Maxima Forums

Maxima Forums (https://maxima.org/forums/)
-   Supercharged/Turbocharged (https://maxima.org/forums/supercharged-turbocharged-38/)
-   -   rods and pistons (https://maxima.org/forums/supercharged-turbocharged/349274-rods-pistons.html)

choray911 04-06-2006 09:44 PM

rods and pistons

Originally Posted by D-Bo
Seriously do people in TN talk like this? I thought "stomp a mudhole in your @$$" was a stereotype for rednecks...

I resemble that remark!
You got to be kidding me! Your talking crap about red necks in Tennessee, and you have an Earnheart 3 on a Maxima. It’s a good lookin car but loose the sticker. Now that’s out of my system I'll move on to you Thug boy.

First thing you need to do before you start asking questions is research the subject. Do you let your mom and dad do your homework for you? If they do, you are doomed to live a life of failure. The fact that you first question was never answered and the post was closed should have given you a clue. When 20 people tell you to search and you continue to ask the same question tempers tend to get flared.

First thing you don't want to do is get people mad at you. You've already had 10 of the most respected people on this forum lead you to the answers you desire. God helps those who help themselves. I even posted the only site I've found that carries performance rebuild kits. Before you think about up grading your internals you need to know what the car is capable of.

I apologize for calling you young and dumb, but I have looked through most of your posts, and all you do is ask questions, like "should I race a 92 Mustang?" Hell yes roast it. That might fly in the local and 4th gen forums, but the Boosted and All Motor forums are a completely different world. The things we deal with are highly complex and have been discussed at length. When some one new shows up and starts asking these same questions over and over, hey get the same answer. SEARCH! Yes your question was simple and str8 forward, but why are you even looking. Do you have any idea of what the stock parts are capable of. If you could tell us some goals that you have it would be easier to answer some questions. If you will read the stickies that are at the top of the forum you can find almost every answer you need.

Now as to your attitude. You are not dealing with everyday shmuckes. We are all highly educated in our fields. Some are highly trained mechanics I30MIKE, some actually own shops of their own and can make you any thing you want, like Matty, and Neal. Some are current engineering students, SPIG, and CHRISMAX. Some are certified engineers, SLEEPER96, and some are CPA's, yours truly. If you want to talk sh!t, stay the F'CK in the 4th gen forums. We are on a completely different level than that. If you want to learn something, read the stickies, and do searches on motor rebuilds, motor hybrids, transplants, swaps and other key words. You'll even find a post of a newer SER Sentra with a VQ35DE in it.

Once you can ask a relevant, intelligent question then you may do so.

Choray

P.S.
Sorry for the new post Mr Gone. I was typing this response when you locked the thead. If you want to Ban me for a while that will be fine.:wiggle:

MaxInProgress 04-06-2006 10:43 PM

in before the lock! YES
And yes you do make a very valid point, very well put +1
This doesnt deserve a ban, but should be stickied instead.

D-Bo 04-07-2006 11:23 PM

:wftlol: What exactly are you talking about? The post you quoted was the only one submitted to that thread. What is this question you keep referring to? It seems to me that before you posted and called me out you get your facts straight. To quote your gracefully written diatribe "Now that’s out of my system I'll move on to you Thug boy."

You got to be kidding me! Your talking crap about red necks in Tennessee, and you have an Earnheart 3 on a Maxima. It’s a good lookin car but loose the sticker. Now that’s out of my system I'll move on to you Thug boy.
Easy there fella it was a joke about blackbeautyse97 (who I think you may have inexplicably confused me with or your post inferred that at the very least) and his redneck tone. No actual disrespect to any Tennesseans. And in my defense if you would have taken a moment to read the content of my cardomain page you would know that the pic you're referring to was of the car when I bought it and page two quite clearly shows it is in a very different state now.

First thing you need to do before you start asking questions is research the subject. Do you let your mom and dad do your homework for you? If they do, you are doomed to live a life of failure. The fact that you first question was never answered and the post was closed should have given you a clue. When 20 people tell you to search and you continue to ask the same question tempers tend to get flared.

I apologize for calling you young and dumb, but I have looked through most of your posts, and all you do is ask questions, like "should I race a 92 Mustang?" Hell yes roast it. That might fly in the local and 4th gen forums, but the Boosted and All Motor forums are a completely different world. The things we deal with are highly complex and have been discussed at length. When some one new shows up and starts asking these same questions over and over, hey get the same answer. SEARCH! Yes your question was simple and str8 forward, but why are you even looking. Do you have any idea of what the stock parts are capable of. If you could tell us some goals that you have it would be easier to answer some questions. If you will read the stickies that are at the top of the forum you can find almost every answer you need.

Now as to your attitude. You are not dealing with everyday shmuckes. We are all highly educated in our fields. Some are highly trained mechanics I30MIKE, some actually own shops of their own and can make you any thing you want, like Matty, and Neal. Some are current engineering students, SPIG, and CHRISMAX. Some are certified engineers, SLEEPER96, and some are CPA's, yours truly. If you want to talk sh!t, stay the F'CK in the 4th gen forums. We are on a completely different level than that. If you want to learn something, read the stickies, and do searches on motor rebuilds, motor hybrids, transplants, swaps and other key words. You'll even find a post of a newer SER Sentra with a VQ35DE in it.

Once you can ask a relevant, intelligent question then you may do so.

Choray

P.S.
Sorry for the new post Mr Gone. I was typing this response when you locked the thead. If you want to Ban me for a while that will be fine.

This is where you definitely have me confused with someone else. I will assume that you either confused me with the :yeahright that stared that other thread or didn't make it clear that your post was not directed at me personally. :gotme:

Spell check will help your credibility with the n00bs too...

edit: I want to make clear that I agree with the idea you're trying to get across, I just want to see it directed at the appropriate party.

choray911 04-08-2006 07:48 AM

My bad D-Bo you're cool. This whole rant was directed at Blackbeauty. When I initially started the thread it was supposed to be in the one Blackbeauty started called "Rods and Pistons." By the time I finished typing all that crap out Mr. Gone had already closed the thread, so I just started a new one. Sorry Bout the confusion. By the time I was finished I was too tired to re-word it.
Choray

D-Bo 04-08-2006 03:11 PM

Thanks for clearing it up, that is what I figured.:D

choray911 04-08-2006 03:26 PM

Cocain is a hell of a drug.

D-Bo 04-09-2006 11:52 PM

:lol: