Infiniti I30/I35 Similar to a Maxima, yet not really a Maxima. Discussion forum on Nissan's luxury model, the Infiniti I30/I35

Cattman Performance is alive and well, but where’s Kevin Chin?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor

Cattman Performance is alive and well, but where’s Kevin Chin?

Just so no one wonders, Cattman Performance is alive and well, despite the sudden disappearance of our banner – without advance notice – from Maxima.org almost two weeks ago. We’re baffled about this because Cattman Performance has supported maxima.org for years, since before Kevin and before Jamie ran it, and this just doesn’t seem right.

We’re using every possible means to contact Kevin or Jane Chin since then to renew our banner contract (we always pay, so that’s not it). No answers to many emails or phone calls… I’ll feel terrible if he’s been hit by a truck or something, but all we hear indirectly is that he’s “busy”. Very frustrating and it costs our little company $ every day.

If anyone knows how to contact Kevin or Jane, please let me know (bcatts@cattman.com) or have him contact us so we can get our banner back up. In the meantime, check out the group deal page for a series of specials we are running. Cattman S/S y-pipes are currently on sale for $289, with more items to come!

Thanks,

Brian C Catts
Cattman Performance
Old 06-01-2004, 07:06 PM

AHHHHHHRGG!!! So many temptations! The Cattman Y for under $300. I may Just have to dip back into the school fund again

Anyway, I made up my mind to go with Cattman for my exhaust a long time ago. I think you make the highest quality exhaust components available. I tell anyone wanting Maxima or I30 parts to check you out. You got my vote!

Sorry I cant be of help as the the whereabouts of Kevin. But thank you for bringing some great performance items to the Maxima/I30 community.

PS. I see on your site that you carry the PR CAI for the Alti. You dont also have them for the Max do you? I have been looking.
Old 06-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Maxima.org Sponsor

Originally Posted by NewLoveI30
AHHHHHHRGG!!! So many temptations! The Cattman Y for under $300. I may Just have to dip back into the school fund again

Anyway, I made up my mind to go with Cattman for my exhaust a long time ago. I think you make the highest quality exhaust components available. I tell anyone wanting Maxima or I30 parts to check you out. You got my vote!

Sorry I cant be of help as the the whereabouts of Kevin. But thank you for bringing some great performance items to the Maxima/I30 community.

PS. I see on your site that you carry the PR CAI for the Alti. You dont also have them for the Max do you? I have been looking.

And if a sub-$300 S/S Cattman y-pipe isn't enough of a temptation, we'll be running a Cattman Performance header (fits the 95-03 Maxima, 95-01 I30 and 02-04 I35) special later in the month! Keep an eye out for specials on other exhaust and suspension components, too.

Actually, we've carried the PR CAI for the last 5 years, we just dress it up with some higher quality, black-parkerized stainless clamps, offer it in our proprietary "All-Black" version or silver, and sell as the Cattman CAI (for a few dollars less!). I didn't check the year of car you have before I began this message, but send me an email (bcatts@cattman.com) and I can let you know if we have your application in stock (we have most, at most time). Plus, we can order all of PR's various colors in their version too.

But most of all, thank you for your support and good words for Cattman Performance and our products!

Brian C Catts
Cattman Performance
Old 06-01-2004, 08:44 PM
Moderator who thinks he is better than us with his I30

Sorry Brian, can't have have these types of posts in here. Will be watching for the header special.