Maxus Archives Discussions From Past Maxus Meets

MAXUS 2010: post all of your complaints here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 12:18 PM

LOL@BlackOnBlack
Old 07-02-2010, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by sleepymax
^^^^LOL Dude,where u come up with this
Um, Google?

I'm just trying to turn the conversation away from this stoopid cotton shirt on my priceless trunk nonsense.

Moving on... beer would have been nice.

Here's the thing: if I knew before Maxus what I know now after Maxus, I would take better care to insure it was worth attending. That's the best lesson learned from all this crap.

Try harder to meet people. And bring your own beer.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by lblackonblackl
all i know is if anyone put ANYTHING besides a microfiber cloth on my BLACK car id flip the fckk out. its mad ignorant. esp at a car even when ppl are showing their cars off.

kthxbye.

Exactly my point. Its not your car, dont touch it. i dont care what it is your putting on it. You came with a benz and an escalade, use your own vehicle.

I believe Ms. Redline also said that his piece of **** wing fell off too. I wasnt aware that OEM was ****. Maybe ill just go sell the maxima since they are all trash now? Thanks for insulting all the maxima owners that you tried to get together at an event.

And like others stated, Showndown has one of THE CLEANEST 4th gens period, so check your facts before you call yourself out and look foolish.

This has just been made personal by that post, and that is extremely childish. Also the threats about the ambulance.... LMFAO! I would dare anyone to make that move, it would be wrong to even think about it, never mind openly post it for everyone to see.

i also like how specific people have been pointed out personally, but many others feel the EXACT SAME WAY.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rochester
Um, Google?

I'm just trying to turn the conversation away from this stoopid cotton shirt on my priceless trunk nonsense.

Moving on... beer would have been nice.

Here's the thing: if I knew before Maxus what I know now after Maxus, I would take better care to insure it was worth attending. That's the best lesson learned from all this crap.

Try harder to meet people. And bring your own beer.
NO.Beer would have gotten some people to act or say sum stupid ****.BUT,there was beer around.lol
Old 07-02-2010, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by 6THGEARMAX
Exactly my point. Its not your car, dont touch it. i dont care what it is your putting on it. You came with a benz and an escalade, use your own vehicle.

I believe Ms. Redline also said that his piece of **** wing fell off too. I wasnt aware that OEM was ****. Maybe ill just go sell the maxima since they are all trash now? Thanks for insulting all the maxima owners that you tried to get together at an event.

And like others stated, Showndown has one of THE CLEANEST 4th gens period, so check your facts before you call yourself out and look foolish.

This has just been made personal by that post, and that is extremely childish. Also the threats about the ambulance.... LMFAO! I would dare anyone to make that move, it would be wrong to even think about it, never mind openly post it for everyone to see.

i also like how specific people have been pointed out personally, but many others feel the EXACT SAME WAY.
dont feel bad or take it personal.I dont.I dont give a **** what ANYONE has to say about OUR cars.If it makes u feel betta to talk **** about someone having a lesser value ride than ur own.Let them be,it all comes down to SELF value my friend.U come in here thinking u the **** cause u have a betta ride,fine U THE ****!!! lol Feel me....We should know betta.Maybe she didnt mean all our maxes,maybe the heat was just for that cat.Anyways,we all know his car is sweet.PLus,thats a members wifey,we should respect that,let HIM deal with it,if it gets ugly.I dont care,whatever
Old 07-02-2010, 03:04 PM

Im glad I was able to attend the last maxus ever. So sad.

Corey again thanks to you and everyone else that put this together for all your hard work. smh
Old 07-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Turbo 3.5

Originally Posted by sleepymax
NO.Beer would have gotten some people to act or say sum stupid ****.BUT,there was beer around.lol
I had vodka, and was drinking it all day long
Old 07-02-2010, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by lblackonblackl
all i know is if anyone put ANYTHING besides a microfiber cloth on my BLACK car id flip the fckk out. its mad ignorant. esp at a car even when ppl are showing their cars off.

kthxbye.
+1 all day long...and I wouldn't have bit my tongue like showdown did, so you guys should be glad he was as polite as he was, because I know if that was me I would have had a much bigger mouth about it.

Its not about a lambo, or a maxima, or a damn Kia, its about respect. Have respect for other peoples property, and there won't be an issue. I wouldn't care if I drove the biggest piece of **** around, its mine, not yours, so don't touch it or throw **** on it, whether it be a brick or a cotton shirt, doesn't matter.
Old 07-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Well on that note this thread is done. i think both sides got their venting out. i hope everyone is "ok" now that they let it out.

it's hard to get everyone to agree on something...but i'll leave this as a learning experience for everyone.

any other comments or issues...you're more than welcome to PM me.
this thread will be locked and stay locked.

let's move on with life...ok?

thanks for playing.

Dan

P.S. please don't create another thread..i'll just make my job harder here...thanks again!

Last edited by DanNY; 07-02-2010 at 09:16 PM.