3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Bucktown

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2000, 10:30 PM

Can you digitally alter a picture of a max with the custom front end that Skymax had and fit the rest of car with a stillen kit. If you can also throw on the wheels that Skymax has. They are the same as mine. I really want that front end. If you have no idea what I'm talking about then check the post about Kaminari Body Kit. Thanks.
Chris

92GXE, touring wing, 18” racing wheels, Port&Polished intake, custom intake, custom yellow interior, racing seats, back seats taken out and replaced with subs and amps, NOS kit, Suspension tech. Lowering springs, custom grille, soon to be custom painted and have the whole engine rebuilt for big shot NOS and custom SC and tranny converted to 5-speed.

Old 10-09-2000, 10:36 PM

um...i don't know. that sounds kinda hard because all the pictures (of the body kit(s), the car, the rims, lighting, etc.) would have to be taken from the same angle. i can try, but i don't think i'm as good with photoshop as skymax is. i'll try though
Old 10-10-2000, 01:07 PM

If you can just try to make 1 side view and one front view. I would really appreciate it. It would help if you could just take the picture that skymax has and lighten it up. Then we could get a better idea of what the piece looks like. Thanks Bucktown