one quoted him so I could see exactly what he wrote. I called you out in the other thread, and you didn't respond. Just in case you didn't see it: you're a dumbass for thinking you're "comfortable with death." When you have to bury a couple of your friends from seperate driving incidents, then you'll finally grow up. You think your life is the only thing that's affected when you die? Why not think about your parents, or friends, who now have to live with your death. Grow up man. I can't say that I've never street raced - but I know and am responsible enough to know the danger I'm putting myself into, as well as any cars that may be around (even though I would avoid that as much as possible). To act as naive as you and to think that life is such a small matter is ridiculous. It's a good thing people keep crashing into you, because that's probably the only thing keeping you from killing yourself and others.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Not for rookies!!

This is too funny.