3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.
View Poll Results: Interior or Exterior
Interior
16.67%
Exterior
83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Interior or exterior?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2001, 12:43 AM
Neice Anne

Interior or exterior?

What do you guys think I should do first, full custom interior, or paint job and stillen body kit and possibly oem spoiler?

Old 11-22-2001, 03:47 AM

Re: Interior or exterior?

Originally posted by Neice Anne
What do you guys think I should do first, full custom interior, or paint job and stillen body kit and possibly oem spoiler?
exterior is what I would do first unless your interior is really F$%#ed up!
Old 11-22-2001, 08:48 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Re: Re: Interior or exterior?

Originally posted by JDwyer2821
My thoughts exactly - it's not like everyone on the road is seeing your interior.... but then again if it's for personal gratification you'd see the interior more.
Old 11-22-2001, 11:23 AM

i started doing small things to the interior while building up the outside. I have the dash and console done. I am getting ready to do the seats inside. outside i am getting a ground kit put on and i am having the gaps filled to make it look like it is part of the body without any lines. i have it dropped with eibach pro kit springs. no wheels yet and i still get compliments. As long as you keep the outside clean you are good to go. I would start the interior though first. it gives you more pride when your driving the car to look at it all the time.
Old 11-22-2001, 12:14 PM

what to do first

im with latin max i do the interior first only if ur out side looks good still.... the first mod i ever done was the suspension.. only because my previous car was lowered and that was back in 91.... i personally think i got no one to impress when im riding around... if u spend most of ur time in a car like i do then the interior would be the first.. and besides everyone has the car lowered exhaust and rims and dont do much in the interior...
Old 11-22-2001, 01:26 PM
Neice Anne

Re: what to do first

Originally posted by ray89se
im with latin max i do the interior first only if ur out side looks good still.... the first mod i ever done was the suspension.. only because my previous car was lowered and that was back in 91.... i personally think i got no one to impress when im riding around... if u spend most of ur time in a car like i do then the interior would be the first.. and besides everyone has the car lowered exhaust and rims and dont do much in the interior...
Exactly man, that's what I was thinking.. see this is my dilemma: I like impressing people with my ride outside, and I'm definetely gonna be doin stuff to it cuz I wanna make it a show car.. however, this car is my daily driver, and I think it would be dope to get into my car every day and see a NICE 2 tone leather interior, doors, carpet, and a coolass painted dash. Then I'd be done with the interior (like a dash kit and gauges) until I was finished with the exterior.

Old 11-22-2001, 01:28 PM
Neice Anne

Re: Re: Interior or exterior?

Originally posted by JDwyer2821

I dunno if I'd call it really ****ed up, but I definetely would call it the lowest point in my car right now. First of all it's MAROON, which I hate. Second, the seats are color stained on the bottom parts (both the buckets and the bench) and it makes em look brown, and there's some crusty **** on the drivers one that I can't get off.

Old 11-24-2001, 07:11 PM

Re: Re: Re: Interior or exterior?

Originally posted by Neice Anne

I dunno if I'd call it really ****ed up, but I definetely would call it the lowest point in my car right now. First of all it's MAROON, which I hate. Second, the seats are color stained on the bottom parts (both the buckets and the bench) and it makes em look brown, and there's some crusty **** on the drivers one that I can't get off.
If anything and you want to go to tone first decide what colors you want to do. I should be getting a pic of my car on here soon and i'll show yoou the inside. i have the dash done and since i had white face gauges come with it i just painted the black cover blue to go with my color scheme. So decide what colors you want. then work from there. if anything just by some seat covers from like auto zone or pepboys. they are coming out with two tone covers now. you should check them out. the seats are probably the most costly thing you will have to get done. whether you order racing seats or send seats to be covered, your looking at about the same price if you can get a good deal. if you have any questions just post them.