3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Car broken into! PISD OFF I WANT TO VENT

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 01:36 AM

Car broken into! PISD OFF I WANT TO VENT

So i come out of work tonight about 11 pm and i see a brick size hole in my rear triangle passenger side window.
They had to been really nervous or just comlete fackin idiots.....they took my CD PLAYER FACE and my REGISTRATION.... wow... how much richer are they now? Lets see, that goes for about $40 on ebay if your lucky, but they probably don't even know WTF the internet is...and theres no way their gonna find someone to buy that shlt on the streeet... um car owners manual... $5 ebay... registration? WTF? they gonna come back later and steal my license plates, drive from denver to iowa and try to return them for $20. I am very fortunate... they didnt take the cd player (although they tried) ,subs,cds and most importantly my wallet...THANK GOD... all i can say is i am thankful for the factory nissan alarm. i bet they thought they was in the clear when they broke out the window and no alarm went off, but once they pulled the door handle open.
BEEEEP.... BEEEEEP..... BEEEEP

I swear you cant have anything nice without people tryin to steal it or brake it.

On the good side... i seen some suspicious lookin people the night before while i was at work that pulled up to my car while i was sittin outside on my break and then backed into a parking stall in the back of the store.. one kid gets out and walks right by me and into the store... ok... question? why would you park in the back of a store to go buy something especially when there are parking stalls right next to the front door? exersize? unlikely....They either were gonna rob the place, or were plannin on jackin my shlt...so i wrote down the plate number. As soon as i walked back in the store, the kid walked out.
So anyways... anyone have a rear passenger quarter window for sale?
Also is there some kind of alarm that lets you know like from a keychain that its going off? well thanx for listening
rob v
Old 09-21-2004, 05:47 AM
STFU n00b!

http://www.mattblehm.com/exterior_sale.html

scroll down to the bottom. it's even got free stickers.

A few years ago, AutoPage had pretty good alarms that would page you when it went off. now there are many brands out there that do that...

sorry to hear it happened man, but that's part of having a nice looking car... there's too many people out there that want what you've got and are willing to ruin someone else's hard work just so they can have a small piece of something they can pawn for a few bucks.
Old 09-21-2004, 06:13 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

That sucks, man...I hate people that do crap like that. What part of Denver did it happen in (I'm from there, just curious)
Old 09-21-2004, 08:29 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW Check that out it is the lower model of the 2 Way Alarm I have on my car no problems so far..... Pager works pretty far away....It is super sensitive too, a cart hit my car once in a parking lot and it paged me the actact zone there was contact...That and get a kill swich... I just had one of those installed b\f i blew ma engine! If that fails just buy a pitbull ...train him to kill and leave him in your back seat while you are workin....It all works all the same.
Old 09-21-2004, 09:24 AM
mod or sell?

the registration probably has all of your personal info on it, so be careful of identity theft
Old 09-21-2004, 11:21 AM

internetautomar...good call on that, i coudlnt think as to why they would take the registration... my theory is they were just in a hurry reached int he glove box, grabbed the face, and the owners manual package thinking it was something of importance like a check book and got the hell out because the alarm was going off. But you could be right, i just don't know if were dealing with that caliber of person. I think who ever did this was a complete idiot, but i dont know, they ripped the fuse box cover off, so they probably knew somethin or another, rather they were trying to steal the car, or get the alarm to shut off I dont know. Maxed 90 thanx for the alarm link, ill check into it... broncoguy.. it happend in straight up denver... monaco and evans to be exact..not really that bad of a neighborhood...but at the sametime a lot of shady shlt goes down there. Matt, I will definately take you up on that window, I need to get it out as soon as possible. ill email you
thanx for the help and the advice guys, i appreciate it
rob v
Old 09-21-2004, 11:37 AM
mod or sell?

just don't ask how I know what I know or why I think how I think
Old 09-21-2004, 12:11 PM

happened to me too, at least they didnt steal your car. MY rear driver-side wuarter window was broken andthe theiving FU*@*#s stole my radio and others. Happneed in San Jose, dont be worried. Just get a cobra alarm system
Old 09-21-2004, 12:48 PM

My poor car was a victim of just plain vandilism a month after i bought it 2 years ago... i got a brick through ma drivers side window... and they left ma $400 Deck, System and ma wallet i left in the car... Call it luck?
Old 09-21-2004, 12:59 PM
I'm needing a caw

How about extreme luck on your part? Coupled by extreme stupidity for leaving your wallet in the car.

Originally Posted by xMaxed90x
My poor car was a victim of just plain vandilism a month after i bought it 2 years ago... i got a brick through ma drivers side window... and they left ma $400 Deck, System and ma wallet i left in the car... Call it luck?
Old 09-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally Posted by bobbydigital450
... broncoguy.. it happend in straight up denver... monaco and evans to be exact..not really that bad of a neighborhood...but at the sametime a lot of shady shlt goes down there. Matt, I will definately take you up on that window, I need to get it out as soon as possible. ill email you
thanx for the help and the advice guys, i appreciate it
rob v
I grew up on the west side, so I would say Monaco and Evans is a pretty bad spot...but then almost anywhere can be a bad spot these days. Anyways, I think you got lucky there with your wallet. And be careful about that registration. If it's a CO registration, then they have your current address. If it's still an Iowa one, no big deal since you're not there..
Old 09-21-2004, 01:23 PM
STFU n00b!

may not be the current address, but you can call the local post office and ask for a forwarding address and they'll give it to you...
Old 09-21-2004, 02:25 PM

Sorry to hear about what happen to you. but it seem like thief are breaking into the max more often these day. Both of my max were broken into the last week and one of my max was actually stolen while I was at school.
Old 09-21-2004, 02:49 PM

I got my car broken into at the shop where i had it sent to for repairs. They broke my window and took my stereo for some reason. Im glad i took my face plate off though so i don't know what good the cd player is now. Glad i took my pni radar detector too. So now i have to buy me a new window and head unit. My max got broken into during the summer too, but they just broke the window, the door was unlocked my guess is the stock alarm came on so they took off. My radar detector, stereo, and my system were still in the car. I was so ****ed off, and i am now. Nothin put punks around here, the same **** happened to my 300zx some bastard came by and threw a piece of sidewalk through my hatch window, messing up my T-tops and body in the process. No matter where you go there will always be haters.
Old 09-21-2004, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by 92washingtonSE
Sorry to hear about what happen to you. but it seem like thief are breaking into the max more often these day. Both of my max were broken into the last week and one of my max was actually stolen while I was at school.
haha. thats cuz every max they see is probably owned by one of us and we spend all of our time and our hard earned money hooking our fockin cars up.... I called the insurance company today to get bumped back up to full coverage... theres no way i could afford to have my car stolen... it would be the worst day of my life... i think i would seriously shoot someone.

As far as the registration, i think im cool, its all iowa, everything is still registerd there and I still have all my mail sent there as well for the most part. I never filled out a change of address form.. so i think im cool.
Old 09-21-2004, 05:51 PM

Also I checked into alarms today... I was thinking about getting the VIPER 791XV 2 way. From what i hear, it seems to be pretty good. Has a remote start....but why is it...no one will install it on a 5 spd? Guess ill just have to find some backwoods wiring gooroo again like i did on the green max.