3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

any 3rd gen videos?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by 90pearlSE
Man, someone sure spent a whole lot of time and money to make one ugly Maxima...and what's up with that color?? I have to say that's the first 3rd gen I've seen with hydraulics....and hopefully the last. What, no spinners??
Old 09-28-2005, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Josh
i'd watch it newbie, we hold no love for ricers here, but Shaved is def. not a ricer, you obviously dont know whay quality is when you see it. its not exactly my taste either but i respect it.
Newbie, huh? Maybe I don't post on here as much as other people, but I've been working on cars before you were playing with your first boner - so easy up little guy. I didn't make any personal comments directed at you (or the owner), rather I commented on the car. Sure, I respect the work it takes to do this kind of stuff to a car, but it's still one ugly Maxima (IMO). As far as quailty, I'd have to see it in person to make that kind of jugdement
Did I ever say ricer? I don't think so....if I had to name it, I'd say it's Beaner (thanks, Carlos Mencia)
Old 09-28-2005, 11:38 AM

well we all have opinions, they are just like.......you finish the rest

basically 90pearlSE i think Josh is trying to say is just keep your bashing comments to yourself, nobody is in any thread of yours saying your stock black rims are gay.....just leave it at that.

and as far as the video goes, i thought i could hotlink to the actual video, but i couldnt so just deal with having to watch them in your browser, or be smart and find the actual link in the html code and download it.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Newbie, huh? Maybe I don't post on here as much as other people, but I've been working on cars before you were playing with your first boner - so easy up little guy. I didn't make any personal comments directed at you (or the owner), rather I commented on the car. Sure, I respect the work it takes to do this kind of stuff to a car, but it's still one ugly Maxima (IMO). As far as quailty, I'd have to see it in person to make that kind of jugdement
Did I ever say ricer? I don't think so....if I had to name it, I'd say it's Beaner (thanks, Carlos Mencia)
my first boner? wtf, ok big guy,i dont want to have this thread locked b/c of bickering but I've learn to judge things on the work that is put into them as well as the outcome, even if it isn't my taste. since it sounds like you havent seen Juan's(i believe that is shaved's name) webpage or seen any of the work that he has put into his car i'll cut you some slack.

i wasn't going to say anything about the rims but now i must is that powdercoat or rattle can? beaner? does that have some racial connotations built into it? because thats uncalled for.

....my first boner...lol you want to comment about this being my 269post?
Old 09-28-2005, 03:09 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

your corny guy, post somewhere else.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally Posted by 2k3TitaniumSe
Hey does anyone know what songs were in the etown with the ladies dancing and also the song when theyre on the bridge at night?

oh yeah,

the one with the strippers is we need the doe by DIDR ( diamonds in da ruff) and was off of streets is watching.

the one with Juan on the bridge was gangsta music by juelz santana and that was on like 3 different cds.
Old 09-28-2005, 05:07 PM

Man, someone sure spent a whole lot of time and money to make one ugly Maxima...and what's up with that color?? I have to say that's the first 3rd gen I've seen with hydraulics....and hopefully the last. What, no spinners??
nice sawblades, i wish i had the time and money to paint my stock wheels black! but then again what do i know, i'm just a beaner

Old 09-28-2005, 08:22 PM

I painted my stock wheels because the original finish was flaking off...no big deal, never been a point of pride, but whatever...if you don't like my car, that's cool. I wasn't going to drop a bunch of cash on wheels and just wanted to try something different on my old car. If that was the only thing I'd done to my car and bragged about it, then flame away. Sorry, but I just think that's one ugly car man. You've obviously spent a lot of time and money to build it - IMO the Maxima was never meant for hydraulics. I never questioned what you do/don't know, and I didn't call you a beaner. Josh said something about ricer (hey, "does that have some racial connotations built into it? because thats uncalled for"), and I said I'd have to call it beaner - note that I was joking, making reference to Carlos Mencia. But everyone gets their panties in a wad because I said it was an ugly car. Don't lose any sleep, I won't either.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:47 PM

IMO the Maxima was never meant for hydraulics.
neither was it meant for a turbo... and some other modifications i have up my sleeve... but i did it anyways.

i agree that what was done to that maxima wasn't my style, but a lot of the work he did to that thing is way out of my leage and i have a lot of respect for that. to me, as long as a car isn't riced out too much i'm ok with it. people who mod their cars are in a group that most other people aren't... that's why you see people taking some of the weirdest cars you could think of modifying and make them fast as hell or look good.

a lot of people, even on here, say modifying a maxima is pointless (by modifying i mean more than you regular bolt ons... like swaps, turbo, whatever you can think of). but, it takes a true enthusiast to take a car like what we have and do those things to it. anyone can bolt some plastic hubcap spinners, led washer lights, and put some plastic sticky things on their head/tail lights but it takes a true car enthusiast to do some of the things we do on here and that deserves some good respect.

i'm not trying to flame your or anything of that nature, i'm just stating my opinion on all this and hopefully some people can take it to heart and understand what some of us enthusiasts love doing... even if its with a car that doesn't seem like a worthy modding car.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:58 PM

I painted my stock wheels because the original finish was flaking off...no big deal, never been a point of pride, but whatever...if you don't like my car, that's cool. I wasn't going to drop a bunch of cash on wheels and just wanted to try something different on my old car. If that was the only thing I'd done to my car and bragged about it, then flame away. Sorry, but I just think that's one ugly car man. You've obviously spent a lot of time and money to build it - IMO the Maxima was never meant for hydraulics. I never questioned what you do/don't know, and I didn't call you a beaner. Josh said something about ricer (hey, "does that have some racial connotations built into it? because thats uncalled for"), and I said I'd have to call it beaner - note that I was joking, making reference to Carlos Mencia. But everyone gets their panties in a wad because I said it was an ugly car. Don't lose any sleep, I won't either.
i'm not losing any sleep. one person that doesnt like my car is expected, but i didnt cast the first stone and i have the right to defend myself(which is what everyone else was doing). what i choose to do or not do to my car is my choice, not yours, so you have the right not to like it. if i could'nt stand the height and installed an adjustable suspension, its my choice.i did it so that i can have a low car that i can drive over speedbumps. i dont hop it, it's not set up to. i also dont have wire wheels or a candy paint job. i dont have a crushed velour interor or a chain steering wheel. thats a lowrider(or what you would call a beaner.
ricer is a term used to describe an import(or a domestic car sometimes) with vinyl graphics stock or factory sized wheels with a primed kit and a huge exhaust.persons of any race can drive a ricer. beaner is a derogatory tern used by A mexican to call his people that. just like it's cool for black people to call one another the n word, but a white person can't use it, unless you're a mexican,(which i am not) then you too shouldnt be using it. in fact carlos mencia shouldnt be using it either because he isnt full mexican.

oh and you asked about spinners, i personally hate spinners. that too is my preferance, if you think my car would look not as ugly, or more "beaner"with spinners, i'll send you my address and you can mail me some.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:05 PM

in fact carlos mencia shouldnt be using it either because he isnt full mexican.
yeah, he's honduran and his birth first name is actually ned.

anyone have anymore videos so this thead doesn't get locked??
Old 09-29-2005, 08:40 PM

i added some new maxima and misc. videos if anybody wants to check it out. the antiricer compilation is pretty good. I'm not sure where I got alot of these from i'm positive some off them are off the org, so enjoy.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:40 PM

heres the link again http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jtdubach/...ximaclips.html
Old 09-29-2005, 09:12 PM

wow did that ve auto ever get owned! peeling tint pwn3d him

nice vids josh
Old 09-29-2005, 09:47 PM
Ford Only.

Originally Posted by tripleGmax
wow did that ve auto ever get owned! peeling tint pwn3d him

nice vids josh
LOL. Sweet.

Thats my video, from a long time ago.

I since swapped trans with the peeling tint car, it was purchased as a donor. I took the 5 speed and put it in my (auto there) and then we sold the peeling tint car as an auto. It was and still is a factory freak even with the auto, but it is a POS, everything goes wrong with that car.

Cool to see someone still enjoys the video.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:32 AM

That anti-ricer video is hillarious!! I think my favorite is the CRX w/ the twin coffee can (?) exhaust.....the things people do to cars....
Old 09-30-2005, 03:20 PM

The truck hitting the fire hydrant and the pole is great! I would also like to express mad props to shavedmax for showing how creative you can be with a Maxima. The gold paint is sweet, too. Just wanted to say that his has been one of my favorite ones on the org for awhile. Is the red Max in the videos on the org?
Old 09-30-2005, 03:31 PM

yep that red maxima is N34JZ's...
Old 09-30-2005, 04:50 PM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally Posted by maxitech
The truck hitting the fire hydrant and the pole is great! I would also like to express mad props to shavedmax for showing how creative you can be with a Maxima. The gold paint is sweet, too. Just wanted to say that his has been one of my favorite ones on the org for awhile. Is the red Max in the videos on the org?

yep thats mine.
Old 10-01-2005, 10:55 AM

what are u guys using to watch these? i cant get any of them to work
Old 10-01-2005, 12:42 PM

i use Winamp it works for almost everything.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

ive gotten my car up to 145 without a turbo, You can go to my Cardomain Site and see it better

[IMG]//memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/604000-604999/604477_10_full.jpg',%20575,%20461);[/IMG]
Old 10-01-2005, 09:29 PM

fixed picture above:

but it probably won't last on here too long...

Old 10-02-2005, 12:46 AM

i cant get any pictures in the etown videos, only the music, some one help me out here?
Old 10-02-2005, 05:28 AM
Needs non-Maxima Friends

Originally Posted by Trevmister1610
i cant get any pictures in the etown videos, only the music, some one help me out here?

download the divx codec im sure someone posted how to get the vids to play in this thread if you go back a few pages.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:31 PM

mabye i am stupid or blind, but i didnt see anyone posting how to get them, a lil help on this one guys?
Old 10-02-2005, 09:23 PM

www.divx.com
Old 10-04-2005, 08:40 AM

Okay the on this site there were 2 92 maxima se cars racing who got owned by who??
i am confused

here is the site again.

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jtdubach/orgpics/maximaclips
Old 10-04-2005, 08:57 AM

that was me owning you!!

no really just read post 55 again. its Dmonstza auto that got owned and he since swapped a 5spd in....i think he was the first to do a 5spd swap.