Members Rides Post Pictures of your car here. No Maxima? No problem.

NEW EMBLEM LOL

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by JNCoRacer
Oh ****. Whats wrong with Flava's car? I think is hot and I know theres plenty of others on here that feel the same. Its unique and is one of the most well-known Maxima's on the org. If anything, he's a trendsetter and others are following his footsteps.
i never said that it wasnt a good looking car. i think it looks good. i dont know flava nor do i know what he started or what hes followed, all i was saying is that it seems like on the org every car seems to have to fall into a certain mold and if you step outside the box everyone talks s***, instead of giving credit for doing something a little different. i know i went adiffernet route from the speed racer thing and i got alot of sh**ty comments about it cause i went for looks instead of the cdool speed route. example the 8k hids who the heck is to decide whats ricer. i run 8k hids in my headlights and my fogs its no where near ricer. i also think some people are a little weak in the sense that they feel they have to follow that mold. some of you may be right and this guy really did like what he did but because it didnt conform and he got a little flak he took it off. i mean man up do your own thing(not you personally) thats what makes us all unique.

Last edited by maximumobsesion; 01-01-2009 at 09:45 AM.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:48 AM

Old 01-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by maximumobsesion
i never said that it wasnt a good looking car. i think it looks good. i dont know flava nor do i know what he started or what hes followed, all i was saying is that it seems like on the org every car seems to have to fall into a certain mold and if you step outside the box everyone talks s***, instead of giving credit for doing something a little different. i know i went adiffernet route from the speed racer thing and i got alot of sh**ty comments about it cause i went for looks instead of the cdool speed route. example the 8k hids who the heck is to decide whats ricer. i run 8k hids in my headlights and my fogs its no where near ricer. i also think some people are a little weak in the sense that they feel they have to follow that mold. some of you may be right and this guy really did like what he did but because it didnt conform and he got a little flak he took it off. i mean man up do your own thing(not you personally) thats what makes us all unique.
Once again your talking trash about things you dont seem to know much about. There are many cars on this site that have gone outisde the relm of traditional looks and made their cars unique, and not all of them have go fast mods.
The reason you got flack for the 8k HIDs is because in a way that is a ricer mod. HIDs in reflective housings do not really improve the lighting. They give you brightness and a "cool' color but the light is scattered everywhere and since its not controlled and made usefull they dont do much good as far as improved lighting goes. They just look "cool" at the expense of blinding other drivers.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Boosted Panda

Originally Posted by maximumobsesion
This car looks really nice!