3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

UK corners for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 06:53 PM

UK corners for sale!

I was thinking about doing the E-36 conversion and I just didn't think that it would look right without ALL of the glass on the front being tinted including bumper lights, and corner lights. Yes, the bimmer lights look good, but they don't look very good beside those bright white corner lights. A fellow ORG member--awsm66--can tint your corners to look almost exactly like UK corners, or darker if that is what you want, for a reasonable price without dealing with the cost and rarity of finding UK corners. This is just a heads up for all of you with the E36 conversion who may not know about this. After looking at a lot of pics of the conversion, I would definitely recommend doing this to complete the look of the tinted reflectors and lights on the car. I've seen some nice conversions out there BTW and can't wait to do my own!
Old 03-25-2004, 06:59 PM

So are your UK corners for sale? If so I would like to buy them from ya. Sending a PM
Old 03-25-2004, 06:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rosamax
I was thinking about doing the E-36 conversion and I just didn't think that it would look right without ALL of the glass on the front being tinted including bumper lights, and corner lights. Yes, the bimmer lights look good, but they don't look very good beside those bright white corner lights. A fellow ORG member--awsm66--can tint your corners to look almost exactly like UK corners, or darker if that is what you want, for a reasonable price without dealing with the cost and rarity of finding UK corners. This is just a heads up for all of you with the E36 conversion who may not know about this. After looking at a lot of pics of the conversion, I would definitely recommend doing this to complete the look of the tinted reflectors and lights on the car. I've seen some nice conversions out there BTW and can't wait to do my own!
So are you actually selling the UK corners? or only telling about how to make ours look like them?

If you are selling the UK corners PM a price and I will buy them.

Brian
Old 03-25-2004, 07:18 PM

Sorry guys, I am not actually selling any UK corners. I didn't mean to confuse anyone with the first post but I check the ORG at work while I'm on talking to people. All I was doing was letting people know that awsm66 , a fellow org member can do your current corner lights or you can send him clear ones and he can tint them with a clear coat tint that will last for a long time and look almost like UK corners. I'll see if I can PM him to get him to post some pics on this link.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rosamax
Sorry guys, I am not actually selling any UK corners. I didn't mean to confuse anyone with the first post but I check the ORG at work while I'm on talking to people. All I was doing was letting people know that awsm66 , a fellow org member can do your current corner lights or you can send him clear ones and he can tint them with a clear coat tint that will last for a long time and look almost like UK corners. I'll see if I can PM him to get him to post some pics on this link.
Ah ha....whatever...

Brian