Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   General Maxima Discussion (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion-1/)
-   -   First 7th Gen Maxima Test Drive Winners Announced (https://maxima.org/forums/general-maxima-discussion/562731-first-7th-gen-maxima-test-drive-winners-announced.html)

IB ATEST 05-22-2008 12:42 PM

First 7th Gen Maxima Test Drive Winners Announced

The First To Ride In The 2009 Nissan Maxima

Internet Brands and Nissan would like to thank everyone who entered the Maxima Enthusiast Event contest to celebrate the launch of the 2009 Maxima’s entrance into the world. Nissan is excited for our special event in Nashville, Tennessee next Thursday, May 29 for Maxima.org members and would like to congratulate the following members who will be one of the first to experience the 2009 Nissan Maxima:

Code:

Name                Username        State
-----------------------------------------------------------
Zack Abdool        zack342        Massachusetts
Bill Bailey        Mr. Rhen        Pennsylvania
Kevin Helm          one_fast_max    Arkansas
Jeremy Jabaay      MaxMaxima91    Illinois
Richard Kurlander  rkurlander      North Carolina
Malik Shiota        carnal_c30      California
Shamus Yandle      sicivic89      Georgia

Zack342 05-22-2008 01:20 PM

I would like to thank Internet Brands and Nissan USA for this opportunity.

one_fast_max 05-22-2008 01:26 PM

^^:sprint:

Thank you Nissan USA and Internet Brands. This will be a great experience!

sicivic89 05-22-2008 01:35 PM

Yeah, I would like to thank Internet Brands and Nissan. This will be fun trip!

rkurlander 05-22-2008 03:00 PM

R. Kurlander

Thanks Internet Brands, Nissan, and Marisa Engel from TBWA/Tequila. I'm looking forward to the test drive.

Mr. Rhen 05-22-2008 07:14 PM

Thank you Internet Brands, Nissan, Marisa, and Jeannie for this opportunity. This trip will be a blast:)

carnal_c30 05-23-2008 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mr. Rhen (Post 6423436)
Thank you Internet Brands, Nissan, Marisa, and Jeannie for this opportunity. This trip will be a blast:)

:werd: even if they dont let us drive the Max, its a one of a kind trip to visit Nissan and the state of the art facility that Nissans reproduce in :D

DeusExMaxima 05-26-2008 12:49 AM

I just can't believe that driving a Maxima is THAT big of a deal!! What is the h#ll is the world coming to???? :gotme:

carnal_c30 05-26-2008 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by DeusExMaxima (Post 6428864)
I just can't believe that driving a Maxima is THAT big of a deal!! What is the h#ll is the world coming to???? :gotme:

dont be jeyloss! haha its the plant tour and talking to the product planners is something i like... maybe we can convinces thems to creates maximas with gtrs powers hahahaaha

Scottwax 05-27-2008 06:49 AM

Sounds pretty cool. I'll be going through Nashville tomorrow (the 28th), I'll wave as I go by even though no one will be there yet. ;)

The 7th gen design is growing on me...if it only had an available 6 speed manual-hint, hint for those at Nissan who may read this.

carnal_c30 05-27-2008 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Scottwax (Post 6430326)
Sounds pretty cool. I'll be going through Nashville tomorrow (the 28th), I'll wave as I go by even though no one will be there yet. ;)

The 7th gen design is growing on me...if it only had an available 6 speed manual-hint, hint for those at Nissan who may read this.

I agree, I definitely think the 7th gen is going in the right direction, its just a few details styling and design wise. I'm much happier they made it smaller instead of making it the Nissan Avalon

JAY25 07-31-2008 08:24 PM

Can you guys some type of specs on this new vehicle? Is it finally going to be rear wheel drive or what?

Nice car looks like an IS model Lexus.

Malik you get the ypipe yet?