3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Where do you go?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2001, 04:32 PM
kristin7

Where do you guys purchase alot of additions to your cars? I have a 91 Maxima and I haven't been able to really find anything, well i don't really know what I'm looking for but there just doesn't seem to be anything for Maximas, at least not like the Honda's and the Integra's. Any ideas?

Kristin

Old 01-09-2001, 06:43 PM
Guy with the Orange Max

Your in Washington right?

Hey, if you live in Washington we're having a Nissan get together this Saturday. There's going to be several 3rd Gen Maxima's as well as other Maxima's and Nissan's. If your interested in showing up it's going to be at the Southcenter Red Robin at 5 or so. There's several threads over in the Northwest/Southwest Canada section. If ya have any questions send me an email airmattdog@hotmail.com
Hope to see ya there. Also you could check our Team Nismo webpage at http://www.teamnismoseattle.nissanpower.com
Old 01-09-2001, 07:25 PM
Get Off My Lawn

What I have found to be sad is that there really are items for the 3rd gens, they're just not listed. You can look at catalogs and no Max's are listed, call them, they've got it, maybe! Just today, I was looking at an ecu upgrade. I think it was Superchips (I looked at several), the chip wasn't listed, called them, it was the same part number as for a 200SX (or one of those!) All they would had to of done was put, Maxima, beside it! Also, companies are producing fewer catalogs it seems and relying on the net and 1-800 #'s. Fine, but will they answer, and is what you want even listed? URGH! I hate playing phone tag. But, I have a few links if your interested. Some few know of, others are easily recognized. Email me if interested.