3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Hi Everybody

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2002, 02:54 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hi Everybody

Hey. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I own a white 1989 GXE with around 196,000 miles. No transmission rebuild yet. I just had the transmission fluid flushed about a week ago and I can't believe just how much better it shifts. I can't even feel it when the tranny locks the overdrive. I recommend getting transmission flushed on your car if you haven't yet. By the way, if anyone happens to live in the Atlanta area and has a 1970 through 1978 Datsun Z Car and wants to get rid of it just let me know.

gzcturbo
Old 07-29-2002, 03:06 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

I see you live in Lilburn. Sorry to hear about that

I live in Duluth, pretty close to Gwinnett Mall if you know where that is.

Check out the regional forums and especially the SouthEast, we have some meets around here every now and then that you should check out.

Sorry, I dont have any Z cars lying around. I'm sure you've probably been to that Z car shop on Buford Hwy just outside the perimeter (in Chamblee/Doraville area); they have some nice looking cars there usually. If not, you should check it out. I think it's called Z Car of Atlanta or something like that.
Old 07-29-2002, 03:19 PM
Newbie - Just Registered

Hey. Yeah, I've been by there. Everything they have there is overpriced. I'm a member of the Georgia Z Club and even with my discount parts cost too much. So you live near the mall. I feel sorry for you. Too much traffic. I'll check out the regional boards and try to go to one of the meets.

gzcturbo