Supercharged/Turbocharged The increase in air/fuel pressure above atmospheric pressure in the intake system caused by the action of a supercharger or turbocharger attached to an engine.

Turbo Specialties VQ30 turbo kit review

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by nismomaxct
What are you trying to say? and What are you doing in here? lol.

I remember reading this and other threads front to back time after time along with those videos.. .I have input too on that turbo setup

The only way to really get power out of it was to change the feedpipe to 2.5'', the ic piping to 2.5'', get that t3 manifold (with very small external wastegate), and find a turbo to fit in there.... Regardless..

I poast where I want
Old 01-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Rood
I remember reading this and other threads front to back time after time along with those videos.. .I have input too on that turbo setup

The only way to really get power out of it was to change the feedpipe to 2.5'', the ic piping to 2.5'', get that t3 manifold (with very small external wastegate), and find a turbo to fit in there.... Regardless..

I poast where I want
I appreciate your input. I just hope people read all of this and make an informed decision. If you have someone who can do the exhaust work, then things won't be so bad.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hello all,i am new to this site but not nissans,i recently got ahold of a 5speed a32 with a turbo specialties kit for 1200$.

Good deal but the car was rushed together it seems like because the more i fix the more i find wrong.but besides that,what i want to know is if anyone could send me a wiring diagram to wire up the fuel injector controller and as well as instructions on the kit in general.i know how everything fits together but id like to have all the instructions incase i ever need a quick reference.
I contacted turbo specialties but the never responded.

Currently i have the car running in n/a form untill i get a wiring diagram and rewire the control unit and aux injectors....the previous owner was in my book.......a "tool"
Old 05-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by 240rb1
Hello all,i am new to this site but not nissans,i recently got ahold of a 5speed a32 with a turbo specialties kit for 1200$.

Good deal but the car was rushed together it seems like because the more i fix the more i find wrong.but besides that,what i want to know is if anyone could send me a wiring diagram to wire up the fuel injector controller and as well as instructions on the kit in general.i know how everything fits together but id like to have all the instructions incase i ever need a quick reference.
I contacted turbo specialties but the never responded.

Currently i have the car running in n/a form untill i get a wiring diagram and rewire the control unit and aux injectors....the previous owner was in my book.......a "tool"
I had the instructions a little while ago. I will look for the cd when I get home or in my email later on.
If I were you I would ditch the fuel controller and aux injector. Complete waste of time. Get an emanage and some 440cc injectors.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

^thank you sir...i will more than end up getting bigger injectors and a legit tune but for now i want to make sure everything is wired in correctly and solve what i have now.later down the road will bring bigger and better things.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by 240rb1
^thank you sir...i will more than end up getting bigger injectors and a legit tune but for now i want to make sure everything is wired in correctly and solve what i have now.later down the road will bring bigger and better things.
I think he meant you should not only do that performance wise, but also for simplicity's sake and reliability.

I am always of the opinion that the less wiring, the better. By utilizing the emanage and bigger injectors you don't have to add additional wiring for another injector, and don't have to worry about the injector control.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:23 PM

I am in the process of finishing this turbo setup. I went with a Garrett GT35(external wastegate), 440cc injectors, walboro 255, 3" turbo back exhaust. The only thing I would upgrade would be the intercooler piping and intercooler. Dyno tune should be done pretty soon. I'll post the numbers... Here's a link to my thread.

http://forums.maxima.org/members-rid...-progress.html