SC FS: 2003 OEM 17" Wheels, like new - Maxima Forums

Wheels/Tires Looking for a new set of shoes for your car? Check out this forum. Sponsored by X-Rims.com

FS: 2003 OEM 17" Wheels, like new

Old 11-07-2016, 02:38 PM   #1

FS: 2003 OEM 17" Wheels, like new

Wheels: 4 2003 OEM Maxima SE 17

Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE92, 225/50-17. About 25% tread, but should be replaced due to age.

Lugs: Not Included

Center Caps: Included

Condition of wheels: The wheels are true, have never been curbed, some very minor imperfections (see photos). I removed these two months after getting the Maxima and they have sat in storage ever since. They DO have tires on them, but I would definitely replace them, as these are old, and the factory tires on them weren't very good, in my opinion. There are three minor places where they aren't perfect, as shown in the photos. The one light scratch could probably be buffed out by someone who knows how, and they look better in "real life" than they do in the photos. The standard tire size is 225/50-17, the wheels are 17x7, standard 5 lug Nissan stud pattern.

I'm located between Columbia, SC and Sumter, SC, off Garner's Ferry Road near Chain Gang Road, but can meet at a neutral location.

Asking $250 or best offer.

If interested PM me.

If you're close by (less than 20 min) I'd be willing to come to you so you can take a look in person.

Thanks!

Photos:

jsmith24 is offline   Reply With Quote