3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

How to find out keyless entry code?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 10:29 AM

How to find out keyless entry code?

I just got a used maxima 91', but I don't know where I can find out the keyless entry code. Should I call a nissan dealer and ask? is there any way to find out? I was able to figure out that pushing '9' locks all the doors... but how can I open them, and is there any other things I can do with the keyless entry pad?
Old 08-26-2002, 12:10 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Re: How to find out keyless entry code?

Originally posted by doomtoo
I just got a used maxima 91', but I don't know where I can find out the keyless entry code. Should I call a nissan dealer and ask? is there any way to find out? I was able to figure out that pushing '9' locks all the doors... but how can I open them, and is there any other things I can do with the keyless entry pad?
http://forums.maxima.org/showthread....t=keyless+code hope this helps!!! if you press 1, the trunk will open, if you press 9 it will lock the doors. if you press 5 it will open all windows and sunroof if you have sunroof but u won't be able to close the windows......
Old 08-26-2002, 12:12 PM

Re: Re: How to find out keyless entry code?

Do a search.
Old 08-26-2002, 01:34 PM

yea do a search like me. that's how i learned how to use the keypad thing.
Old 08-26-2002, 02:56 PM
Large Member

Here's a hint. If you can't find out the entry code then you can just reset it and put in the code you want. Now, it's been awhile since I did this so, I am not sure if everything is correct. Basically, there is a keyless entry ECU located under the dash, behind the steering wheel. I think there is also a security system ECU on the passenger side, behind the dash. Now, I forget which but, I unplugged the connector to one of these, which basically reset the whole security system (from my understanding). After that, plug it back in and put a 5 digit code in the keypad 3 times to set the new code.
Old 08-26-2002, 09:57 PM
Maxima91

Re: Re: Re: How to find out keyless entry code?

Originally posted by rbloedow
Do a search.
why do people always say do a search, its so irritating, yes its there but maybe people dont care or not see or not have the time and just want a quick question answered and not some annoying person always saying SEARCH

Old 08-26-2002, 10:04 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to find out keyless entry code?

why should we have to retype something because your too lazy to search. i dont see how you say you dont have time, because as long as it takes you to type a post, you could type in a couple words in the search box and it will show you the results before you were to even finish typing your post. damn you lazy *** people. always have to have **** given to you. grow up.

Originally posted by Maxima91

why do people always say do a search, its so irritating, yes its there but maybe people dont care or not see or not have the time and just want a quick question answered and not some annoying person always saying SEARCH
Old 08-26-2002, 10:09 PM
Maxima91

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to find out keyless entry code?

Originally posted by atulb84
why should we have to retype something because your too lazy to search. i dont see how you say you dont have time, because as long as it takes you to type a post, you could type in a couple words in the search box and it will show you the results before you were to even finish typing your post. damn you lazy *** people. always have to have **** given to you. grow up.

ya... i just got on, posted this, and you sure were fast to post this, so, seeing as you have so much time on your hands, you can post an answer to this mans Qs, seeing as you have nothing better to do than post, "do a search" so ya i think i made my point

Old 08-26-2002, 10:13 PM

when you say...

Hey, thanks! But one question... when you say that thing to disconnect is behind the dash, do you mean I have to remove the dashboard, or it's underneat it? I had a tough time getting the front speaker to work, I should be able to get the back working better easily, but I need to get the antenna keyless entry, and that thing on the side back to good.
Old 08-26-2002, 10:19 PM

Re: when you say...

(and nah, it'a alright, as long as they help a lil with saying it, or maybe post a link. I didn't do a search on the keyless entry thing, becuase I didn't think many would have had that prob, but some other questions I did searches on, I didn't find enough information on previously asked questions. I'm going to have to do composite search/posts, getting the details ironed out and stuff :R)
thanks for the help so far though!
(new= yeh, I just did a search, I think I'll probably do them after asing tho :O takes alot of time to look through the various probs to find one like yours)
Old 08-26-2002, 10:36 PM

Re: Re: when you say...

Nm, I looked all around under there and found it! Egad It works! Thanks for all the help!
Old 08-27-2002, 01:32 AM

why do you guys even bother saying do a search? you guys might as well not even respond and do your own crap. i know i asked some questions and you guys went all crazy telling me this isn't a help forum and all this junk. some of us are newbies on this forum. so just cut us some slack.
Old 08-27-2002, 07:35 AM
Large Member

Re: Re: Re: when you say...

Originally posted by doomtoo
Nm, I looked all around under there and found it! Egad It works! Thanks for all the help!
Sure!
Old 08-27-2002, 08:02 AM

Originally posted by redzero
why do you guys even bother saying do a search? you guys might as well not even respond and do your own crap. i know i asked some questions and you guys went all crazy telling me this isn't a help forum and all this junk. some of us are newbies on this forum. so just cut us some slack.

If you don't know why you should search, you're below average. If you're fighting with people about searching, you're f*cking ignorant.

The 3rd Gen forum has over 100,000 messages posted. Do you not see the logic in this? I'll explain it to you if you're that stupid. Within those 100,000 messages, there's bound to be the answer to your question. Instead of wasting your timing writing (and our time having to read your dumb poost) search for the answer and you can have it in a couple of seconds. Why should there be another 100,00 messages posted because the same questions are being asked over and over?

Asking a question and getting the answer may serve your need now, but searching allows you to READ and learn more about your damn car. It's because you don't know sh*t you're wasting everyones time. Stop letting us know how stupid you are and search.

If you still do not understand why you should use the search, search for the answer, this as well as many other topics has been discussed previously.
Old 08-27-2002, 08:31 AM
Maxima91

Originally posted by Sudesh

If you don't know why you should search, you're below average. If you're fighting with people about searching, you're f*cking ignorant.

The 3rd Gen forum has over 100,000 messages posted. Do you not see the logic in this? I'll explain it to you if you're that stupid. Within those 100,000 messages, there's bound to be the answer to your question. Instead of wasting your timing writing (and our time having to read your dumb poost) search for the answer and you can have it in a couple of seconds. Why should there be another 100,00 messages posted because the same questions are being asked over and over?

Asking a question and getting the answer may serve your need now, but searching allows you to READ and learn more about your damn car. It's because you don't know sh*t you're wasting everyones time. Stop letting us know how stupid you are and search.

If you still do not understand why you should use the search, search for the answer, this as well as many other topics has been discussed previously.

God i hate people like you, if somebody is new and doesnt know **** about this site, then they're gona ask a damn Question, and if people like you would shut your mouth and not say search, then people like me wouldnt get mad, obviously you dont care so dont answer by saying this crap, let another NICE fellow maxima member help the person out instead of saying this crap, grow up and stop being suck a damn d!ck, and get alife

Old 08-27-2002, 08:55 AM

God i hate people like you, if somebody is new and doesnt know **** about this site, then they're gona ask a damn Question, and if people like you would shut your mouth and not say search, then people like me wouldnt get mad, obviously you dont care so dont answer by saying this crap, let another NICE fellow maxima member help the person out instead of saying this crap, grow up and stop being suck a damn d!ck, and get alife
I see my message fly right over your head.

Anyway, stop trying to fix your car by yourself. Wear a skirt, take it to a mechanic, and let the rape your a$$. Your car will be fixed, but your bum will just be a bit bruised.

Don't forget to SEARCH about how to ease your **** pain.
Old 08-27-2002, 09:26 AM
Maxima91

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sudesh

I see my message fly right over your head.

Anyway, stop trying to fix your car by yourself. Wear a skirt, take it to a mechanic, and let the rape your a$$. Your car will be fixed, but your bum will just be a bit bruised.

Don't forget to SEARCH about how to ease your **** pain.
[/QUOTE

ahh is sombody mad ahhhhhh, cry about it, that is just about the lamest post in the world, its obvious you're gay and you like the mechanics c@ck in your mouth, so go take your ****y max and cram it down your moms wide mouth, oh and use the "search" button to find out how to get a ****y max outa your moms ***

Old 08-27-2002, 09:28 AM

my goodness your a dumb one.

Old 08-27-2002, 09:46 AM
Large Member

[/B][/QUOTE

ahh is sombody mad ahhhhhh, cry about it, that is just about the lamest post in the world, its obvious you're gay and you like the mechanics c@ck in your mouth, so go take your ****y max and cram it down your moms wide mouth, oh and use the "search" button to find out how to get a ****y max outa your moms *** [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, I don't mind helping out someone new to the Maxima or that just needs help. Yes, some questions you should search for. There are also things that require a simple answer and don't really need to be searched for. I don't want to sound mean or anything but, act a little more professional and you'll get treated with more respect. Besides, there isn't anything wrong with searching and spending time doing research. I've spent countless hours doing so, and have become a much better Maxima owner/enthusiast from it. Some people might not like it but, sometimes there are questions/problems where you just have to sit down and spend 2-5hrs researching in order to find the answer.