Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   Maxus Archives (https://maxima.org/forums/maxus-archives-83/)
-   -   Maxus '05 Texas Caravan (https://maxima.org/forums/maxus-archives/298875-maxus-05-texas-caravan.html)

venommaxr33 06-09-2005 06:28 AM

So here's an update you'll will have to count Royal_T and I out for Maxus. They have his car ready at SGP racing in Houston so we have to go pick it up and trailer the car back this weekend. My car will be out of the body shop on Monday, i'll post some pics b/c we did the cefiro conversion. Take tons of pics up in Dallas so we can see all those good looking Maxima's.

Flava_24/7 06-09-2005 06:40 AM

Okay, so who is coming from San Antonio that we need to wait for?

Turbo1er 06-09-2005 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by FLAVOR_24/7
Okay, so who is coming from San Antonio that we need to wait for?

Im still in.

Flava_24/7 06-09-2005 09:00 AM

Ok, so right now, this is how the caravan looks,..

Turbo1er (S.A.)
FLAVOR_24/7 (ATX)
Dubbya (ATX)
max88q (TMP)

InitialB (S.A.)??

****updated Once again....****

max95q 06-09-2005 09:28 AM

NM, Im still in but wont have my rims on. Its going to PA. Why I dont know. Plus one that was here is now being shipped to Tennessee. wtf

Turbo1er 06-09-2005 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by max88q
NM, Im still in but wont have my rims on. Its going to PA. Why I dont know. Plus one that was here is now being shipped to Tennessee. wtf

Whats going on with UPS lately? I saw a guy picketing outside a UPS store yesterday with a sign saying they lost his package. Hopefully you at least get them from UPS.

max95q 06-09-2005 02:56 PM

I dont know it seems Fed Ex did the job better with my Digicam this week than UPS and I have always thought UPS was better. It has been official, so far, that it is on its way here to Texas. Its going out for delivery tomorrow morning. The lady hopefully if possible stated I can call them once it has arrived at the local station in Belton, Texas. So, I will be up at night waiting for this sucker to arrive at Belton. When it does the CS lady stated that I could call them and then the CS lady can call the location to tell them that I want to pick it up while the driver is in route early in the morning. Shoot Im hoping they have some heart because of all the mishaps that has been going on. I was suppose to receive all four Tuesday. If I can pickup this rim well before ya'll come I could shoot back to my house, put it on, and roll back to Temple for you all to meet me off of I-35. Basically this rim stayed in Charlottesville, VA. then got sent to Pa. somehow but now it is on its way to Texas and should be here by early morning. Wish me luck on getting to meet the delivery man early in the morning while on his route.

max95q 06-09-2005 03:03 PM

Also, be careful driving. Here in Killeen there has been nothing but troopers and cops hanging on the highway waiting for someone to catch. I dont know if they are like this in Temple and further out, but just be on a good lookout while driving on the highway Austin and San Antonio guys.

Turbo1er 06-09-2005 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by FLAVOR_24/7
Ok, so right now, this is how the caravan looks,..

Turbo1er (S.A.)
FLAVOR_24/7 (ATX)
Dubbya (ATX)
max88q (TMP)

nissandrvr2004 (S.A.)??
InitialB (S.A.)??

***updated***

I will be leaving at 8 sharp regardless if anyone else shows, doesnt look good for the SA caravan.

Turbo1er 06-09-2005 07:27 PM

Oh Oh!

Wouldnt ya know it, no wierd problems with my Max for 145k and now, the day before I head up to Maxus, my console lights stop working! :sadpace:

Oh well, not like I am cruising there at night, plus I have a flash light to check my speed if I need it. All the other lights are fine.

max95q 06-10-2005 01:01 AM

I am so pissed at UPS. I have confirmed that they have used my tracking numberfor a different package that only weighs 3.80lbs and my rim is somewhere in the US right now. Im highly pissed! So, it is really going to Allentown,PA and not coming here. Or a package is going to Allen town, PA.

max95q 06-10-2005 06:37 AM

Hey guys if you all are still at your houses my phone number is Qijuan pronounced (Key-Juan) 254-338-1284. I spoke with a friend from Dallas this morning, she stated that we need to be careful speeding when coming up on the fork of I-35 AND I-35 East. She said in that area and between that fork there are cops there everyday that are sitting with their radar guns ready to get someone. She just wanted to let us know FYI.