3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Transmission failing...thinking about parting out the Max

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 07:11 AM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

Transmission failing...thinking about parting out the Max

All,

So it appears my transmission is on the way out and I'm really leaning towards parting it out. If any of you are the Houston, TX area and would be interested in parts off of it, go ahead and reply. My decision to part out or not to part out will be based off your interest. This website has a link to the tons of aftermarket stuff I have on this car. Keep in mind though that things no longer look as clean and shiny as they do in the website.

http://hometown.aol.com/maximapowr

There is a link to the second page at the bottom of the first.

The only other changes to the list of aftermarket items is that the car now has a JDM VG30E, two newer Eclipse subs, and a newer Eclipse Head Unit with CD/DVD/MP3/Radio.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:21 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Sorry mang,but I'm going to lock this down,we do not allow "gauging interest" threads for car sales or part outs,it's either for sale,or not for sale..

If you decide to part it out,you need to start a thread in the parts classifieds section,not here.But i will say with all the mods you have done to your car,you wont have much trouble parting it out..

link to classifieds section---> http://forums.maxima.org/forumdisplay.php?f=44

good luck!