New member here. Own a 2011 Nissan Maxima SV - Maxima Forums

Go Back  Maxima Forums > Maxima.org > New Member Introductions
Reload this Page >

New member here. Own a 2011 Nissan Maxima SV

New Member Introductions New to Maxima.org? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum!

Old 01-25-2019, 09:26 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

the issue Iím having with my car is... I bought it back in 2015 at 56k miles and now to date itís at 111k miles. Iím getting trouble code ďp1777Ē as google says itís a step motor relation. I think itís cauaed by the insane cold weather i had in my city, New York, this past Monday and I drove the car and as driving I realized the driving experience and feel had no difference from regular D or Manual mode where I would down shift and upshift myself with the paddle shifters. My car feels itís stuck on first gear or soemthing. I get no bad jerks or anytging it switches between PRND normally and when in manual mode I can shift form 1-6 and down 6-1 but the revs arenít matching the downshifting or the upshifting. Just feels itís only on one gear. I tried to put my cruise control on yesterday but it started flashing/blinking which Iíve never seen before. But today I tried it and it ddint flash/blink although it didnít ďsetĒ either. I checked my tran there is no leak so I havenít seen an puddles underneath the car after parked. The Tran oil level on the dipstick is just a little bit under the ďHotĒ mark. If anyone can please help ! Much appreciated ! I posted a thread before but idk what happen to it. Thank you. Also the las time I had my tran oil flushed was back In June 2017 which was when I had put 40-50k miles on the car since purchasing because I hid a bad bump and cracked my transmission oil pan which I had replaced with the OEM on from Nissan dealership.thank you !