Group Deals / Sponsors Forum Find out more information on group deals that are going on for Maxima parts from our Sponsors.

GD for Vendor Prices only $55 for lifetime

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 10:30 AM

GD for Vendor Prices only $55 for lifetime

I have been with this forum for little over 2 months. I have noticed that some people are getting burned with certain Group Deals. Promises are made with the deal and not being held up. I can understand their pain. This is the exact reason I went into business for myself. I was tried of waiting for group deals to get decent prices on things that I wanted. I am offering the forum a unheard of opportunity. Get prices at what business get them for. This is real. It's only $55 for the inital setup. You will get items that you want at dealer prices, when you want them. Example the infamous Tein springs that sell for $170 or more are only $115 - $130 for dealers also I have access to Rims tires, shocks, springs, electronics, gauges body kits, carbon fiber hoods, transmission components, brakes etc..etc... As I said before I am offering the lifetime setup for dealer prices for $55 for a limited time. This $55 is only for setup and you can order as much as a little as you want whenever you want. This will pay for itself with your very first order. The products will come directly to your door and I will tell you what vendor it's coming from so you can compare the prices (you just have to pay for shipping of the items you order). You can start you own GD's or just save a ton of money. The forum knows I am a honest seller. I just want the people to have the opportunity to have great products at excellent prices. If you have any questions please email me at phoneix42@hotmail.com

Phoneix

People on the list
Old 06-05-2003, 01:51 PM

This is just for the springs?
Old 06-05-2003, 02:08 PM

So basically you are selling a list, with the names of vendors who have cheap prices right? You are being extremely vague and not to mention, shady. You are going to need to give a lot more info regarding the "setup". Anyone who signs up for this PM me, I can get you a great deal on a bridge.
Old 06-05-2003, 02:38 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Wow. sounds like one of those infomercials claiming they have a book that can tell you where to get millions of dollars. But first! send us $55 dollars. Funny.
Old 06-05-2003, 03:00 PM
Sleeps with his maxima!

I think I bought one of these off ebay once except it was only $2
Old 06-05-2003, 03:24 PM
Clay Aiken has fancy genitals

Not so fast guys, I think he is basically saying that he is going to sell the items at his cost for a one time fee of $55. If I needed a bunch of parts, this would pay for itself fairly quickly, right?
Old 06-05-2003, 03:38 PM

Originally posted by asu174
Not so fast guys, I think he is basically saying that he is going to sell the items at his cost for a one time fee of $55. If I needed a bunch of parts, this would pay for itself fairly quickly, right?
I don't gather that he's a dealer or vendor because he says: "I will tell you what vendor it's coming from"

He also says he went into business for himself, the parts business? Also, a $55 *initial* setup or $55 lifetime, which is it?

argh. nevermind. just need more information and less contradictive information.
Old 06-06-2003, 06:15 AM

LOL. I'm not a dealer. This is too funny. How am I being shady. Look here's the deal. I am a real business. I know how it is to pay expensive parts for parts for your car. Look at my other group buys. Look how cheap they were with shipping included. Look I have an account with Wheelmax (that's rims and tires), I have an account with Option Auto (various things), I have an account with Nopi (various things), I have an account with VIS Racing (body kits and carbon fiber hoods), Account is Pending with Stillen, Cattman and Jim Wolf Technology just to name the BIG Companies I deal with off hand that have various Nissan Maxima parts. You guys only pay what I pay. You can not get that off Ebay. As wonderful as Ebay is. I just know how it is to be the customer. There's nothing "shady" about this. This is not a commercial. I would be happy to continue to offer Group deals with the forum for very competitive prices. I have no problem with that. If you guys don't feel comfortable with this, I am not forcing anyone to pay. You can continue to jump on GD's that need XXXX amount of people to get a decent price when you can get a great price anytime with only 1 person. I am not selling any products here. I am allowing people to "use" my business as if they are partners. What I pay you pay. Nothing more nothing less. If you have a vendor you want me to setup an account with just tell me and it will be done. You can't do that with anything off Ebay. I am not selling a list. If you not interest PLEASE keep "negative" responses to yourself. Like I said I am more than happy to continue to have group deal on products that's cheaper than anyone else on the board. I'm not here to make a killing of anyone. I just want to give people an opportunity to get parts at dealer cost.
Old 06-06-2003, 06:24 AM
NT2SHBBY

this reminds me of a bunch of auctions on ebay where you pay like $15 for a website url where you can buy a $2,000 in dash screen w/ DVD and sirius for like $80....

I don't buy this ish...sorry

Old 06-06-2003, 06:33 AM

NT2SHBBY okay if you don't believe it don't respond to it. Look at me trader rating. Like my previous post said I have no problem continuing to provide GD's for the forum at cheaper prices than 90% of the other GD's. It's obvious that you didn't want to read that in my last post.
Old 06-06-2003, 06:45 AM
Banned

I sent you a PM and email. This sounds like a good deal to pay once to receive vendor pricing w/o the license that you would normally need.

Originally posted by Phoneix
NT2SHBBY okay if you don't believe it don't respond to it. Look at me trader rating. Like my previous post said I have no problem continuing to provide GD's for the forum at cheaper prices than 90% of the other GD's. It's obvious that you didn't want to read that in my last post.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:50 AM

I just send you information back. Please email me if you have any more questions at phoneix42@hotmail.com
Old 06-06-2003, 09:38 AM

Originally posted by tkarrh
I sent you a PM and email. This sounds like a good deal to pay once to receive vendor pricing w/o the license that you would normally need.

Please, post what he sent you. This forum would greatly appreciate any clarification to this deal since what he post is very unclear. His deal is still very vague. What happens if he decides not to honor your account? or goes out of business? out-of-sight?
Old 06-06-2003, 11:05 AM

Go out of business. Or not honor an account. out-of-sight. Look at my past deals. Look at my trader rating. This will pay for itself in your 1st order or 2. The more you order the more you save. As long as you have a license you are in business. See this is some things people don't know. I don't know how clear I can be in this thread. People I know what you are thinking. It's simple. This deal is to good to be true. That's why so many people are questioning it. Let me make it simple. What I pay as a dealer you pay. If springs cost me $100 plus shipping...you pay $100 plus shipping. If carbon hood cost $300 plus shipping you pay $300 plus shipping....It's just that simple. There nothing unclear about this. If you do not want to join. I can understand. I am just here to give individuals a chance to finally get parts at baragain prices. Let I said I am more than Happy to continue to have GD on these parts. If you have any additional questions please email me @ phoneix42@hotmail.com
Old 06-06-2003, 11:22 AM

Send me an email with any further detail, I would like to hear more, and am intrested.

Thanks.
JP
Old 06-06-2003, 12:52 PM

Guys if you are interested please email me at phoneix42@hotmail.com
Old 06-06-2003, 01:19 PM

Whats he's saying is that for $55, you can use his account to buy goods where he is listed as a authorized dealer. With this account, you can buy whatever items you want AT COST, not market value. So say people are selling Tein at $190 and Tein sells them for $160, you buy at $160. Phoneix, correct me if I am wrong.
Old 06-06-2003, 01:33 PM

Yes but actually the springs are $135 my price and less if more people buy. So if 10 people buy it's about $120 off the top of my head. Like I said I can continue to do GD for the forum at great prices. It's doesn't bother me. I just wanted to help people get parts at great prices. BUT THIS IS ONLY GOING TO LAST UNTIL SATURDAY JUNE 14,2003 (FOR LIFETIME MEMBERS) AFTER THAT THIS PRICE WILL BE THE SAME BUT ONLY FOR A YEARLY BASIS NOT A LIFETIME BASIS.
Old 06-06-2003, 01:34 PM

MacAlert, that's exactly what I'm saying. Thank you. :-)
Old 06-06-2003, 02:04 PM

Originally posted by Phoneix
MacAlert, that's exactly what I'm saying. Thank you. :-)
Old 06-06-2003, 02:14 PM
OG Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by MacAlert
Whats he's saying is that for $55, you can use his account to buy goods where he is listed as a authorized dealer. With this account, you can buy whatever items you want AT COST, not market value. So say people are selling Tein at $190 and Tein sells them for $160, you buy at $160. Phoneix, correct me if I am wrong.
That's what I'm gathering from this whole thread too, MacAlert.

Jeez, people!!! READ THE FARGIN' POST!! If you don't like what he's talking about, kick rocks and move the flock on! If you need more info, are just foggy on the details, or just plain can't understand, WRITE THE GUY!! I did. I just don't see the point in raggin' on the guy cause you may think, "ohhhh, this sounds too good to be true!" or "ohhhh, he's shady!" He's letting you use his account, for goodness sakes! That's like someone saying, "here, for $55, you can use my car and rack up as many miles as you want." Who loses there?
Old 06-06-2003, 02:22 PM

phoenix ygm
Old 06-06-2003, 02:24 PM

do we need a tax certificate or something to purchase anything from these dealers? Sounds good to me.

A-
Old 06-06-2003, 11:44 PM

You need nothing. Please read the previous posts. The people that get in before the 14th of this month will be the winners. PLEASE READ THE POSTS GUYS.
Old 06-07-2003, 12:11 AM
Sports Button FTW

this is not rocket science, this was well and easily explained on the first post made by Phoenix. The only thing not explained is what happens in the event of something bad happening to you Phoenix?

If you go out of business or if they decide not to do business with you anymore, is there any type of guarantee, like a promise of cost price on the first 6 items they buy or their money back or soemthing?

The benefits are easily seen just wondering what happens if your connections are cut off a little too early...
Old 06-07-2003, 08:49 AM
Sleeps with his maxima!

sorry phoneix, I didn't mean to discredit your deal, just the first post and the replies to the post made it seem like you were selling a list of vendors. Now that youv'e explained it, it sounds good.
thank you, i'll email you about it...
Old 06-08-2003, 12:24 AM
OG Maxima.org Member

This is too good of a deal NOT to bump it!
Old 06-08-2003, 12:30 AM
Yankees pwn you !

Originally posted by sanjosemaxima
sorry phoneix, I didn't mean to discredit your deal, just the first post and the replies to the post made it seem like you were selling a list of vendors. Now that youv'e explained it, it sounds good.
thank you, i'll email you about it...
The only weird thing I see here is maximadave's avatar under your name??
Old 06-08-2003, 06:49 PM

Well I have too many customers to go out of business. I don't even need a building to do business. So let me know what I can do to assure you guys about this. If there is something to ease your mind, please let me know.
Old 06-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

email sent.
Old 06-08-2003, 10:26 PM

email sent.
Jae
Old 06-09-2003, 08:35 AM

ygm
Old 06-09-2003, 07:54 PM

I don't have search privelages, but are his GD prices competitive? Assuming he makes 10% off each sale, is his "dealer pricing" better than what I can do searching the net and making a few calls?

I'd do it...just wondering how good the prices are.

Jae
Old 06-09-2003, 11:00 PM

YGM..
Old 06-10-2003, 07:32 AM

I got a question, when we pay $55
Which companies would this be good for?
How would we know what price we would get it for is there a book or an pdf file we get?
How exactly would we order these products, and is it any product lets say I want a supercharger from stillen or a Carbon Fiber Hood from VIS?

Supply some detail and I will give u 55 bucks.
Old 06-10-2003, 07:49 AM

Originally posted by bdog

Supply some detail and I will give u 55 bucks.
Me too.
Old 06-10-2003, 09:17 AM

YGM
Old 06-10-2003, 09:14 PM

Guys please read the entire thread for your answers. If I am not connected to a vendor that you would like a product from I will just open an account. That's not a problem.
Old 06-11-2003, 05:54 AM

Okay that still does not answer how we would know the prices for each product and how would we order the products.
Old 06-11-2003, 06:25 PM

All you do is email me the product you are looking for and from what vendor. I will give the vendor a call and I will email your dealer cost. You can check the cost against the posted cost of the vendor.

Quick Reply: GD for Vendor Prices only $55 for lifetime