Negative
Sold hid retro that was junky & not as described bad seller left Nasty PMs
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer 97SEstick (5)
01-16-2014
StH1110
01-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Was described used and sold as-is, buyer didn't ask for any additional information or additional pictures. Had me in paypal purgatory for nearly two months simply because buyer most likely realized he couldn't afford the lights.

97SEstick
01-17-2014, 06:44 AM
Well I never thought to ask if the projectors shake around inside the housing like a big booty girls behind doing the twerk. From the pictures you posted couldn't see the scuff marks on the lenses. So why should I ask any further Qs or ask for pics. We are suppose to be a community helping each other. Since buying/returning your junk I've bought 3x the amount of $$$ on this site & I'm very happy with my purchases. The sellers were honest. The sellers will get positive feedback. I have the money to buy stuff here, how dare you say otherwise. I returned your stuff in the exact condition as it came,& I even packed it better than you did. I can't help it if PayPal takes forever to make its decisions, you could have called Paypal to speed up the return process, but you did not. You think I wanted to walk passed your junk everyday for 2 months while waiting on PayPal?

StH1110
01-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Chrisman287 made the retro, as I had already told you. I did nothing but install them on the car, drive with them for over a year with no problems, take them off and send them to you. Demand for these lights was high, after they were returned to me I sold them the next day to brandnew with no hassle, and he was pleased with the lights.

97SEstick
01-17-2014, 12:37 PM
& he probably didn't pay what I paid either