3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Need help buying VE injectors..

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 10:19 AM

Need help buying VE injectors..

i am now in the market for new injectors for my VE. any info and help would be greatly appreciated in finding the best place to get them. OH. i am also going to need a new knock sensor too.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:21 AM
I can has?

Originally Posted by Thanatos
i am now in the market for new injectors for my VE. any info and help would be greatly appreciated in finding the best place to get them. OH. i am also going to need a new knock sensor too.
www.internetautosupply.com
Old 02-13-2008, 10:27 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

I already gave you this information in your other thread..

internetautosupply is the best place/person to buy these items from..
Old 02-13-2008, 10:32 AM
I can has?

Also, While you're doing this other stuff, it may be smart to just replace your Engine Coolant Temp Sensor and PCV valve, both of them are cheap and can affect idle/ drive ability.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Greeny
I already gave you this information in your other thread..

internetautosupply is the best place/person to buy these items from..
is Greeny on any meds for anger issues. jk lol. i know you have given me info on this already. chiillll bro. i just like having opions.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:29 AM
I can has?

is Greeny on any meds for anger issues. jk lol. i know you have given me info on this already. chiillll bro. i just like having opions.
It just gets redundant.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:31 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

I'll chill when you stop reposting the same questions that have already been answered.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by 94maxshima
Also, While you're doing this other stuff, it may be smart to just replace your Engine Coolant Temp Sensor and PCV valve, both of them are cheap and can affect idle/ drive ability.
yeh. i have a new pcv valve for. funny thing is is i havent even found were it goes yet. i know were it is located but i still cant see it.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:40 AM

I'll chill when you stop reposting the same questions that have already been answered.
not trying to ad fuel to the fire but just because "YOU'' answer a question i have asked. doesnt mean the answer to the question has been writen in stone. i trust your knowledge Greeny. but i do have the right to ask other .orgers. to get as many possible answers as i can to determine the way i want to go. i dont want to get a grudge going between us.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:54 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

not trying to ad fuel to the fire but just because "YOU'' answer a question i have asked. doesnt mean the answer to the question has been writen in stone. i trust your knowledge Greeny. but i do have the right to ask other .orgers. to get as many possible answers as i can to determine the way i want to go. i dont want to get a grudge going between us.
Did you see any other posts in your original thread stating any other better sources to buy fuel injectors or knock sensors at at? nope..because their is none better then the guy's website i and 94maxshima posted for you. All the other places are 1.more expensive/2. unreliable(high probability of getting the wrong part)/3. do not know these cars from a personal drivers standpoint like internetautomar knows them. We are a very tight knit forum here,if anyone gives you incorrect/crappy advice, rest assured one of us will step in and right the ship quickly.

I suggest you take the advice of the long time members as it is,we know the what/where/and how tight to tighten of these cars..you are the one asking the advice.

and please stop posting thread titles IN LARGE CAPS!!
Old 02-13-2008, 11:57 AM

Did you see any other posts in your original thread stating any other better sources to buy fuel injectors or knock sensors at at? nope..because their is none better then the guy's website i and 94maxshima posted for you. All the other places are 1.more expensive/2. unreliable(high probability of getting the wrong part)/3. do not know these cars from a personal drivers standpoint like internetautomar knows them. We are a very tight knit forum here,if anyone gives you incorrect/crappy advice, rest assured one of us will step in and right the ship quickly.

I suggest you take the advice of the long time members as it is,we know the what/where/and how tight to tighten of these cars..you are the one asking the advice.

and please stop posting thread titles IN LARGE CAPS!!
I LOVE YOU.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:58 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Old 02-13-2008, 12:08 PM

like i said before. i trust your knowledge and repect you. i just think if i start a tread i will get more info on a question asked. i can tell this group is tite and really admire that. i hope i can be a part of that one day. this org is one of the best i have been a part of. i am just used to asking lots of questions to get the answer i am looking for. my oppoalogies to those i may have offended or aggrivated in any way. i am just trying to fit in and get along with all of you. and i'll quit posting threads in all caps. my bad.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:14 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

like i said before. i trust your knowledge and repect you. i just think if i start a tread i will get more info on a question asked. i can tell this group is tite and really admire that. i hope i can be a part of that one day. this org is one of the best i have been a part of. i am just used to asking lots of questions to get the answer i am looking for. my oppoalogies to those i may have offended or aggrivated in any way. i am just trying to fit in and get along with all of you. and i'll quit posting threads in all caps. my bad.
You are a part of it now......

Old 02-13-2008, 12:15 PM

money is real tight right now and am trying to find the best deal. my job now is winding down and i am waiting to get started on the next. i might also be getting a second job at autozone. that my be a benifit on some of the parts i am needing. not injectors though. i want the best i can get and afford.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:20 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

money is real tight right now and am trying to find the best deal. my job now is winding down and i am waiting to get started on the next. i might also be getting a second job at autozone. that my be a benifit on some of the parts i am needing. not injectors though. i want the best i can get and afford.

I have a few used injectors that you can have for free if you want them..I don't know how long they would last,but they would get you back on all 6 for a little while,maybe a long while..

You might check the classifieds section on here, some one might be parting out a ve engine..
Old 02-13-2008, 12:25 PM
mod or sell?

part of something being a good deal is that it fixes the problem long term.
you can get rebuilt injectors cheap, but you'll be replacing them again in a few months (been there, done that)
a deal is not only about money, there are other things that can make a deal.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Jesus was a Zombie.

in that case...
http://www.internetautosupply.com ...
they may be a little more expensive than remans, but only a little, and you wont curse yourself for having to replace faulty remans half an hour or a few months later.(remans suck)
Originally Posted by internetautomar
you can get rebuilt injectors cheap, but you'll be replacing them again in a few months (been there, done that)
mau.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:30 PM
¯\(°_o)/¯

thanks for the repost ben..
Old 02-13-2008, 12:37 PM
Jesus was a Zombie.

emphasis on quality vs price If he didnt understand that Brian has some awesome service, he'll understand he comes recommended by numerous members. ('kay, sometimes he can come across as an ***, but he only says the truth.)
not to mention some of the most compettitive prices for maxima parts. I have seen reman injectors go for as much as his new ones.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:20 PM

thanks Greeny. and everybody but i dont want to do this more than once so i am going to get a good set. i am going to go ahead and replace the knock sensor and pcv also. i am debating on going ahead and doing the intake spacer too since this is going on the PLASTIC. card i mean.

Last edited by Thanatos; 02-13-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:42 PM

I really put some good thought into it before i start the project two days ago, if i did have to do smog every two year, i would sure get the intake spacer from Aaron, but since getting his spacer mean blocking the egr and a big no no for the smog test here in CA, i decided not to get it.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:44 AM

wel i am heading out to autozone to get my new injectors today.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:45 AM

JUST KIDDING HAHAHAHAHAHA. i guess ill go with
Old 02-14-2008, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by NismoChi
I really put some good thought into it before i start the project two days ago, if i did have to do smog every two year, i would sure get the intake spacer from Aaron, but since getting his spacer mean blocking the egr and a big no no for the smog test here in CA, i decided not to get it.
no smog tests here in my are. so smog on.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:35 AM

intrnetautosupply has the knock sensor for $65. oreillys and advanceds are around $200. autozone has the only injectors in my town for $80.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:59 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

intrnetautosupply has the knock sensor for $65. oreillys and advanceds are around $200. autozone has the only injectors in my town for $80.
Autozone's injectors are remans...big nono..

The ones for $129 are the same as what internetautomar sells

It is good that you do some research though..

Last edited by Greeny; 02-14-2008 at 06:01 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:03 AM

so is there any way of getting a discount on a KS and some fuel squirters?
Old 02-14-2008, 06:17 AM
The Computer Guy

If you want some used ones I have 6 VE injectors in a rail. Injectors 2 and 6 were giving -ohms meaning they are bad. If you are interested make me an offer
Old 02-14-2008, 06:19 AM
¯\(°_o)/¯

Originally Posted by nForce
If you want some used ones I have 6 VE injectors in a rail. Injectors 2 and 6 were giving -ohms meaning they are bad. If you are interested make me an offer
See post #16
Old 02-14-2008, 06:47 AM
mod or sell?

so is there any way of getting a discount on a KS and some fuel squirters?
not yet. I have the system setup right now where the prices are cut down just about all the way.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:55 AM

ok cool.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:56 AM

not yet. I have the system setup right now where the prices are cut down just about all the way.
how soon do you think i can get this purchace sent to 38372
Old 02-14-2008, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by nForce
If you can replace them yourself, this is the best option. buy a couple used ones off ebay to replace 2 and 6 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-99...spagenameZWDVW
and you should have the whole setup for $100 - $120 total
Old 02-14-2008, 08:36 AM
The Computer Guy

See post #16
ha you beat me to it
Old 02-14-2008, 10:23 AM
mod or sell?

Originally Posted by jimbo2006
If you can replace them yourself, this is the best option. buy a couple used ones off ebay to replace 2 and 6 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-99...spagenameZWDVW
and you should have the whole setup for $100 - $120 total
just because it's cheaper hardly makes it the best option.
used are a crap shoot especially when they are shipped and you don't have the chance to check them yourself before getting them.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:24 AM
mod or sell?

how soon do you think i can get this purchace sent to 38372
depending on what is ordered and when, monday looks like the earliest by regular shipping
Old 02-14-2008, 11:21 AM

depending on what is ordered and when, monday looks like the earliest by regular shipping
di i nedd to go through you or can i speak to you threw internetautomar. do i need to set up an account or what. i am ready to buy them now and the KS.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:26 AM
mod or sell?

di i nedd to go through you or can i speak to you threw internetautomar. do i need to set up an account or what. i am ready to buy them now and the KS.
you can go through without setting up an account, but you are better off if you do set up an account since that way it's easier to keep tabs on your order.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:28 AM

you can go through without setting up an account, but you are better off if you do set up an account since that way it's easier to keep tabs on your order.
i'll do that right now then.

Quick Reply: Need help buying VE injectors..