New rules in classified section...
* Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. Ebay is Ebay and we are not that. We do not conduct auctions here. If you want the highest bidder, then go to Ebay. If you set a price and someone offers it, you are ETHICALLY binded to that deal. Your are not breaking any laws by holding out for more, but as a person you are morally wrong.
* No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.
* You must enter in what it is for sale in the title. If theres Multiple items, then list at least one primary.
* No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here. Thsi will cut down alot of useless threads as well as posts asking for more details.
* No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.
* No post dumping. Absolutely NOONE likes to be dumped on. I will personally enforce this. If you dont like the price, dont buy it. If you think its too high, dont buy it. If you found it elsewhere for less, go buy it. End of story. There is absolutely no need to bring someones product as well as their own esteem down. If you have nothing to contribute. DONT POST ! It doesnt get much simplier.
* If you have multpile items for sale, list them in one thread. There is absolutely no need to play "up my post count" games by making multiple threads.
* If your item(s) do not sell, bump the thread. Do NOT make another thread. You may also want to consider other things such as lowering the price,offering more,etc. This is YOUR discretion though, not what other people suggest.
* Bumping is encouraged, but dont get carried away. You can do it every once in awhile to keep your thread afloat, but dont start doing it every hour. Its just simply annoying and serves no purpose. People are aware that theres more than one page in the classifieds and I think members here are smart enough to know how to go to the next one.
* PLEASE stay on topic. If you want to discuss something, go to the appropriate forum for it.
We have a good friendly type forum here, by following these simple as well as very reasonable rules we can continue to get along well and hopefully have alot of fair transactions.