New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

Hello From Central AR

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 10:16 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hello From Central AR

My wife and I took possession of of a beautiful red 2017.5 Maxima SR Midnight Edition yesterday. I told her if nothing else it looked fast! We've been Mazda folks for about 11yrs, especially because the 6 is still offered with a manual tranny. They changed the inside and so my wife changed brands!

It's her daily driver, though I'll drive it plenty, so the mods will be minimal. But I've already done 1 aesthetic mod, with her blessing, and removed all the badging, save the Nissan logo, from the back. It's a MUCH cleaner look!

Anyhow, I thought I'd jump on here and try to absorb a little knowledge...now on to the search function to make it sound like "sport mode" all the time.

Luke

Last edited by Luke Duke; 07-12-2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:18 PM

Welcome Luke. I'm in your area. This is a great club and source of knowledge about our cars.

Show us some pictures. We all like to see other members' cars.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:13 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Thanks for the welcome!

I'll try to get a good pic or two tomorrow. We've been in Springdale and the car is nasty right now!
Old 07-25-2017, 09:56 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Finally, I got it MOSTLY cleaned up. I need some bug and tar remover for the wheels to get off some nasty sticky glue like stuff.

Luke
Attached Thumbnails Hello From Central AR-1.jpg   Hello From Central AR-2.jpg   Hello From Central AR-3.jpg