Why does Maxima.org suck so bad now? - Maxima Forums

General Maxima Discussion This a general area for Maxima discussions for all years. For more specific questions, visit one of the generation-specific forums.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why does Maxima.org suck so bad now?

Old 07-12-2017, 07:58 PM   #1

Why does Maxima.org suck so bad now?

This place used to be lit in the 2000's. What happened? They cant even put eh 8th gen in the banner after its been out for years?
04BlackMaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:54 PM   #2

My guess is that because the cars changed, so did the people buying them. Can't really mod one with a CVT like you could the ones with the manual.
flames101sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:18 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames101sully View Post
My guess is that because the cars changed, so did the people buying them. Can't really mod one with a CVT like you could the ones with the manual.
Well the 6 speed swap is almost here for the 7th gen which is a CVT like the 8th so save ur $$$
BronxSleeperMax187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 03:22 AM   #4

Also the dude that did the banner bought an Infiniti last I remember and moved on.....plus the 7th looks better so why put the 8th IMO.
BronxSleeperMax187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:33 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxSleeperMax187 View Post
Well the 6 speed swap is almost here for the 7th gen which is a CVT like the 8th so save ur $$$

ooh, yes. The amazing nisformance swap. If they start selling a kit to make things easier for others, I wonder how many people will do the swap on 7th and 8th gens. That may open those gens up to a whole lot of options.

I much prefer the look of the 8th to the 7th (Especially in person)... But maybe the main car on the banner should be the best looking one my opinion, the 3rd gen.
flames101sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:45 AM   #6

Forums in the early 2000's were a place to socialize. FB Tiwtter, instagram, snapchat all provide the stimuli for most people's online chatting needs. Forums are really just for technical discussions. And the 8th is so new, people still have warrantees, they're not interested in voiding that with mods until after the life runs out of the coverage.

At least that's my take on it.
MadMax07SL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:32 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax07SL View Post
Forums in the early 2000's were a place to socialize. FB Tiwtter, instagram, snapchat all provide the stimuli for most people's online chatting needs. Forums are really just for technical discussions. And the 8th is so new, people still have warrantees, they're not interested in voiding that with mods until after the life runs out of the coverage.

At least that's my take on it.
This

Right now only thing you see in forums, is people who shows up with problems, and people whining about this and that
kasdepwel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:05 AM   #8
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04BlackMaxx View Post
This place used to be lit in the 2000's. What happened? They cant even put eh 8th gen in the banner after its been out for years?
you want to see a 8th gen in the banner...someone make a banner. last banner we had it didn't have the 8th gen.

not sure there's enough traffic now to get someone to help us make a new banner.
DanNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:44 PM   #9

Well yeah since the 8th gen is the current max of course i want to see one in the banner, This place needs to get its $hit together.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:15 PM   #10
Super Moderator

There is a thread for a new banner. Nothing ever was implemented unfortunately...

https://maxima.org/forums/general-ma...-you-help.html
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:40 AM   #11

I will say that as for progress updates and developments with Maximas, Instagram and Facebook is where it's at. I know I miss out on a lot alone because I don't use facebook. Friends always ask me if I had seen the stuff there and I'm just clueless.

In the short time I've been here though, it's fair to say it was a whole lot busier here when I joined.
Cotozic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:18 PM   #12
MUSCLE Biotch!!!

A lot of us grew up and got more responsibilities which took us away from hanging out on the site. I know for myself, I got married, had a child, relocated to NC from MA, found out my wife was cheating and got divorced all in the time I've been around here.

Life became more of a priority than hanging out here even though I had a lot of laughs with the guys back in the day.
deezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 03:54 PM   #13
KH3 by popular demand

Alot of us also moved on to different cars and so we went to those forums as well. I like to peek in here and there because those were the good years. Still in the back of my mind to get another 4th gen and turbo it, but I'm enjoying awd goodness right now so...lol.
maxgtr2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:08 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezo View Post
A lot of us grew up and got more responsibilities which took us away from hanging out on the site. I know for myself, I got married, had a child, relocated to NC from MA, found out my wife was cheating and got divorced all in the time I've been around here.

Life became more of a priority than hanging out here even though I had a lot of laughs with the guys back in the day.
NC huh.
Nyshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:04 PM   #15
MUSCLE Biotch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyshadow View Post
NC huh.
Yep.

Lots of **** down here to be had and I'm having them. LOL
deezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 02:17 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezo View Post
Yep.

Lots of **** down here to be had and I'm having them. LOL
Yup. I moved from NY to Charlotte. So far i like it.
Nyshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 08:56 PM   #17

Maxima.org needs to party like its 1999