3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

havent been here in a while

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2003, 10:45 PM

havent been here in a while

just like to say whats up everyone, if you remember me, i havent posted in forever, i was in an accident where i totalled my 90 se. dumb broad ran a yield sign and tboned me. but i just like to say that i have a new project on my hands. after my accident i got $4000 for my totalled max, which was great considering the bluebook was like 2600. and my grandmas friend was trying to get rid of her car, and my grandma was telling me about it. i was assuming it was some beater like a buick or something, but i found out it was a 95 200sx se-r. i was like wtf is she driving a car like that for?! and heres the best part, she was selling it for 4000 but she was gonna give it to me for 3000. definitely couldnt pass that up. it had 110k mi at the time i bought it, which was like 1 month ago. and the engine was babied, it runs like it had 20k on it. since then ive purchased hotshot headers, aem cai (havent installed yet), progress springs and tokico shocks (going on tomorrow), and the ever-ricey 8 color glow gauges. and full cat exhaust is coming soon. and im getting 3g's more from the insurance claim. im definitely thinking blubird or gti-r sr20det swap. but what a different ride it is than my old car. my sr20de powered ride puts my old vg to shame. but sometimes i miss the smooth ride of my max. but i love pulling up to hon duhs as they look at my car and they gotta hate and say its a girl car. and then i pull on them like none other and they cant say ****. its great. well i just thought id drop by and say whats up. heres a pic of my car, and my cardomain page if anyone wants to see. i threw a couple pics of my old ride on the 2nd page.
cardomain page
Old 02-06-2003, 07:21 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

damn $7000 for the accident cool, is the sentra 5spd or auto j/k
Old 02-06-2003, 08:26 AM

looks like you have a lot of money for your project. Enjoy it and yes turbo the sentra, then it'll be a nice sleeper.