3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

NEWBIE HERE WANT HELP MAKE MY MAX FASTER

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2000, 05:54 AM

I am new to all this intake, suspension, and all that other crap that comes with making a car look pimp, even though maximas alreeady do, of course. But I have a 91 Se, auto, and I just wanna add some more horsepower to it to make it faster. What would I do? I was also looking into lowering it, but I'm not sure about that yet, any help would be appreciated, thank yas.
Old 12-19-2000, 06:09 AM

Read the FAQ on maxima.org

And do a search on "mods" it should answer your questions.
Old 12-19-2000, 08:57 AM
davis449

Jim Wolf Technology, Place Racing, and K&N for intakes. Eibach, Intrax, and Apex for springs. Koni and Tokico for struts. Cattman and Stillen for y-pipes. Courtesy-Nissan Richardson and Stillen for FTSB (front strut tower braces). Lots of places have sway bars for Maximas.

Old 12-19-2000, 09:03 PM

learn from mistakes

Originally posted by HockeyPimpRHS
I am new to all this intake, suspension, and all that other crap that comes with making a car look pimp, even though maximas alreeady do, of course. But I have a 91 Se, auto, and I just wanna add some more horsepower to it to make it faster. What would I do? I was also looking into lowering it, but I'm not sure about that yet, any help would be appreciated, thank yas.
ok i had my max for over a year now, all this time i was working on it to make it look better and drive faster as well as good handling. number one change your struts to Tokico nothing else, dont listen to anyone. butttttttt... make sure to change your srpings to eibach at the same time when you change your struts, otherwise the oem will brake, because the tokico are way to solid and rough and the old springs theyre metal is worn out. Believe it happened to me, dont let it happened to you. Then you can put Supsension Techniques sway bars. That should do your suspension. As far as power since your is an auto, get Greddy full catback exhaust, or maybe HKS. Anything else is BS. Also Y-pipe is ******** doesnt give you any hp just causes problems to your car. Then get air filter get K&N its the best one out there (cone) and to top it off get Unorthodox Racing UD Pulley. And if you have the loots get the JWT ECU. Thats about it. unless you want some laughing gas in your car.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:07 PM

Re: learn from mistakes

Originally posted by Maximum5spd
As far as power since your is an auto, get Greddy full catback exhaust, or maybe HKS. Anything else is BS. Also Y-pipe is ******** doesnt give you any hp just causes problems to your car.
What the hell are you talking about? The y pipe gives one of the biggest single gains on the Maxima. If anything, the GReddy is a crock of ****. The stock exhaust isn't that restrictive..
Old 12-19-2000, 09:12 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Y-pipe, sh*tty, hmmmmm.........

You smokin some good A$$ stuff, could I get some!!!! okay so A Y-pipe which is proven to add 10-15+ hp is no gains......hmmmmmmmm......If anything Greddy is a POS since it only dynos 5 or less HP on Maximas!!! get those facts straight man!!

You wanna rephrase this:
<b>"As far as power since your is an auto, get Greddy full catback exhaust, or maybe HKS. Anything else is BS. Also Y-pipe is ******** doesnt give you any hp just causes problems to your car."</b>
Old 12-19-2000, 09:42 PM

Re: Y-pipe, sh*tty, hmmmmm.........

Originally posted by DA-MAX
You smokin some good A$$ stuff, could I get some!!!! okay so A Y-pipe which is proven to add 10-15+ hp is no gains......hmmmmmmmm......If anything Greddy is a POS since it only dynos 5 or less HP on Maximas!!! get those facts straight man!!

You wanna rephrase this:
<b>"As far as power since your is an auto, get Greddy full catback exhaust, or maybe HKS. Anything else is BS. Also Y-pipe is ******** doesnt give you any hp just causes problems to your car."</b>

ok i dont care let him waist his money to be honest all this piping is a bunch of crack doesnt do anything to your car unless its free flow pipe, thats the only way youll gain 10hp, greddy hks catback add maybe, just maybe 5 hp, and the y-pipe doesnt even add the 5 without the full catback exhaust so you get your facts straight ivee seen people all kind of mods with their max and it was all mesaured on a computer my friend he has 91 se with y-pipe and full catback greddy, plus cone k&n his car has 172 comparing to 160 stock, how many h is that buddy? 12.. so get your facts staright unless you talking about the VE engine maybe that add more with y-pipe which is very possible but not a VG and he still cant beat me with his y-pipe and greddy and his filter, i dont even have that many engine upgrade all i have is clucth short shift muffler and filter, so dont tell me the freakin y-pipe adds hp.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:44 PM

GReddy catback won't last aslong, it's over priced, and is not very well designed for the Maxima.
And I'm not even going to say anything else about that or your Y-Pipe comment.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:46 PM

Um
160 stock to the crank and 172 to the wheels is a big difference.
The maxima only puts down what maybe 140, 135 to the wheels? If he's making 172 that's a pretty big jump there.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:52 PM

Originally posted by Sith
Um
160 stock to the crank and 172 to the wheels is a big difference.
The maxima only puts down what maybe 140, 135 to the wheels? If he's making 172 that's a pretty big jump there.
Not 172 at the wheels, whow thats almost, well not really but like the new maxima, 172 at the crank. The MOST VG ENGINE CAN PRODUCE IS 190 at the crank NOT MORE,(WITHOUT NOS OR TURBO) man where do you people get your info.
Old 12-19-2000, 10:05 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

HUH........

okay:
1.160hp is at 5500rpms
2.if it wasn't 172 on the dyno then WTF were you talking about??
3.so every company(Stillen, Cattman, WSP) who makes the Y-pipe is lying about the gains??
4.and please tell me how you know how only 190hp can be achieved in a VG??(if the usual boltons & ECU on a VG can beat a stock VE flatout???)
5.and your info is from.......????

If your info so good you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment about the Y-pipe's <b>DYNO PROVEN</b> gains!!!
Old 12-19-2000, 10:10 PM

lmao @ the VG can only go 190hp.
Um
and the VE can only go to 210?
hahahaha
ANd your friend is lying to you if he only got 172 to the crank with all those mods. He either doesn't have them. 172 was at 3000 rpms, or he didn't really dyno that.

Old 12-19-2000, 10:16 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I AM THE NISSAN ENGINE GOD........

"from this day forth the VG will only beable to reach 190hp and the VE 210hp......anyone who defies will suffer a fate worse than death!!!! HUAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Maximum5spd if your info sources are so correct who told you that crap??? I guess our cars have a rev limiter and a <b>HP limiter too, huh</b>?!?!?!

lmao @ the VG can only go 190hp.
Um
and the VE can only go to 210?
hahahaha
ANd your friend is lying to you if he only got 172 to the crank with all those mods. He either doesn't have them. 172 was at 3000 rpms, or he didn't really dyno that.

Old 12-20-2000, 07:16 AM

Re: Re: Y-pipe, sh*tty, hmmmmm.........

You wanna rephrase this:

ok i dont care let him waist his money to be honest all this piping is a bunch of crack doesnt do anything to your car unless its free flow pipe, thats the only way youll gain 10hp, greddy hks catback add maybe, just maybe 5 hp, and the y-pipe doesnt even add the 5 without the full catback exhaust so you get your facts straight ivee seen people all kind of mods with their max and it was all mesaured on a computer my friend he has 91 se with y-pipe and full catback greddy, plus cone k&n his car has 172 comparing to 160 stock, how many h is that buddy? 12.. so get your facts staright unless you talking about the VE engine maybe that add more with y-pipe which is very possible but not a VG and he still cant beat me with his y-pipe and greddy and his filter, i dont even have that many engine upgrade all i have is clucth short shift muffler and filter, so dont tell me the freakin y-pipe adds hp.
You know less than you think you know. Stop talking now in fear that your stupidity level is makes others less bright. Thank you. And a VG can't make over 190 crank hp? <a href="http://www.hekimianracing.com">Hekimian Racing</a> makes a 300 hp N/A VG. Deal bro.

[Edited by Maximamike on 12-20-2000 at 09:26 AM]
Old 12-20-2000, 07:19 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

i just love it when people claim that they know EVERYTHING and they really know NOTHING.
Old 12-20-2000, 08:05 AM
RacerChoi

hi guys.Need suspension help here. My factory shocks r pretty much out, should I get the original after market nissan shocks, or go with eibach?? I plan on lowering the ride n getting sway suspension bars too..think after market shocks will handle the low ride?? N how much HP can you really add on a 92 SE. Mine's an automatic, believe it's got 190HP. If I modify the **** outta it, think I can come close to bout 250HP??? Might be a dum ques, but I had to ask

Old 12-20-2000, 08:23 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Well....

You've got three choices for shocks KYB's, Tocikos, Konis. For springs You've got Eibach(1.25" drop) Suspension Tec.(1.5"...), Intrax(1.75"..), Sprint(2"...). your best bet Tokicos and either Suspension Tech, Intrax or Eibachs. As for your actual HP gains, they go as far as the money you spend, plus you can't really get a solid figure until you dyno the car with the mods on it(cause all cars are different!!!) you could probably get your VE in the 200-210+/- HP <b>at the wheel</b> range with bolt-on mods and ECU, but the outcome is entirely impossible to estimate!! just check the Max.org MODIFICATION section, then get on any search engine and look stuff up, thats how I learned and plus you learn a lot more about your car that way!!!! you've got everything from a simple 5hp intake to full blown 50hp+ NITROUS system....possibilities are endless!!!(you just gotta have the cash to back it!!!) good luck!!

Originally posted by RacerChoi
hi guys.Need suspension help here. My factory shocks r pretty much out, should I get the original after market nissan shocks, or go with eibach?? I plan on lowering the ride n getting sway suspension bars too..think after market shocks will handle the low ride?? N how much HP can you really add on a 92 SE. Mine's an automatic, believe it's got 190HP. If I modify the **** outta it, think I can come close to bout 250HP??? Might be a dum ques, but I had to ask
Old 12-20-2000, 08:35 AM

mmhmmm
-snaps thumbs through air-
you go girlfriend
psha

haha
i'm gunna go pick up my check now
Old 12-20-2000, 08:45 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

haahaaa...
oh and IMHO Toicko shocks SUCKS!! ask any 4th gen guy. but they are basically the only "reasonable" choice for a 3rd gen.

mmhmmm
you go girlfriend
psha

haha
Old 12-20-2000, 08:49 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Hey what about KYBs????

they cost less than Toks too, how would they hold up with some Sus Tech 1.5" springs??? $229 compared to $300+...hmmmmm...should I consider rather than Toks???

Originally posted by DanNY
haahaaa...
oh and IMHO Toicko shocks SUCKS!! ask any 4th gen guy. but they are basically the only "reasonable" choice for a 3rd gen.

mmhmmm
you go girlfriend
psha

haha
Old 12-20-2000, 09:09 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Hey what about KYBs????

i dunno..no one really tried KYB..but the Toks are firm when new and work great. after a yr or less they get soft..A LOT. it's almost like stock or worst. mine are pretty soft and i'm riding on STOCK springs! IMO they don't last as compared to Konis.

they cost less than Toks too, how would they hold up with some Sus Tech 1.5" springs??? $229 compared to $300+...hmmmmm...should I consider rather than Toks???

haahaaa...

mmhmmm
you go girlfriend
psha

haha
Old 12-20-2000, 09:10 AM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

this thread is funny..thanks for the laugh guys...im not gonna jump in and make it worse...

BTW...danNy what are you running suspension wise...i got the tok's sittin' in front of me and have been weary since talking with the some of the 4th gen guys...but like you said..they were the only "reasonable" choice...
Old 12-20-2000, 10:19 AM

Re: HUH........

okay:
1.160hp is at 5500rpms
2.if it wasn't 172 on the dyno then WTF were you talking about??
3.so every company(Stillen, Cattman, WSP) who makes the Y-pipe is lying about the gains??
4.and please tell me how you know how only 190hp can be achieved in a VG??(if the usual boltons & ECU on a VG can beat a stock VE flatout???)
5.and your info is from.......????

If your info so good you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment about the Y-pipe's <b>DYNO PROVEN</b> gains!!!
Weeelllll.

For one maybe you should call Stillen and ask them how many hp each mod adds, second i wanna see a VG beat a VE. K&N also sais that Air Filter adds 12-15hp and you going to believe that too. Well if you do then I have no more words. Do you see in order for a car to gain alot of hp from any mod it has to have alot of hp, Why do u think filter on a VE adds more then on a VG. Why dont you people go read some facts about cars and hp, And not listen to some companies that make money of, (OF IT).
Old 12-20-2000, 10:32 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

stock springs toks for shocks. w/ the stock springs they suck already..i dunno about the car being lowered. the ride is very bumpy now. i'm waiting for kaleb to get tokico to make some adjustables...i'm sure that'll be better. since u have them i would just go ahead and put them on and see. at first the ride is great. no complaints. but after a yr or 2 they just die out...maybe you have better luck with yours. i dunno.

Originally posted by Chris91SE

BTW...danNy what are you running suspension wise...i got the tok's sittin' in front of me and have been weary since talking with the some of the 4th gen guys...but like you said..they were the only "reasonable" choice...
Old 12-20-2000, 10:42 AM
Ad·min·is·tra·tor

Re: Re: HUH........

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Maximum5spd
Do you see in order for a car to gain alot of hp from any mod it has to have alot of hp, Why do u think filter on a VE adds more then on a VG. Why dont you people go read some facts about cars and hp, And not listen to some companies that make money of, (OF IT).
well 1st of all you said "you people" so i would assume that it's everyone on the BBS...
why don't u LEARN some fact about cars and hp and not READ it from a magazine or a book. have u done ANY work on your car?? do u know what makes hps? what mods do u have on your car? and i don't mean taillights either. you prob never seen the Y-pipe or what it does..nor u ever seen the bottom of your car when it wasn't on a garage lift at the shop.
"Do you see in order for a car to gain alot of hp from any mod it has to have alot of hp"
generally this is semi true...all bolt on mods are making the engine work more EFFICIENT. it's not "making" more power. it's just making the engine more efficient. Go ahead and try and mod a ITR and you'll see that whatver you bolton it's not going to make a huge diff since the engine is already very efficient from the factory. horsepower doesn't come from a magic place...the engine is a air pump...air goes in..explodes and air goes out. if u make that process faster then you get more power.
i think what DAMAX was referring to is your so call claim of 172 hps from your friends car and the VG not able to go over 190hps. now i want to know where areu getting that info from? i think maximamike proved u wrong there. before you disagree on a conversation take in what's said and do some reasearch.
Old 12-20-2000, 10:43 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Still going, huh????

you can't just undertand that you're flat out wrong?? and to say a MODDED out VG can't beat a stock VE f*cking shows your stupidity!!! and if you undertand as much as you do about cars you'd know Stillen's HP ratings are all <b>ESTIMATED</b>, but maybe you would see that if you could read. oh yeah, and since you know so much about KN filters show me a dynosheet not proving that on some cars they had a 12-15hp increase(i.e.-many of the early model 5.0 Mustangs)!!! I'll show you a couple dynosheets of Max's w/ Y-pipe mods, and what do you know proof of 10-15hp increase!!!!! samething, all cars differ and HP is not always consistent...blah, blah, blah......and I'd like to see proof that a Popcharger would put out more HP on a VG than a VE, and no BS amounts I'm talking significant #'s!!!! <b>all in all you're wrong, Y-pipe no matter what is the HIGHEST HP GAINER on the Maxima, HANDS DOWN!!!</b> if you can't get that through your head you're an <b>idoit</b>!!!!! I see you didn't mention your ridiculous HP limtis again either, 190 is all you can get out of a VG, like the engine in my sig and like Maximamike said before Heikimen 300hp engine......<b>nuff said you LOSE!!!!!!</b>

[Edited by DA-MAX on 12-20-2000 at 12:49 PM]
Old 12-20-2000, 11:18 AM

once again
ahahahahahahahahahaha

Suspension.
Tok's wear out quickly with Eibachs because Eibachs are hard, any other spring i don't know because i haven't talk to any1 about them. Koni's are the way to go if you have the $$ and time. If not Tok's. KYB's are the equivalent to the OEM struts. The reason i didn't go with the ST springs is because they lower the back more then the front which i didn't want. Eibachs and FSTB are sitting in my closet just waiting for me to pull the disc brakes off an SE, get my Tok's (or Koni's), and Sway Bars.

And Maximum5spd. Uh
No Comment.
i'm still trying to get over laughing my *** off over the 190hp VG comment.
And a VG can beat a VE incase you were wondering, not up in higher rpm's. but none the less can beat a VE.
-delirious from lack of sleep, but still make more sense then him-
ahahahahaha
muah
ha
Old 12-20-2000, 11:21 AM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

LOL!!!!!!!!

"-delirious from lack of sleep, but still make more sense then him-"
ahahahahaha
muah
ha
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Old 12-20-2000, 11:23 AM

mmk having to much fun on the board
time to go to sleep and resume my coma state on the BBS later.
haha

-walks away mocking "vg's can only make 190hp"-
Old 12-20-2000, 11:56 AM
STFU n00b!

Re: Still going, huh????

<b>all in all you're wrong, Y-pipe no matter what is the HIGHEST HP GAINER on the Maxima, HANDS DOWN!!!</b> if you can't get that through your head you're an <b>idoit</b>!!!!! I see you didn't mention your ridiculous HP limtis again either, 190 is all you can get out of a VG, like the engine in my sig and like Maximamike said before Heikimen 300hp engine......<b>nuff said you LOSE!!!!!!</b>

Before you go that far in calling him an idiot, make sure you know what you're saying.. NOS will provide much more HP than a Y pipe ever will. the Y is good for a few hp at most. same as an intake.. together you'll get more than what each one alone would give you, but still a Y pipe won't get you that much more power- especially compared to the gains from an ECU or NOS or internal work.

this is the only part of this whole thread I've read so far, but it sounds like a friggin **** slinging contest.. stop pretending to know everything and just let the guy think he's right. noone here knows everything, not even collectively- so stop pretending you do.
Old 12-20-2000, 12:08 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I hear you but........

come on Matt, you know how it is with me and the NOS, its my dream to pull 14's,(LOL) I'd never confuse it with the gains from a Y-pipe!!! but in terms of <b>less "advanced" basic</b> bolt-ons, Y-pipe yeilds most gains(as far as we know), <b>but it just bothered me that he would tell a newbie false info like the Y-pipe is a POS and yeilds no gains or that the VG can only procude 190hp MAX no matter what bolt ons you put on it!!! its just plain incorrect and then attempt to back it up with more BS.....in my eyes thats a move backwards for this BBS which is supposed to be informative and helpful to the current and newer members!!!</b> I might not know everything about cars, but I know enough to know what he says is TOTAL BS!!!!!! <b>read the entire thread and you'll realize how this situation unfolded!</b>
Old 12-20-2000, 02:47 PM

Re: I hear you but........

come on Matt, you know how it is with me and the NOS, its my dream to pull 14's,(LOL) I'd never confuse it with the gains from a Y-pipe!!! but in terms of <b>less "advanced" basic</b> bolt-ons, Y-pipe yeilds most gains(as far as we know), <b>but it just bothered me that he would tell a newbie false info like the Y-pipe is a POS and yeilds no gains or that the VG can only procude 190hp MAX no matter what bolt ons you put on it!!! its just plain incorrect and then attempt to back it up with more BS.....in my eyes thats a move backwards for this BBS which is supposed to be informative and helpful to the current and newer members!!!</b> I might not know everything about cars, but I know enough to know what he says is TOTAL BS!!!!!! <b>read the entire thread and you'll realize how this situation unfolded!</b>
ok, ok. listen no here is 100% right anyways, everyone will still stick to whatever they know. im just telling you upon my facts and upon steve millen facts. my car doesnt say Stillen in the front for no reason. But in any case im not going to ARGUE anymore, who ever wants to use y-pipe let them its their car its their money so let them decide on their own. As far as my mods...... hmmm.... do i have any, i have any freakin mod you can imagine except the ECU and NOS. And to be honest before i started modifing my car it was doing 8.0 sec. 0-60 mph. NOw it does 7.7 maybe 7.6 or 7.4 an a good road. And im not telling you because i timed the car on my timex watch, but it was a track timing. Soooooo since i dont have the y-pipe or the ecu , and i have evrything else, and what you are trying to say if i add those 2 mods my car will go FASTER then 6.8 VE????????????????????
Well if the answer is yes and thats the case well then my next mod is def a y-pipe lol. But untill then Im not arguing anymore about your hp gains in a VG engine.
(By the way that 300hp max has NOS im talking about without NOS or any kind of Turbos)
So again please confirm your reading before you print something
Old 12-20-2000, 03:18 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

stock springs toks for shocks. w/ the stock springs they suck already..i dunno about the car being lowered. the ride is very bumpy now. i'm waiting for kaleb to get tokico to make some adjustables...i'm sure that'll be better. since u have them i would just go ahead and put them on and see. at first the ride is great. no complaints. but after a yr or 2 they just die out...maybe you have better luck with yours. i dunno.

cool cool...i figure if kaleb gets the adjustables done then i was gonna swap them out anyway...ill see next week when i get the springs/struts installed i guess...
Old 12-20-2000, 03:25 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Re: Re: I hear you but........

ok, ok. listen no here is 100% right anyways, everyone will still stick to whatever they know. im just telling you upon my facts and upon steve millen facts. my car doesnt say Stillen in the front for no reason. But in any case im not going to ARGUE anymore, who ever wants to use y-pipe let them its their car its their money so let them decide on their own. As far as my mods...... hmmm.... do i have any, i have any freakin mod you can imagine except the ECU and NOS. And to be honest before i started modifing my car it was doing 8.0 sec. 0-60 mph. NOw it does 7.7 maybe 7.6 or 7.4 an a good road. And im not telling you because i timed the car on my timex watch, but it was a track timing. Soooooo since i dont have the y-pipe or the ecu , and i have evrything else, and what you are trying to say if i add those 2 mods my car will go FASTER then 6.8 VE????????????????????
Well if the answer is yes and thats the case well then my next mod is def a y-pipe lol. But untill then Im not arguing anymore about your hp gains in a VG engine.
(By the way that 300hp max has NOS im talking about without NOS or any kind of Turbos)
So again please confirm your reading before you print something [/I]

all of this knowledge you posses and you don't have a Ypipe! i wasn't going to jump in but before you tell someone a Y pipe won't yield them any gains...go get yourself one...dyno your ride b4 and dyno it a few hundred miles after the install of the Y and then give us your numbers....what exactly are your mods BTW...you say you have everything but this and this yet you don't have that...give us a list...
Old 12-20-2000, 03:41 PM

Re: Re: I hear you but........

So again please confirm your reading before you print something [/I]
It has nitrous? 617-926-0608 ask for Gregg. Ask if the 300 hp VG has nitrous. Go ahead, I dare you to.
Old 12-20-2000, 03:49 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

I agree, the arguing should stop, but.....

one last thing, if you knew about the 300hp 3.0L Nissan NON-TURBO(NA) engine I was talking about its made by Hekimian and its not an NOS'd Maxima like you claim!!!! <b>heres the confirmation of my sources: <a href="http://www.hekimianracing.com/nissan3lna.html">All internals here!!!!</a></b>

------>(By the way that 300hp max has NOS im talking about without NOS or any kind of Turbos)
So again please confirm your reading before you print something [/I][/QUOTE]<------------
Old 12-20-2000, 05:42 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

does any body know if thats ever been dropped in a max?
Old 12-20-2000, 08:52 PM

For over 8 grand i'm not about to try!!!!!

haha
if it was say maybe 2 or 3 grand sure. But 8 is ridiculous, but it probably makes up for it internally, i dind't read up on it to much this morning i was tired.
And i'm not even commenting on Maximum5spd's posts anymore.
hehe
let him stick without a Y-pipe and think he has it all and his car is the ****. whatever
Old 12-20-2000, 09:46 PM

Re: Re: Y-pipe, sh*tty, hmmmmm.........

You wanna rephrase this:

Just a question for ya. Did your friend get his car dynoed before all those mods or did you ASSUME that his car was putting out 160 stock. Just a thought. Oh and to ASSUME does make an *** out of you, but not me. Just my $0.02
Old 12-21-2000, 12:47 AM

Re: I agree, the arguing should stop, but.....

one last thing, if you knew about the 300hp 3.0L Nissan NON-TURBO(NA) engine I was talking about its made by Hekimian and its not an NOS'd Maxima like you claim!!!! <b>heres the confirmation of my sources: <a href="http://www.hekimianracing.com/nissan3lna.html">All internals here!!!!</a></b>

------>(By the way that 300hp max has NOS im talking about without NOS or any kind of Turbos)
So again please confirm your reading before you print something
<------------ [/I][/QUOTE]

Ok i said i wasnt going to argue anymore. BUT THATS NOT VG ENGINE ITS NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. For all that engine might even fit a sentra. If you wanna talk engine swaps then try ZX twin Turbo. But im telling you about VG F$%&$in engine, comon i know you read my coments before you post yours. A VG , VG, VG, VG thats not a VG doesnt even come close to a VG. And by the way I still havent heard that anyone here with VG engine beat a VE.
As far as my mods..
Engine:
Stillen Cone Air Adapter Intake
Noxus Dual Tip Exhaust
UD Pulley
Borg Warner Nascar Stage 3 Clutch
Stillen Flywheel
Stillen Short Shift
Tokico Struts
Eibach Springs
225/17/40

Quick Reply: NEWBIE HERE WANT HELP MAKE MY MAX FASTER