Maxus Archives Discussions From Past Maxus Meets

Do you guys really know what you are doing?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 07:45 AM
NOT INVITED TO MAXUS 2010

Do you guys really know what you are doing?

Do you guys really know what you are doing? let me explain:

redline max: your sig links to some generic rip off webpage and has forever. the maxus part of your sig doesn't even link to maxus2010.com.

ChinoX you say your a web designer but your webpage uses a generic premade layout. who would use someone to design a web page for them if they designer can't even make their own unique webpage?

it's these simple things that worry me oh and this:

SCHEDULE
Friday - June 25, 2010:
  • Hotel Check-In at Fairfield Inn or Residence Inn – Meadowlands NJ
  • Meet and Greet –Location TBD
Saturday - June 25, 2010:
  • Drag Showdown at Island Dragway, Great Meadows NJ
    • We have rented the entire track for MAXUS 2010 Gates open at 10AM
    • Classes and rules information to be announced
    • Trophies will be awarded to all winners
  • Dyno Shootout at Island Dragway- Sponsored by HILLS Garage http://www.hillsgarage.net/
  • Car Show at Island Dragway,
Sunday - June 25, 2010:
  • Scenic Cruise and Group Photo Session in NYC
    • Several Routes and more information to be announced
  • Main BBQ Maxima Meet, Awards Presentation, and Raffle
    • Location to SOON be announced
  • We are working on, and should have the following set up by Mid March.
    • Location/Details of BBQ
    • Specific concrete Event Rules, classes and by laws

I like how there are no times on when everything starts and ends.

This is soo well thought out.

I bet we get there and it's like uhh well actually we couldn't rent out the drag strip for just us so it's open to the public.. same with the dyno.

Everything on sunday is TDB. The friday meet is TBD. 1/2 of sat is TBD. All the prizes TBD.

This is 20 days away and we have no times or locations and it's all still TBD. It's like you've never planned an event before. We need Times and Locations set IN STONE. Some people are going to go out for lunch/dinner and need to know if they can get back to/in whatever event they want before it's over. So we rented the entire strip all day and night? I'd rather run at night when it's cool then at 2am when everything is heatsoaked.

AutoX yes or no? just say it(no). this matters to people as to what they need to pack before the trip.

The logo is horrible. Honestly I wouldn't put that on my car. sorry I had to say it. a default word art logo would have been better.

i'm not trying to hate. i'm trying to make you get your **** together so we don't have 200+ people standing around going uhh what is going on/wtf are we doing/who set up this cluster.

20 days and nothing set in stone no times or locations NOTHING.

Someone had to say it.

Last edited by stockmaximaFTW; 06-06-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Redlinemax Owner

Originally Posted by stockmaximaFTW

redline max: your sig links to some generic rip off webpage and has forever. the maxus part of your sig doesn't even link to maxus2010.com.

ChinoX you say your a web designer but your webpage uses a generic premade layout. who would use someone to design a web page for them if they designer can't even make their own unique webpage?

SCHEDULE
Friday - June 25, 2010:
  • Dyno Shootout at Island Dragway- Sponsored by HILLS Garage http://www.hillsgarage.net/
Sunday - June 25, 2010:

I bet we get there and it's like uhh well actually we couldn't rent out the drag strip for just us so it's open to the public.. same with the dyno.

Everything on sunday is TDB. The friday meet is TBD. 1/2 of sat is TBD. All the prizes TBD.

This is 20 days away and we have no times or locations and it's all still TBD. It's like you've never planned an event before. We need Times and Locations set IN STONE. Some people are going to go out for lunch/dinner and need to know if they can get back to/in whatever event they want before it's over. So we rented the entire strip all day and night? I'd rather run at night when it's cool then at 2am when everything is heatsoaked.

AutoX yes or no? just say it(no). this matters to people as to what they need to pack before the trip.

The logo is horrible. Honestly I wouldn't put that on my car. sorry I had to say it. a default word art logo would have been better.

i'm not trying to hate. i'm trying to make you get your **** together so we don't have 200+ people standing around going uhh what is going on/wtf are we doing/who set up this cluster.

Someone had to say it.

Dude, I like your energy, however. Do I know what I'm doing, hmmmmmm I did Maxus last year and it was the biggest and best of all Maxus so far. Hmmmm Redlinemax has had all of the largest events ever on this org. hmmmm Maybe the redlinemax website was stolen by a company and i have been trying to get it back for years with no avail. Also You will have all of the info you ask for within the next day or 2 it just happened to be that my schedule has had some craziness in it as of late.

But lets just say that the next time you decide you want to make question whats going on in this fashion, maybe you should pm someone to ask the questions at hand because at this moment i am being really nice to you but this could take a wrong turn really quickly. As a matter of fact since you know so much about what it takes to try and get sponsors plan events and organize 300+ cars, you do it next year!

Hey Chino!! he loves your art!!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Redmax
Dude, I like your energy, however. Do I know what I'm doing, hmmmmmm I did Maxus last year and it was the biggest and best of all Maxus so far. Hmmmm Redlinemax has had all of the largest events ever on this org. hmmmm Maybe the redlinemax website was stolen by a company and i have been trying to get it back for years with no avail. Also You will have all of the info you ask for within the next day or 2 it just happened to be that my schedule has had some craziness in it as of late.

But lets just say that the next time you decide you want to make question whats going on in this fashion, maybe you should pm someone to ask the questions at hand because at this moment i am being really nice to you but this could take a wrong turn really quickly. As a matter of fact since you know so much about what it takes to try and get sponsors plan events and organize 300+ cars, you do it next year!

Old 06-06-2010, 11:03 AM

:metalmaxh damn
Old 06-06-2010, 11:08 AM

Man I thought for sure you were going to lay into this guy. And thanks for not, sometimes taking a breath and going about it in a kind way is more affective.

And yea, next time please PM someone when your going to (try) give someone shet. Don`t start a thread on something you know nothing about. Last years Maxus was a great, this year will be better.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:36 PM

last year was much more organized.

period.

nice logo.

fix your sig yet?
Old 06-06-2010, 07:09 PM

**** we need to go to Walmart for tampons
Old 06-07-2010, 05:43 AM

period.

nice logo.

fix your sig yet?
I'm pretty sure attendance at Maxus2010 is voluntary.

If you choose to go this year, try to locate Redmax and ChinoX, then introduce yourself as the kid who pissed all over their efforts. See how well that works out for you.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:48 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

to ease your confusion and your troubles i ask you NOT to attend Maxus this year. This way you don't have to...
- click on this section
- look at the website
- worry about the time schedule
- cry about racing in your day because your car is not designed to drive in heat
- autox

you can enjoy your drink at the comfort of your own garage.

you have been officially UNINVITED to Maxus.

if you are found to be at any event i will ask you to be removed by staff.
if you are still at the event the authorities will be notified.

SCHEDULE
Friday - June 25, 2010:
Sunday - June 25, 2010:

Someone had to say it.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:53 AM

Old 06-07-2010, 07:57 AM
STFU n00b!

period.

nice logo.

fix your sig yet?
after reading your posts for the last few days, I'm REALLY not liking you. Go ahead. say something else rude.

and if you want to ***** about the planning of one of these events, YOU GO PLAN ONE YOURSELF!!
there are literally HUNDREDS of hours of work that goes into one of these events. the two years I organized Maxus in Dallas, I wound up spending quite a bit of cash out of my own pocket to bankroll the show and lost even more money considering how many days and time off work that I took to handle all of the arrangements during business hours.
All in all, I probably lost $5000 per event out of my time and bank account.

so why don't you step up to the plate and do it next year, asshat? I'll find one tiny thing wrong with the event and whine and moan for months about it.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:59 AM

at his new user title

i dont think he knows how much work these events take, its not like everyone who is organizing it is sitting on their *** sipping icetea right now.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:34 AM

That made for some interesting reading. Haha. Man, I don't take what these guys are doing for granted. I know I couldnt do it. ****, I thought it was in July for the longest time. LOL. Anyhoo, I am looking forward to this. I dont think I can do all 3 days but at the very least I wanna get down for the track day so I can see how slow my car is. hehe
Old 06-07-2010, 08:52 AM

wrong way of going about getting an update on the event.You cant go around attacking the timeline of this event and attacking people who put work and effort into a project like this.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:53 AM

Danny I want to see this dude receive a beat down in the parking lot, I wish I could be there
Old 06-07-2010, 09:04 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by tigersharkdude
Danny I want to see this dude receive a beat down in the parking lot, I wish I could be there
no beat down. no violence at Maxus.
(that means leave your guns, knives, box cutters, razors, AT HOME)
Old 06-07-2010, 09:10 AM

Old 06-07-2010, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by DanNY
no beat down. no violence at Maxus.
(that means leave your guns, knives, box cutters, razors, AT HOME)

wait no razors knives and box cutters says the spanish guy...hummmm.....

oh to the op you got a slow POS MAX line it up then once u lose go the **** home... lame ***
Old 06-07-2010, 10:03 AM

lol

zomg someone criticized an event that isn't well planned(compared to every maxus before) 20 days before the event. ZOMG FLAME HIM.

Dan: If your event is in a public place you can't force a person to leave via the police unless they are inciting unrest. But you obviously know that. However if you say make a threat on an online forum and then someone happens to that said person at the event those who set up the event are 100% liable.

Mods don't like my thread delete it. my observations on how it is organized are valid and i have the right to post my views here.

tru story
Old 06-07-2010, 10:05 AM
STFU n00b!

There are much better ways to do and say what you did without infuriating everyone in the process. Instead of asking for updates, you openly criticized people for their hard work. Not cool.

Now you just look like a douchebag. You're going to come anyway just to be a ***** because you were uninvited (for being a *****?). you're not wanted there. Don't go.
remember when you were in high school and nobody invited you to their parties? This is why.

go ahead. keep it up.

Last edited by Matt93SE; 06-07-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:14 AM

Mods don't like my thread delete it. my observations on how it is organized are valid and i have the right to post my views here.

tru story
It's been said time and time again (and sometimes to me grr), that this forum is not community property. You don't have a "right" to do anything. It's a privilege, of a sort. And a selfless support of a larger community. And maybe a contribution to someone's financial venture so that it stays alive...

...but it's the community thing that matters to most. Me too.

We need a smilie that represents digging a grave.

Last edited by Rochester; 06-07-2010 at 10:40 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

lol

zomg someone criticized an event that isn't well planned(compared to every maxus before) 20 days before the event. ZOMG FLAME HIM.

Dan: If your event is in a public place you can't force a person to leave via the police unless they are inciting unrest. But you obviously know that. However if you say make a threat on an online forum and then someone happens to that said person at the event those who set up the event are 100% liable.

tru story
nope...it's on a privately owned track that is reserved privately for the selected members of maxima.org. if the honda crew shows up we will turn them away JUST LIKE YOU. So YES...we can ask you to leave and if needed call the authorities to have you removed.

it wasn't a threat...i will call the police to have you removed from the premises since you are tresspassing on a private event.

did you just learn the law from google? what makes you think this is a public ANYTHING? Before you start thinking about here being free...no the forum (maxima.org) is a privately owned forum so your so call free speech doesn't roll here either.

i can ban you (remove you) at any time from this forum. if you wish to sue then by all means SUE ME. i'll give you the number to my lawyer.

the law is 110% on my side. go ahead and try me. i'm going to send you packing back up to bean town so don't even bother with the trip.

also a few notes...
- you registered mar 2010. which prior maxus event did you actually attend?
- you're on maxima.org...YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS!

Last edited by DanNY; 06-07-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by 90max
wait no razors knives and box cutters says the spanish guy...hummmm.....

oh to the op you got a slow POS MAX line it up then once u lose go the **** home... lame ***
as long as i don't see it...i'm on the assumption that it's not there...you know what i mean?
Old 06-07-2010, 11:44 AM

i didn't know you had to be a registered maxima.org member to goto maxus.

keep taking the internet seriously. get angry. make threats.

my organizational points are still valid regardless vs the last 2 maxus which I attended.

continue on flaming me guys.

i'll see you in 20 days.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:53 AM

Old 06-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

i didn't know you had to be a registered maxima.org member to goto maxus.

keep taking the internet seriously. get angry. make threats.

my organizational points are still valid regardless vs the last 2 maxus which I attended.

continue on flaming me guys.

i'll see you in 20 days.
LOL...angry?! are you kidding me? you're nothing but entertainment. i don't get angry on line new guy...just remember that. you're not worth it.

your points are valid if you're planning a sweet 16.
- if you don't like how it's planning then don't go.
- if you want more info ask privately.
- if you don't like the graphics and the web site make your own maxus and go to that by yourself.

your comments were uncalled for and all you're doing is crying like a child on what YOU want. you don't like how it's planned then don't go...simple as that. why are you so concerned about going when you don't like how it's planned?

you're doing NOTHING to help in this situation. did you maybe ask corey if he needed help. maybe you can assist in something and be part of the community? but instead you come on like a child and cry because you can't get what you want.

take the internet serious? no i take planning maxus seriously...you, you're a joke to me.

how about this...i'll ban you for 22 days. if you still show up I will have you removed. this is not a threat...but a promise. oh wait...are you still going to sue me or something or quote something from google that i can't remove you from the forum or the event? are you going to tell me unless you start a riot we can't remove you?
Old 06-07-2010, 01:42 PM

how did this guy figure this wasn't well planned??? Was he the only one not on the same page??? This is the funniest thread on maxima.org that I have ever seen, I'm dying over here... I don't see what's so different in the planning from last year and this year???.... this is too ******* funny, clearly we rented out the track for that day making it a private event lmao!!! Dumbarse... I see you manny, hypeman 2.1145321
Old 06-07-2010, 01:47 PM

LOL...angry?! are you kidding me? you're nothing but entertainment. i don't get angry on line new guy...just remember that. you're not worth it.

your points are valid if you're planning a sweet 16.
- if you don't like how it's planning then don't go.
- if you want more info ask privately.
- if you don't like the graphics and the web site make your own maxus and go to that by yourself.

your comments were uncalled for and all you're doing is crying like a child on what YOU want. you don't like how it's planned then don't go...simple as that. why are you so concerned about going when you don't like how it's planned?

you're doing NOTHING to help in this situation. did you maybe ask corey if he needed help. maybe you can assist in something and be part of the community? but instead you come on like a child and cry because you can't get what you want.

take the internet serious? no i take planning maxus seriously...you, you're a joke to me.

how about this...i'll ban you for 22 days. if you still show up I will have you removed. this is not a threat...but a promise. oh wait...are you still going to sue me or something or quote something from google that i can't remove you from the forum or the event? are you going to tell me unless you start a riot we can't remove you?
Why would he argue with u??? don't he see that your name is in red and his in blue???... color blind I take it ...
Old 06-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Originally Posted by Grand_hustle17
how did this guy figure this wasn't well planned??? Was he the only one not on the same page??? This is the funniest thread on maxima.org that I have ever seen, I'm dying over here... I don't see what's so different in the planning from last year and this year???.... this is too ******* funny, clearly we rented out the track for that day making it a private event lmao!!! Dumbarse... I see you manny, hypeman 2.1145321
oh wait...we forgot to rent the track!!!! oh noesss!! we're going to be racing next to hondas and muscle cars now.

i guess for stockmaxima guy last year we sent him a printed card for save the date and a card invitation similar to a wedding to maxus and then book him the flight and gave him the entire itinerary for his trip right down to when he should use the bathroom and what brand of toilet paper are we using at the hotel.

oh and we spent $95,000 on a professional marketing campaign featuring Danica Patrick and Megan Fox with professional web site and logos.

so this year Maxus planning was a dissapointment for him.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:45 PM

StockMaximaFTW = StockMaximaWTF

Old 06-07-2010, 02:56 PM

oh wait...we forgot to rent the track!!!! oh noesss!! we're going to be racing next to hondas and muscle cars now.

i guess for stockmaxima guy last year we sent him a printed card for save the date and a card invitation similar to a wedding to maxus and then book him the flight and gave him the entire itinerary for his trip right down to when he should use the bathroom and what brand of toilet paper are we using at the hotel.

oh and we spent $95,000 on a professional marketing campaign featuring Danica Patrick and Megan Fox with professional web site and logos.

so this year Maxus planning was a dissapointment for him.
is he banned yet? I say leave him active and let him ruin it for himself permanently... for an event he's not paying a dime for he sure is disrespectful
Old 06-07-2010, 03:02 PM

wow...uninvited to a voluntary event, lmao...this is epic
Old 06-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Banned

Hahahahahaha... don't ask me how I got this picture. Let's just say I'm real good with computers

Here's what stockMaximaFTW looks like in case you see him at Maxus

I might be wrong but I am pretty sure that it is him. His name is Jonathan Helmuth :P

Last edited by SwEEt_tOOtH; 06-07-2010 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:55 PM

someone should print out 100s of color copies with the red circle and line thru it and plaster them at the entrance gates!

Originally Posted by SwEEt_tOOtH
Hahahahahaha... don't ask me how I got this picture. Let's just say I'm real good with computers

I might be wrong but I am pretty sure that it is him. His name is Jonathan Helmuth :P
Old 06-07-2010, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by SwEEt_tOOtH

LMMFAOx100000000000000000000000....I can't stop laughing
Old 06-07-2010, 04:13 PM

If he is the dude in that picture he looks like a rich snobby little F%$@er...doesnt surprise me then that all he does is B#$@%.

I wish I could go to Maxus...keep up the good work guys.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:27 PM

/fixed

Old 06-07-2010, 04:28 PM

^^nice work john
Old 06-07-2010, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by HotshotVQ35
^^nice work john
Thanks, Rob. See you at Maxus, maybe?
Old 06-07-2010, 04:33 PM

Hey hotrodder, not sure why you think he looks rich.

Well I`m sure this will be a leason in life he will remember. Not to be an A-HOLE.

And by the way this thread is priceless. lmao

Quick Reply: Do you guys really know what you are doing?