Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   General Maxima Discussion (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion-1/)
-   -   Thanks to Maxima.org (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion/405509-thanks-maxima-org.html)

Prophecy99 08-13-2007 05:57 AM

Thanks to Maxima.org

:woot:
I just wanted to show my appreciation for all the members and the org itself ! I have learned more than ever imagined through the forums and member feedback.:nod: I cannot even list how much knowledge I have gained.

:doublethu THANKS YAWL:doublethu

Hectic 08-13-2007 07:21 AM

What'd you do, get some last night?:D

andrei3333 08-13-2007 09:59 AM

same here thanks to everyone

Maxima9750 08-13-2007 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Hectic

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

Fast1one 08-13-2007 10:27 AM

Posted a thread a couple days ago and I was sure I was going to get flamed, I didn't, only got professional answers. The ORG is the ****, I love this place :)

Stardust 08-13-2007 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by Prophecy99
:woot:
I just wanted to show my appreciation for all the members and the org itself ! I have learned more than ever imagined through the forums and member feedback.:nod: I cannot even list how much knowledge I have gained.

THANKS YAWL:doublethu

And yet you still havent donated :rotz:

Thats pathetic :thumbsdow

KsuMax 08-13-2007 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Stardust

oh hush you

Fast1one 08-13-2007 11:33 AM

Thats harsh...not all of us are financially stable at this point, so far my purchases for the maxi have been essentials, suspension (blown struts), tires (bald)...I personally simply don't have the cash for it as a full time college student, even if it is only 20 bucks. Who the hell are you to question his motives? :rolleyes:

andrei3333 08-13-2007 11:51 AM

^ exactly

why do u think people search the internet and find this site instead of forking over cold hard cash at the dealership or other mech shops ? cause they CANT afford it!!!

BTW Fast1one; nice hub caps, i painted mine black when i USED to rock them, switched to 5 spoke se's and wheels feel much lighter, just so you know for future reference in case u need an upgrade

BlackCat 08-13-2007 11:58 AM

Lol...I wouldn't worry about one comment.

:hide:
Heck I just bought a membership this year after coming here for almost 7 years.

STILLENGLE 08-13-2007 12:17 PM

yeah exactly not everbody is finaniclly capiable.

Fast1one 08-13-2007 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by andrei3333
^ exactly

why do u think people search the internet and find this site instead of forking over cold hard cash at the dealership or other mech shops ? cause they CANT afford it!!!

BTW Fast1one; nice hub caps, i painted mine black when i USED to rock them, switched to 5 spoke se's and wheels feel much lighter, just so you know for future reference in case u need an upgrade

Lol those have been long gone and replaced with some beater rims because I needed tires.

Currently I'm running on proxes4s, 225/45/17....Got a good deal on some rims so soon they will be replaced with something else with wider tires :ben:

KsuMax 08-13-2007 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by STILLENGLE
yeah exactly not everbody is finaniclly capiable.

Not everyone is able to spell either.

ajcool2 08-13-2007 12:49 PM

Your welcome?

andrei3333 08-13-2007 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Fast1one
Lol those have been long gone and replaced with some beater rims because I needed tires.

Currently I'm running on proxes4s, 225/45/17....Got a good deal on some rims so soon they will be replaced with something else with wider tires :ben:

hmmm i guess u can afford stuff after all.....;)

ouzo99max 08-13-2007 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by Hectic

hahaha he piped last night and woke up early to spread the good news to us

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Fast1one 08-13-2007 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by andrei3333
hmmm i guess u can afford stuff after all.....;)

My tires are balding, rims are a birthday present :D

Stardust 08-13-2007 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Fast1one
Thats harsh...not all of us are financially stable at this point, so far my purchases for the maxi have been essentials, suspension (blown struts), tires (bald)...I personally simply don't have the cash for it as a full time college student, even if it is only 20 bucks. Who the hell are you to question his motives? :rolleyes:

With all the money saved by learning everything here (and possibly by not being taken advantage of at the dealer), you can't cough up $20? :rotz:

Stardust 08-13-2007 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by BlackCat
Heck I just bought a membership this year after coming here for almost 7 years.

But you did it.

Fast1one 08-13-2007 05:22 PM

With all the money saved by learning everything here (and possibly by not being taken advantage of at the dealer), you can't cough up $20? :rotz:

Honestly I have been more active as of late (few weeks) So I haven't learned much, most of my time before that was invested in my other hobby...Yes I have been a registered member since 05, but haven't been active...

This is a public forum, with the option to donate. Note its an OPTION, and I never said that I WOULDN"T donate, just don't have the money to be throwing around, I go back to school in three weeks...

To put it in perspective, I only have 40 dollars left in my account from my recent tire purchase which I NEEDED, and other bills (insurance, gas, etc). Stop giving members bull**** about not donating. Your nothing special just because you have it better than a lot of us :slap:

Once I stop working in three weeks we will see, maybe I can donate then :woot:

Kountz430 08-13-2007 05:31 PM

heck i donated my last 20 buckz it was well worth it this is a damn good site and we gotta keep it goin.any other forum would'nt have gotten a dime

Prophecy99 08-14-2007 05:05 AM

I am in the midst of donating, patience is a virtue

BlackCat 08-14-2007 09:58 AM

But you did it.

Cheap bugger that I am I loosened the purse strings just enough to be generous. :jester: