1st-3rd Generations Classifieds (1981-1994) No superchargers in here, but you will find other useful parts and accessories.

FL GI: Koni Reds and Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Taking my Maxima to the Max!

GI: Koni Reds and Eibach Pro Kit Springs, PLUS MORE!

My loss is your gain! Recently I missed out on getting my 89 Max back from the last owner because it got towed before I could complete the purchase and stuck with a bunch of impound fees. I did get my parts off of it when it went to the JY, and those parts include the front Koni red strut inserts and Eibach Prokit springs I had installed just before I let the car go 2 years ago. They barely have any miles on them since the car has been sitting most of that time. I also have the rear set uninstalled plus an extra rear Koni strut that was accidentally sent to me from shox.com when I ordered them.

I haven't 100% decided whether or not to get rid of the parts because I am still entertaining the idea of getting another 3rd gen Max, preferably the 92 VE5 that is inop not too far from me, and modding it up with my old parts plus an engine swap/build, but I do have too many cars right now and could use the money from the sale of the parts. Besides, I already have a '92 Sentra SE-R project car and am looking to possibly get the '86 Blue BMW E24 I always wanted! So, let me know if you are seriously interested in buying these rare and discontinued 3rd gen parts and for how much. I know how much I paid new and considering that you can't get them anymore am probably looking to get close to what I paid (if not more ;-).

I also have some other parts available if I do decide to sell everything and here is the list.

-Full set of Koni Red Adjustable Strut inserts (plus 1 extra rear)
-Full set of Eibach Pro-Kit drop springs (1.2" drop all around)
-All Aluminium 2-Row Godspeed Radiator with 1.3psi Nismo Cap
-Place Racing true CAI for VG painted Navy Blue with Lightening Strikes
-Stillen High Flow Intake with VE mounting plate (usable on VG)
-Possibly: Used WSP Aluminized Steel 2.5" Mandrel Bent Y-Pipe for VG
-LCA's with installed Poly Bushings
-New LCAs with stock rubber bushing and ball joints (never installed)
-Silver surround R34 Skyline Sedan Taillights (never installed)
-Modded Grill with Mesh insert painted black (as seen in sig pics)
-Lexani Auto Shift Handle with silver and carbon fiber trim and O/D button
-Clear Corner lights (need to be resealed against moisture)
-Never installed decent condition Z32 3-spoke steering wheel with CC buttons but no center emblem
-Brackets (from Jeff92SE) for 3rd gen rear BBK to relocate calipers further out that were never installed (I never did the rear Disk conversion)
-Low mileage (under 100k ~98k I think) VG engine with new oil pan gasket, good injectors, new IM gaskets, newer NGK plugs and blue wires...
-Blue VG Blehmco ground wire kit

(NOTE: some of the things, like the engine and LCA's, Y-Pipe... are still on the car in the JY, but I am planning to get most of the parts off if there is enough interested and serious buyers, certainly the discontinued parts, since they are holding the car for me.)
-The car also has digital dash (needs to be fixed, can be done ~$50) with HUD, digital climate control, good charcoal cloth dual power seats/interior, high armrest, etc... If interest is high and price is good I can pull and ship parts. LMK

-Plus, a few more things, I am sure, that I can't remember.....

Anyway, please PM or email me with your requests and/or offers and I will do my best to reply ASAP. Thanks!

Mrkanda "MarK" Fitch,
near Gainesville, FL 32615

Last edited by mrkanda; 08-02-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Added more parts and details
Old 08-03-2013, 01:03 AM

Possibly interested in the rear brake brackets and maybe the Koni's. What price did you have in mind?

Last edited by Hectic; 08-03-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:44 PM

I'm currently at a training seminar this weekend out of town, so I will most likely reply to inquiries this coming week. Sorry for the delay.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:37 PM

I pm you.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:05 AM

Just to be clear, this is a guaging interst thread. I'm not sure that I am actually going to sell most of the parts, especially considering that most of them are still on the car at the JY. I may end up getting another Max to put them on. But I have been getting a fair amount of interest, so I will post and reply to PMs with possible pricing as soon as I have the parts in hand and/or know how much they will cost me.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Mark, let me put it bluntly...
there's interest for ALL of that. the bottom line is price. if you set a high price there will be less interest and you might be holding on to the stuff. if you set it low expect to be counting your money in a few weeks.

so set a price...post up what you want to sell and depending on the price it will sell.
i'm going to lock the thread since if you decide not to sell many will be disappointed.

the FS/WTB rules:
http://forums.maxima.org/1st-3rd-gen...new-rules.html