1st & 2nd Generation Maxima (1981-1984 and 1985-1988) Learn more and share information about the 1st and 2nd Generation Maximas.

Can we get "stickies" out of the way??

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 06:29 PM

Can we get "stickies" out of the way??

So there are 17 stickies at the top of the "recent items" or whatever page...I have to scroll down most of the page to get to chit people are actually talking about!! I mean, mods, c'mon, there aren't too many of us 1st gen/2nd gen posters on here...and the stickies just get in the way.

Can you actually get rid of them? Maybe just my personal beetch, but I'm sure I'm not alone...
Old 02-25-2014, 09:04 PM

maybe consolidate them into a few posts or something.
Old 02-26-2014, 06:55 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

2 months in and 16 posts later and you're complaining about the stickies?
they are there to help the newbies (you) so you can help yourself to the information instead of making a new thread.

it's there for you to read...not there for you to just bypass. if it's in your way then it's doing it's job.

since it's slower here it's more effective to give you the information that's most often asked up front instead of you digging for it.

i'll see if any of it can be moved or un-stuck.
Old 02-26-2014, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by danny
2 months in and 16 posts later and you're complaining about the stickies?
They are there to help the newbies (you) so you can help yourself to the information instead of making a new thread.

It's there for you to read...not there for you to just bypass. If it's in your way then it's doing it's job.

Since it's slower here it's more effective to give you the information that's most often asked up front instead of you digging for it.

I'll see if any of it can be moved or un-stuck.
+1
Old 03-14-2014, 07:46 PM

I agree. I'm going to be on here more and more as I plan my project. The stickies are useful, but hard to see what's going on with everybody else.