3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

PIc of my bmw headlights.

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 06:41 PM
Destroying The Hopes And Dreams of Honda Owners Everywhere!

PIc of my bmw headlights.

To all you haters, disbelievers, and those who are interested here is the pic of the chromed out H7 zkw bmw headlights

Old 07-25-2003, 06:42 PM

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...251_1_full.jpg
Old 07-25-2003, 07:18 PM
Banned

Sup guys

Yo Flipdoutmax93.....nice freaking lights man....yo what year of BMW are those headlights ..let me know bro...them **** are hot...THANKS..
Old 07-25-2003, 07:26 PM
e_is_chillin

Looks HOT Did you paint the inside? Did you make halos? How did you find the install? Check out mine. p2 on my homepage. Peace.

Old 07-25-2003, 07:39 PM

looks great man, nice bmw headlight "remix" any pics of the install or with the lights on at night
Old 07-25-2003, 09:53 PM

Re: Sup guys

Originally posted by Skyliner
Yo Flipdoutmax93.....nice freaking lights man....yo what year of BMW are those headlights ..let me know bro...them **** are hot...THANKS..
Thanks. The bmw headlights are on ebay i believe procarparts was the seller. These are the same year e36 headlights everyone else has except they are the infamous zkw h7 "parabolic freeforms" that are bigger, made of glass and require much more work and cutting to get them to fit right. I wish i could show you guys some pics that i took of steps in the install but the digicam i used for it kinda broke(the only casualty of the install) and so i only have the one pic that i took with a new digicam i bought today. chris91se has the same lights and i believe he is doing the install this weekend. More pics to come once i get the halos working. which is whenever i get a day off from work.
Old 07-25-2003, 10:21 PM
Banned

Originally posted by e_is_chillin
Looks HOT Did you paint the inside? Did you make halos? How did you find the install? Check out mine. p2 on my homepage. Peace.
doesn't it just figure that new ones are out once our old style haedlights go in ?!?!?!
actually,
these news ones look really nice but i do prefer the style i have.
however,
i'm definately jealous of the parabolic lenses
Old 07-25-2003, 10:38 PM
e_is_chillin

Ditto... I was just druelin over the ones I just saw on ebay. But I cant afford them.
Originally posted by shock211

doesn't it just figure that new ones are out once our old style haedlights go in ?!?!?!
actually,
these news ones look really nice but i do prefer the style i have.
however,
i'm definately jealous of the parabolic lenses

Old 07-26-2003, 10:20 AM

Re: PIc of my bmw headlights.

got some pics of them on at night?
Old 07-27-2003, 11:07 AM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

looks good

mine aren't in yet... a few things came up this weekend...BUT i got rid of the chrome. I just don't think it'll work on my car w/ the UK corners etc so the chrome is now black and the lenses are pretty much ready to go. hopefully i can get an evening or two this week to wrap it all up.
Old 07-27-2003, 12:19 PM

sorry but i preffer the look of the black over chrome
Old 07-27-2003, 12:20 PM

Originally posted by kingrye
sorry but i preffer the look of the black over chrome
or just paint it the body color like they do on some of the E36's
Old 07-27-2003, 01:21 PM
e_is_chillin

shugarhi: After lookin at urs I just couldn't go back to the stock headlights.

Old 07-27-2003, 04:03 PM

nice
Old 07-27-2003, 08:22 PM

i would rather stay with black im not a big fan of chrome. im trying to get rid of all the chrome off my car. but thats just my opinion though.
Old 07-27-2003, 08:49 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Re: Re: Sup guys

Originally posted by Flipdoutmax93
Thanks. The bmw headlights are on ebay i believe procarparts was the seller.
I saw those the other day on Autodynamics site, not a bad price either, $230 I think. they look good
Old 07-27-2003, 09:50 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

looks good, LMK if you need any other pics hosted.
Old 07-28-2003, 03:37 PM

sweet lights. not a fan of the matching nissan logos on the side view mirrors though.

(what is the relevance to this smilie?)

walka
Old 07-28-2003, 03:59 PM

Originally posted by Walka
not a fan of the matching nissan logos on the side view mirrors though.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:59 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by DA-MAX
I saw those the other day on Autodynamics site, not a bad price either, $230 I think. they look good
Addae,
Hit me up with this info Bro!
Old 09-30-2003, 11:39 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Eeeeeeew.... the chrome is just gaudy along with those logos. That's just my opinion tho, if you want to rock em it's your car. Points on the install tho.

Dude... is that a cd with a Filipino flag pattern? I hope it doesn't twirl around to blind other drivers.
Old 09-30-2003, 12:00 PM
Eat, sleep, and sh*t 2JZ

Originally Posted by crsmax
Addae,
Hit me up with this info Bro!
Colin, check PMs
Old 09-30-2003, 01:16 PM

dont CDs hanging like that mess with the cop's radar gun..that is what i heard long time ago but never tried it...
Old 09-30-2003, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Lord Bunny
Eeeeeeew.... the chrome is just gaudy along with those logos. That's just my opinion tho, if you want to rock em it's your car. Points on the install tho.

Dude... is that a cd with a Filipino flag pattern? I hope it doesn't twirl around to blind other drivers.
The Logos i can see if you got beef because sometimes i think they are a little gaudy / ricey sometimes but hell it was one of the first things i did on the car b4 i even knew of the .org. I have no beef with it really and besides i have a project in the works in which they will be replaced. Now the cd was a gift, im filipino, so dont clown around and hate me cause i'm brown ok. hence the name. Flipedoutmax93. Also to dislike it cause u have a preference for black or whatever is fine as people have their opinions about color schemes, chrome etc. but u have to agree that those headlights match clear corners better than if they were black. and since im not in the market to tint the corners or look for uk ones i think it looks great. but hell to each his own. And If u got nothing better to do than hate on me then i got news for you guys "You are a buncha winners"
And to the people with positive things to say thanks i appreciate it. It was two hard and grueling days of work but worth every sec. I also just recently installed a couple upgrades(lowered with sprints, halo Reverse guages etc.) to my car so hopefully i can take some pics of it. If i had only more dollars and time. man this is an old post. BUt why?
Old 09-30-2003, 11:33 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by Flipdoutmax93
The Logos i can see if you got beef because sometimes i think they are a little gaudy / ricey sometimes but hell it was one of the first things i did on the car b4 i even knew of the .org. I have no beef with it really and besides i have a project in the works in which they will be replaced. Now the cd was a gift, im filipino, so dont clown around and hate me cause i'm brown ok. hence the name. Flipedoutmax93. Also to dislike it cause u have a preference for black or whatever is fine as people have their opinions about color schemes, chrome etc. but u have to agree that those headlights match clear corners better than if they were black. and since im not in the market to tint the corners or look for uk ones i think it looks great. but hell to each his own. And If u got nothing better to do than hate on me then i got news for you guys "You are a buncha winners"
And to the people with positive things to say thanks i appreciate it. It was two hard and grueling days of work but worth every sec. I also just recently installed a couple upgrades(lowered with sprints, halo Reverse guages etc.) to my car so hopefully i can take some pics of it. If i had only more dollars and time. man this is an old post. BUt why?

Man... I'm Filipino too... born and raised in Visayas... so don't even start any shiet wit me mang. And I'm not saying it doesnt match your clears, because that was one of the first things I noticed. I just said it wasn't my cup-o-tea... but that's me... I have a black Max with the black euro lights and smoked corners... soooo.... yeah... I'm lovin my setup...

And just for the record.... I personally hate the whole Flip thing... feels a little too reminiscent of the whole N word thing...
Old 09-30-2003, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dark Lord Bunny
Man... I'm Filipino too... born and raised in Visayas... so don't even start any shiet wit me mang. And I'm not saying it doesnt match your clears, because that was one of the first things I noticed. I just said it wasn't my cup-o-tea... but that's me... I have a black Max with the black euro lights and smoked corners... soooo.... yeah... I'm lovin my setup...

And just for the record.... I personally hate the whole Flip thing... feels a little too reminiscent of the whole N word thing...
Ok no prob then. i have no beef with you. I just got to defend my car after all you know what i mean. Also Again to each his own and if my max was black then i would have bought the black deal too with tinted corners etc. its just as the car stands now thats how i have it. The flip thing i agree it is kinda reminiscent of the n word thing but in a smaller scale but o well thats what i thought of for my maxima.org name so i guess ill have to deal with that one. I appreciate the comments/ criticism. So respect and have a nice night.