1st-3rd Generations Classifieds (1981-1994) No superchargers in here, but you will find other useful parts and accessories.

Black Leather and 89 SE Part Out

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 04:54 PM

Black Leather and 89 SE Part Out

I have posted this a couple times before and taken it down in hopes of rebuilding the car. I finally need to let go and understand that it is gone.
So it is a full part out, but I will list the best parts. I have sold a few things, but most is left. All parts are as-is, but were in top condition. Car only had 122,000 miles on it. 114,000 of which were from my grandmother. So lets begin.

-Full Black Leather Interior. Includes EVERYTHING Door panels, dash, carpet, and beautiful seats. Not power, but VERY nice. $400 takes everything. Picked up of course, but it was a very nice interior.

-145mph swapped speedo. From Goon9. It has the VG tach but a functional 145mph speedometer. He said the trip guage is sticky. It came the day after the accident so I have no opinion on this. $40 shipped

-Heated mirrors and switch. All third gens from 1989-1994 were pre-wired for heated mirrors. All you need to do is plug in the switch and mirrors and you are set. They are black like all se mirrors. $65 shipped also from goon9

-6 VG injectors. Brand new two years ago. $75 per rail or $100 for all six. also a shipped price.

-Full Bose System. Rebuilt by Car Stereo Repair. $200 shipped. Will come with lifetime amp warranty and receipt from them. I have used the warranty and all they need is a copy of the original repair. Includes headunit too.

-Ebay LED spoiler, unpainted and unmounted. NIB actually. Only taken out to test fit. Will need a GXE trunklid to mount as mounting holes do not line up with stock spoiler. Made of quality LIGHT plastic and not factory foam. $100 shipped. Uses much better bolts and will not lift up if installed correctly, ever

-Two rear calipers 89-91 style, new within the year and painted black. $65 shipped

-Two painted front calipers of questionable age, work great, never stick. $50 shipped

-Stock corner lights. Look BRAND new and one clear corner light. $25 each or $40 for the pair of stock lights.

-Auto Transmission cooler from NAPA, small size for cars. $30 shipped NIB
Will included 5 quarts of Nissanmatic D fluid for an extra $15 dollars. It was very expensive from the dealer

-97-99 se wheels 16 in with 225/50/16 toyo proxes 4's decent tread left. Some minor scratches $250 picked up

-Stock brushed not polished finish on sawblades 15in with useless tires. $100 picked up. Excellent condition with the exception of center caps they look brand new

I have the rest of the car too, minus two window regulators and master window switch. Ask for whatever other parts you want and feel free to make offers on the stuff listed. I use paypal for transactions or cash in person.

Lastly I will leave you with this. Green does not always mean go, it is merely a suggestion. Someone ran a light in front of not only my car but a great memory of my grandparents. Be careful when you drive and remember green is merely a suggestion, because some just might think red means go.
Old 02-17-2009, 05:53 PM

in need of y-pipe and hood supports if they are good pm me
Old 02-17-2009, 05:56 PM

I feel pretty bad, Hood supports died about a week before and the y-pipe has a small leak at the flex section. Sorry man Rest of the exhaut from cat-back is in excellent condition
Old 02-18-2009, 10:21 AM

i wish i lived near you for the motor and leather
Old 02-19-2009, 06:32 AM

how is that passenger front mud flap? scrapes or rust inside? might want the others while im at it, ill have to check them on my car first

also condition of these dash pieces: gauge cluster/clock/3-vents panel and the switch panel below that (mirror-cruise-fog lights-dimmer-rear defog)

i see the car has black pillars, are they fuzzy fabric or plastic vinyl?

Last edited by Maximan190; 02-19-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:00 PM

Would you be willing to ship the driver seat?
Old 02-19-2009, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Maximan190
how is that passenger front mud flap? scrapes or rust inside? might want the others while im at it, ill have to check them on my car first

also condition of these dash pieces: gauge cluster/clock/3-vents panel and the switch panel below that (mirror-cruise-fog lights-dimmer-rear defog)

i see the car has black pillars, are they fuzzy fabric or plastic vinyl?

All the dash pieces are flawless, no cracks, no vinyl rips, and no scratches. Clock needs to be flicked to work when it dims, but flicking it has never not worked. I wouldn't buy it to replace a broken clock though.

As for the pillars, they are are plastic vinyl and certainly not fuzzy. I will check the flaps tomorrow for you.
Old 02-19-2009, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by augiedog964
All the dash pieces are flawless, no cracks, no vinyl rips, and no scratches. Clock needs to be flicked to work when it dims, but flicking it has never not worked. I wouldn't buy it to replace a broken clock though.

As for the pillars, they are are plastic vinyl and certainly not fuzzy. I will check the flaps tomorrow for you.
ok sounds good, let me know about the flaps

my dash has a wood stick-on kit it and i want to do a different look and rather not pry the dash kit off

if you want throw me a PM so we dont clutter your thread up with convo
Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

So wrong. So wrong what happened to such a pristine 3rd gen. So wrong that I don't live anywhere near New Jersey because I would clean you out.

Anyway, how about that antenna motor/mast assembly? I'll also take the transmission cooler. Possibly the spoiler but can you send me a pic? I'll pm you the email.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:51 PM

still have that white faced cluster?
I would be interested since my current speedometer seems to be dying
how many miles does it say on the cluster? Just curious to see if it will match close enough to mine without having to alter it.
Also does it have all the warning lights? On mine they all have something except one of the two on top of the right side of the cluster. If you understand what I mean.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by augiedog964

-6 VG injectors. Brand new two years ago. $75 per rail or $100 for all six. also a shipped price.

I'm interested in the 6 VG Injectors. Could I get the complete fuel rail also? How much would shipping be to NC 27284? I'll PM you with the exact address.
Thanks
Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Blown

are the rear pillars grey and fuzzy?
Old 03-16-2009, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Phatmatt
still have that white faced cluster?
I would be interested since my current speedometer seems to be dying
how many miles does it say on the cluster? Just curious to see if it will match close enough to mine without having to alter it.
Also does it have all the warning lights? On mine they all have something except one of the two on top of the right side of the cluster. If you understand what I mean.

So you still have it?
Sorry to be asking again, just would like to know so I can plan things ahead. thanks.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:06 AM

If it's still available, I'm wondering if you have the big leather center console arm rest and if you would part it out. Thanks.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Augiedog has left the building!