New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

New from Vancouver Island, BC

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2017, 11:34 AM
Newbie - Just Registered

New from Vancouver Island, BC

I have owned an '02 Maxima for four years and have developed an attachment to this vehicle like no other vehicle I have owned or driven before. Quiet, powerful, comfortable, and smooth handling. Ahhhh... I feel so relaxed and confident driving this machine.

I bought it at 60,000 miles (96,000km) and it now has 116,000 miles (186,000km). I want to keep it going smoothly for awhile yet...

:-)
Old 07-30-2017, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by PaulKurucz
I have owned an '02 Maxima for four years and have developed an attachment to this vehicle like no other vehicle I have owned or driven before. Quiet, powerful, comfortable, and smooth handling. Ahhhh... I feel so relaxed and confident driving this machine.

I bought it at 60,000 miles (96,000km) and it now has 116,000 miles (186,000km). I want to keep it going smoothly for awhile yet...

:-)
First Nissan?
Old 07-30-2017, 08:13 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Yes...sort of. I drove a friend's 90's era Altima once in a while that impressed me. Friends owned a Nissan SUV, which was similarly impressive. Both were solid, smooth, and quiet. And in Dubai the college I taught at had Maximas as our official "company car". We would take them on the long, straight, smooth desert highways up to 200km per hour (125mph) and they were incredible. No speed limits on some highways there, to be clear. So, when I found one here in Canada that a retired couple had babied for 11 years and put only 60,000 miles on it, I bought it immediately. :-)