3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

midas...

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2002, 08:32 PM

midas...

how long does it usually take them to install an exhaust if you take it to the local shop?? do they usually do a good job, has anyone experienced any problems when the people installed it?
Old 09-14-2002, 08:56 PM

Re: midas...

Originally posted by maxima2k2
how long does it usually take them to install an exhaust if you take it to the local shop?? do they usually do a good job, has anyone experienced any problems when the people installed it?
what do yo mean when you say exhaust?

i did my y-pipe in an hour. the muffler shop put on my muffler (custom pipe and welding) in 45 minutes. cat shouldn't take more than 45 since it's just bolts and nuts. this is if all nuts and bolts come off easily. it definately shouldn't take more than a day to do the entire exhaust unless there's a queue of cars.
Old 09-14-2002, 09:22 PM

midas not good

I havent had the best experience with MIDAS...
they seem to wanna overcharge for everything and "repair" stuff that isnt even broken...
Old 09-14-2002, 10:22 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: midas...

Originally posted by maxima2k2
Screw midas, come on out to Hi-Flo Custom Exhaust in Falls Church, VA...Scott will hook you up nicely! he just finished the custom downpipe on my boys turbo Maxima.