Go Back   Maxima Forums > Maxima Discussions > 4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

4th Generation Maxima (1995-1999) Visit the 4th Generation forum to ask specific questions or find out more about the 4th Generation Maxima.

Welcome to Maxima.org!
Welcome to Maxima.org,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join Maxima.org today!

Old 10-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #1

ground wire points

so i was installing ground wires on a friends max......and so i tryed following the same ground points that i have on my 3000gt vr4......only wires i have left are 2..which on my 3000gt were alternator to the frame...and tranny bolt to the battery..can anyone help with pics or anything to find these bolts or where they are located? or any other points to use...thanks guys
3000vr4tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:40 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to fastisnothing
http://forums.maxima.org/5th-generat...grade-how.html

http://forums.maxima.org/audio-elect...other-how.html

Known as "The Big Three"

Any other questions, try using the "Search " drop down triangle at the top of the forum.
Good Luck.

Anthony.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:48 AM   #3

Points: 7,082, Level: 55 Points: 7,082, Level: 55 Points: 7,082, Level: 55
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
another good one is where the starter bolts upt o the tranny

1995 Nissan Maxima Se 5 speed / 5000k HID headlights / 3000kHID foglights / Stillen pop charger / Stillen Strut bar / Alpine CDA 105
well take care of
whiteSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
Whatchyou say?

Points: 7,892, Level: 59 Points: 7,892, Level: 59 Points: 7,892, Level: 59

I agree with the SEARCH ... this has been covered almost as many times as SeeFoam! * and NO, don't even ask what SeeFoam is ... how it works ... what it does ... or anything even close -

There's a Neg terminal on your battery, try that! You can use any place on the trans or the engine, find a spot and clean it well, strap your wire on and go.
CAI, Warpspeed Y pipe, JDM N1 Cat back, FSTB, Aluminium dash kit, STS, Razo shift ****, Clear markers, CC mod, .ORG Stickers (bright blue), Blue LED switches / map lights, A6 Bi-Xenon retrofit, rebuilt 5spd - http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generat...te-up-pix.html
JtzMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #5

Pathetic grounding designs...

The negative battery terminal and factory grounding points are your friends. Add the transmission into the loop and you're done.
Sentientbydesig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtzMax View Post
I agree with the SEARCH ... this has been covered almost as many times as SeeFoam! * and NO, don't even ask what SeeFoam is ... how it works ... what it does ... or anything even close -

There's a Neg terminal on your battery, try that! You can use any place on the trans or the engine, find a spot and clean it well, strap your wire on and go.

i know what seafoam is..im not a noob wit cars...just this search features kinda hard to find s*** sometimes
3000vr4tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #7
Whatchyou say?

Points: 7,892, Level: 59 Points: 7,892, Level: 59 Points: 7,892, Level: 59

LOL .... I hear ya man. Sometimes setting the 'priorities' at the bottom left can help. Also, hitting just the 4g forums is a plus too.
CAI, Warpspeed Y pipe, JDM N1 Cat back, FSTB, Aluminium dash kit, STS, Razo shift ****, Clear markers, CC mod, .ORG Stickers (bright blue), Blue LED switches / map lights, A6 Bi-Xenon retrofit, rebuilt 5spd - http://forums.maxima.org/4th-generat...te-up-pix.html
JtzMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 08:44 AM
MaximaOrg
Nissan Maxima

Paid Advertisement