3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

GO SEE MY SITE!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2001, 03:37 PM

go to http://www.geocities.com/maximumdrop to see my maxima and give me any further support and ideas!!
Old 02-12-2001, 04:37 PM
2 VE's are better than one!

hey cool site...i like your max, red looks so good on max's i think. and i like your rims and tip too. maybe you should lower it a little though you should try to put up some links of third gen sites...cuz i know a lot of us here have sites.
Old 02-12-2001, 05:34 PM

nice. I like the red max. and I do agree that the rims are very nice.
Old 02-12-2001, 07:22 PM

Yeah nice webpage... That black altima is sweet!!! You also have pics of Hams Max... cool.. I've seen it before since he lives near me. BTW, would it be okay if I put a link on my website to your site? Let me know.. Thanks

http://www.geocities.com/SkyMaxSE/
Old 02-12-2001, 08:10 PM

Hook me up to?

SkyMax dont leave me out
http:/jonlittle90se.freeservers.com
Old 02-12-2001, 08:22 PM

hey skymax, what happened to all the parts off your old maxima? did the salvage yard get the rims and all? you should have taken your died dash and everything. what color blue are your brake calipers painted? i really like that color
Old 02-12-2001, 08:40 PM

<b>Jon Little:</b> I'll link your website too after I check it out.

<b>block:</b> My dad sold my car to the junk yard for $400 before I was able to take off most of my parts.. I managed to take off all the easy things like wheels, CAI, FSTB, Clear Corners, one fog light, and my Optima battery... I think that's about it. My polished intake & throttle body was only a week old.. lol.. and my Powerstop rotors and Axxis MetalMaster brake pads were only a week old too! What a loss in $$$. I also was able to switch my springs so I kept my Suspension Technique springs and I sold my cut-springs to another max owner in PA. I didn't get a chance to take out the dash (since my dad sold the car without me knowing) nor was I able to take out engine internals or upgraded tranny.

Originally posted by block
hey skymax, what happened to all the parts off your old maxima? did the salvage yard get the rims and all? you should have taken your died dash and everything. what color blue are your brake calipers painted? i really like that color
Old 02-12-2001, 08:44 PM

block... forgot to add.....

The brake calipers are Powdercoated in a color called "Bayside Blue". Basically, a baby-blue medium-shade blue color.. It's hard to explain. I forget what the Color code #'s are. But if you are interested in the code #, I could find out.
Old 02-12-2001, 08:54 PM

Wow, i read your story. I knew your dad sold it to the junkyard, but I didnt realize you didnt get to take all your stuff off of it. didnt he realize how expensive all that was? so are you going to replace that one rim and put those on your pearl max? thanks for the paint name. you dont have to look for the numbers I probably wont be painting for a while.
Old 02-12-2001, 09:49 PM

Originally posted by dnas420
go to http://www.geocities.com/maximumdrop to see my maxima and give me any further support and ideas!!
dnas....pretty cool site, question: what brand name wheels are on the pearl 3rd gen the one next to the charcoal grey 3rd gen in pictures2? I can't really see them all too good at that angle but if its the ones that I am thinking about then I was going to get those same wheels.
Old 02-12-2001, 10:41 PM

My dad knew I had alot of mods still left on the car... I also wanted to take off the exhaust so I could sell it to Chris91SE for dirt cheap.. lol.. My dad is pretty strict. He hated when I bought mods for my car. When I got into the accident, I needed to store my car somewhere (tow lot charged me $25 a day) so I figure I would leave it at my house for a while. Well my dad got pissed off that my wrecked car was sitting in the driveway so he wanted to get rid of it ASAP. He told me that I can take off my parts but I guess he couldn't wait that long. There was over $2400 of engine work still on the car not including the 300ZX parts.

One of my rims got destroyed in my accident, so I went to buy another one. Then I found out my rims were discontinued so I had no other choice but to buy a polished rim.. same type.. just polished finish. I put all 4 rims on my pearl max and bought new tires. Well, the new polished wheel was defective and had an air-leak... I found this out after going through 2 brand new tires that went flat. Sent the wheel back and they sent me another one. I am not going to put my rims my max until the winter season has past. Plus, I'm having all 4 rims powder-coated in white and then I'm giving them to my brother.

Originally posted by block
Wow, i read your story. I knew your dad sold it to the junkyard, but I didnt realize you didnt get to take all your stuff off of it. didnt he realize how expensive all that was? so are you going to replace that one rim and put those on your pearl max? thanks for the paint name. you dont have to look for the numbers I probably wont be painting for a while.
Old 02-12-2001, 11:43 PM

lol, we are brothers skymax

i think we have the same dad cuz mine is hella strict. he wasnt to happy when i cut a hole in fender to make my cai. btw, that site is looking good, actually all the 3rd gen sites look good.
Old 02-13-2001, 11:19 AM

Thanx for the support

i am glad everyone is enjoying my site http://www.geocities.com/maximumdrop keep coming back for more updates and send me pics to my email to put on my site. the more the better. If there are any alterations to do to a '91 maxima let me know and i will look into it. anyways see you all at the maxima gathering soon! ill be there
Old 02-17-2001, 07:53 AM

Re: lol, we are brothers skymax

LOL...I think your just saying that because you want my rims.. haha j/k

Originally posted by nodoubt711
i think we have the same dad cuz mine is hella strict. he wasnt to happy when i cut a hole in fender to make my cai. btw, that site is looking good, actually all the 3rd gen sites look good.
Old 02-17-2001, 11:05 AM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

Originally posted by SkyMax
I also wanted to take off the exhaust so I could sell it to Chris91SE for dirt cheap.. lol.. My dad is pretty strict.

hehe
Old 02-17-2001, 01:30 PM

You're site is sick, I already added it to my bookmarks. Lots of nice pics!
Old 02-17-2001, 03:40 PM
living out of a maxima...

Yeah, tight site. I'm not a real big fan of white rims, but that white Max with white rims on pg. 3 looks damn nice.
Old 02-17-2001, 09:05 PM

hey...

hey dnas420, you live in Cincy?
Old 02-17-2001, 10:12 PM

yes i live in Batavia. Thats about 20 min from cincinnati. If your interested in talking about some car ideas let me know. Get on AIM or something well talk. Look for my post in the forum section for ohio region on this forum group. I have alot posted in different areas.