3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

More damage has been done to my max!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2002, 08:49 PM

More damage has been done to my max!

OK I went to get my Vin # last night and ontop of having my hood dented in by the mechanic Now I have a rear flat tire and my rear bumper has had its foam crushed in near the center so there a big indent in the bumper I dread having it there longer and see the damage in the daytime Plus I now there will be scratches everywhere
O yeah they have my max and another car touching bumpers
Old 02-13-2002, 08:53 PM

damn man...I dont like maxabuse
Old 02-13-2002, 09:03 PM
STFU n00b!

they're liable for any damage that happens to it due to their employees not knowing how to properly park a car so it's not damaged.. let them pay to fix it.
Old 02-13-2002, 09:04 PM

Originally posted by DaBoxGTI
damn man...I dont like maxabuse
I am afraid of them denying the damages and abuse
Old 02-13-2002, 09:35 PM

This makes me sick

Man...any damage done to your car by the mechanics is your own fault at this point. Your the one not telling them to be more careful.

You're actually going to take a dented hood from them!?!?

I never leave my car un attended, if something takes 3 hrs to fix, i'm there all three. I never had to leave it overnight so I'm lucky so far.

I don't know about you, but i've put a lot of time and personal hard work behind my car. No one, especially mechanics, can disrespect my car. The minute I see someone rubbing wrong against it i tell them to back off.
When my old rear bumper was busted, it was like that for about 3 days, I came out one day and this Kia Sportage was parked right up to the rear end of my car, I mean it had it's front bumper up my cars ***. So Since my bumper is busted anyway..i pull forward, and reversed it into the Kia..Three times. The kia's bumper was not in good condition..beyond repair. And I left a note, "this would not have happened if you didn't park your piece of sh*t right into my car, you are a f*cking moron, I hope you do it again so I can f*ck everything up next time." It wasn't high speed impacts..so there wasn't any chance of damage to my car..especially when my bumper was garbage already.

anyway..i suggest you tell these mechanics to fix everything they did wrong. You're car did not go in with a flat tire..have them pay for it to be plugged , make them fix your hood. Do you really want to drive around with a dented hood? even if it's a little ding..you're already paying these morons enough money..you're going to let them damage your car too?

Look at your miles..these guys sound irresponsible enough to take joy rides in your car and sit their nasty greasy asses in your clean seat with their dirty *** boots all over your carpet banging up your bumpers..**** this gets to me..to see such disregard for someone else's car
Old 02-13-2002, 10:14 PM

Re: This makes me sick

Originally posted by Sudesh
Man...any damage done to your car by the mechanics is your own fault at this point. Your the one not telling them to be more careful.

You're actually going to take a dented hood from them!?!?

I never leave my car un attended, if something takes 3 hrs to fix, i'm there all three. I never had to leave it overnight so I'm lucky so far.

I don't know about you, but i've put a lot of time and personal hard work behind my car. No one, especially mechanics, can disrespect my car. The minute I see someone rubbing wrong against it i tell them to back off.
When my old rear bumper was busted, it was like that for about 3 days, I came out one day and this Kia Sportage was parked right up to the rear end of my car, I mean it had it's front bumper up my cars ***. So Since my bumper is busted anyway..i pull forward, and reversed it into the Kia..Three times. The kia's bumper was not in good condition..beyond repair. And I left a note, "this would not have happened if you didn't park your piece of sh*t right into my car, you are a f*cking moron, I hope you do it again so I can f*ck everything up next time." It wasn't high speed impacts..so there wasn't any chance of damage to my car..especially when my bumper was garbage already.

anyway..i suggest you tell these mechanics to fix everything they did wrong. You're car did not go in with a flat tire..have them pay for it to be plugged rolleyes:, make them fix your hood. Do you really want to drive around with a dented hood? even if it's a little ding..you're already paying these morons enough money..you're going to let them damage your car too?

Look at your miles..these guys sound irresponsible enough to take joy rides in your car and sit their nasty greasy asses in your clean seat with their dirty *** boots all over your carpet banging up your bumpers..**** this gets to me..to see such disregard for someone else's car
I will take care of the damage after they fix the tranny because I don't want to **** them off before its time for me to take it home. I will ripp them a new a@@hole because of the damage, I have put a lot of time, money, and personal care in my max. I waxed it about every month and I cant stand dents on any cars of mine because I figure if I respect my max it will drive better So in about a week or so there will be a post about me getting my max back and getting ready to bring it to the body shop for the damage!
Old 02-13-2002, 11:27 PM

just let em know its alot easier to keep a customer than to get a new one
Old 02-14-2002, 12:53 AM

sudesh-
you ever have somebody watching you do your work?
at my stereo shop man... i hate those f'in customers
who sit there watching every single f'ing thing i do
making sure everything is perfect...
and those guys that make comments... OMG i want to shoot them

I totally understand the damage thing though... i would
definitely bother the shop about the damages.. its hard to
blame them without proof, which is why i take so many pix
of my car right before i bring it to a shop
legally they should pay for it but if they deny it...
you're probably SOL

i think the company reputation is the most important thing
make this a lesson to you... do your research before
you release your car to some irresponsible mechanic
like sudesh says, some places will rip up your car like
nuts... do burnouts, joyrides, etc...
be careful... find a place that your friends recommend
dont cheap out when it comes to something like that
my shop is pretty good about that kind of thing, we take
care of customers cars, make sure they're cleaner leaving the shop
than when they were going in... not a lot of people care that much

good luck on getting everything figured out
thats my 2 pennies, take it or leave it
Old 02-14-2002, 01:53 AM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Oh my god! How could they do that to one of my favourite cars?!? I don't believe that they let all that crap happen! Take pics Jon! TAKE PICS, especially if whatever did the damage is nearby. If they did that to me I'd look into all my legal options with someone. Seriously. If nothing else than to punish them if they fight you.

Sudesh, I disagree that "...any damage done to your car by the mechanics is your own fault at this point. Your the one not telling them to be more careful." That's BS. It's a given that they should not virtually vandalize your car while they have it. This is a big BIG difference from telling someone to "wipe his hands a bit better before touching the interior" or some piddly little nonsense like that. And what happens if your car has to spend days at the shop like this one? Are you going to take time off work and live in it till they're done?
Old 02-14-2002, 02:26 AM

Originally posted by Evil Yak
sudesh-
you ever have somebody watching you do your work?
at my stereo shop man... i hate those f'in customers
who sit there watching every single f'ing thing i do
making sure everything is perfect...
and those guys that make comments... OMG i want to shoot them

I totally understand the damage thing though... i would
definitely bother the shop about the damages.. its hard to
blame them without proof, which is why i take so many pix
of my car right before i bring it to a shop
legally they should pay for it but if they deny it...
you're probably SOL

i think the company reputation is the most important thing
make this a lesson to you... do your research before
you release your car to some irresponsible mechanic
like sudesh says, some places will rip up your car like
nuts... do burnouts, joyrides, etc...
be careful... find a place that your friends recommend
dont cheap out when it comes to something like that
my shop is pretty good about that kind of thing, we take
care of customers cars, make sure they're cleaner leaving the shop
than when they were going in... not a lot of people care that much

good luck on getting everything figured out
thats my 2 pennies, take it or leave it
This shop is what a best freind recommended because his brother is the tranny mechanic and his brother is cool and told me he will take special care of my max! Well my freinds brother turned out to be a ******* and is the reason I did not get warrented and also I have not spoken with my friend since this. I will never let a freind or freinds family member work on my max again because of this!! So I feel this is not my fault because I am a trusting person that expected my max to come back the way it left me. 1rst second I found the hood dent I called other mechanics and towing places to get my max out of there but they all highly recommended not towing my lowered max with no tranny!
Old 02-14-2002, 03:14 AM
STFU n00b!

what you need to do is take pics of the damage before it ever leaves the shop. if you go back and the car's still parked nose-to-nose with another one, take pics. it'll show they're not careful when parking cars. you'll need this kind of stuff if you have to take them to small claims to pay for the damages (which is very likely in your case since the guy's an a-hole about having the tranny warrantied already)..

if you find any other cars out there that are parked touching each other, take pics to set a precedence.. yours isn't the only one, basically. they didn't single out your car to pick on, and you're not just being a jerk about an accident.

If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut about the damage until you get the tranny back together and the bills paid. when you're done with that and ready to leave, THEN is the time to talk about body damage. not before the car is back together. (often, they're not "waiting on parts to come in".. they're doing other jobs that will make them more money or basically just trying to p!ss you off by making you wait longer for them to get done.) if they've got room on their lot to park your car, they could care less sometimes.
Good shops will bust their butt to get your car out the door so they don't have problems like this. having 30 cars parked on a lot of a 5-car garage is a huge liability- especially one with no tranny holding the car still while the engine is off. (see my point?)
Old 02-14-2002, 03:56 AM

yah man, its time to invest some bucks into a good digi cam or something similar and build up your case and prove that those jerks are screwing you and probaby other cars over.. like that
Old 02-14-2002, 01:45 PM

Originally posted by Matt93SE

If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut about the damage until you get the tranny back together and the bills paid. when you're done with that and ready to leave, THEN is the time to talk about body damage. not before the car is back together.
BINGO you win the prize People keep asking why I have not opened my mouth yet about the damage and I try to explain what you are saying to them and it gos in one ear and out the other
Old 02-14-2002, 02:53 PM

Originally posted by Bman

Sudesh, I disagree that "...any damage done to your car by the mechanics is your own fault at this point. Your the one not telling them to be more careful." That's BS.

Hi,
I'm sorry, I didn't mean that it's his fault. What I meant to say is that if he doesn't make them repair the damages (or pay for it), during or after his repair, then it would be as much his fault as theirs.

JD,
I forgot your car is getting transmission work, so they won't be able to drive it. Glad to hear you're going to make them pay.

Are you having your current tranny replaced with another one? I live in NY and I had to replace my tranny, I didn't rebuild it, I bought a tranny with 25k miles and had it installed onto my car. I brought it in 8:15, picked it up 3:00. I actually didn't stay that time because it was a shop that was owned by a friend of mine, everything turned out great. Everything done in one day, didn't lose anytime.

I once saw a mechanic take a customers car out to see if everything was ok after he repaired it. The bastard did a burnout right in front of me..i felt sorry for that person and the car.
Old 02-14-2002, 03:02 PM
Donating Maxima.org Member

Originally posted by Matt93SE

If I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut about the damage until you get the tranny back together and the bills paid. when you're done with that and ready to leave, THEN is the time to talk about body damage. not before the car is back together.
Good advice! Kinda like not complaining at a restaurant until AFTER you get all your food That way you reduce the "spittle-factor"!

Sudesh, everthings cool I was also riled up about this crap happening.
Old 02-14-2002, 03:20 PM
Supporting Maxima.org Member

take pics of the car while its in their care so if they do deny it you have proof oh and make sure its a camera with the dates on the pics! then youll have full proof the car was in their ownership while being wrked on and they will have to py for the damages made, After this is done I would suggest finding a new mechanic.
Old 02-14-2002, 03:22 PM

LOL

I beat the snot out of my cars, I could care less what happens to my maxima, its a ten year old car. As long as the motor is strong, and minize the rust growth on the body, I dont care for the rest.

Ive learned that with a nice car, **** always happens to it, regardless.
If you have a car already with a few dings here and there, it will stay like that for a long time.

Its not like this generation Maxima is a BMW M? or Benz/ Lexus.

Just a little tip of where to go for a mechanic, first size up their shop, is it clean? are they organized? IF so, its pretty safe to leave your car there.

If you have enough time to sit at a mechanic shop for 3-4 hrs, you should be doing the job yourself. I only take my cars in to my buddy when i have no time to fix them myself.
But then again, ive got the tools and connections for parts which makes it worthwhile for me to do repairs myself.

And Whats wrong with a shop's employee doing burnouts with my car, I highly doubt they can do more damage to my car than I can! But thats just me.
Old 02-14-2002, 05:05 PM

man..shut the f*ck up. ..you f*ckin moron.

why do ****** like this guy have a driving licence?

Originally posted by trbo
LOL

I beat the snot out of my cars, I could care less what happens to my maxima, its a ten year old car. As long as the motor is strong, and minize the rust growth on the body, I dont care for the rest.

If you have a car already with a few dings here and there, it will stay like that for a long time.

Just a little tip of where to go for a mechanic, first size up their shop, is it clean? are they organized? IF so, its pretty safe to leave your car there.

If you have enough time to sit at a mechanic shop for 3-4 hrs, you should be doing the job yourself. I only take my cars in to my buddy when i have no time to fix them myself.
But then again, ive got the tools and connections for parts which makes it worthwhile for me to do repairs myself.

And Whats wrong with a shop's employee doing burnouts with my car, I highly doubt they can do more damage to my car than I can! But thats just me.
Old 02-14-2002, 06:03 PM

ive got a drivers license cause i can drive.

If you want your car to be treated like Lexus, then drive one!
**** off you kid, as for moron, i highly doubt it. I dont come on this board to ask how to fix my car.
Ive never heard of ppl going to a computer to fix a car.
Thats why there are mechanics.
Why dont you go online to fix your computer when its broken?

Dip****!
Maximas are nice cars, is too bad stooges like you drive them. Maximas need more drivers like myself.

Happy Valentines DAY sunshine! >
Old 02-14-2002, 06:21 PM

ive got a drivers license cause i can drive.

If you want your car to be treated like Lexus, then drive one!
**** off you kid, as for moron, i highly doubt it. I dont come on this board to ask how to fix my car.
Ive never heard of ppl going to a computer to fix a car.
Thats why there are mechanics.

Dip****!
Maximas are nice cars, is too bad stooges like you drive them. Maximas need more drivers like myself.

Happy Valentines DAY sunshine!
The reason u ****ed him off is that you made it sound like our 3rd gens are pieces of **** and should be treat like pieces of ****.Plus I don't like how your sig says "nissan is kool, but mitsu is better" because this is a NISSAN Maxima enthusiasts site
Happy Valentines Day
Old 02-14-2002, 06:43 PM

I beat the snot out of my cars, I could care less what happens to my maxima
That's good for you, but that shows an animal like you shouldn't be allowed among civilized people. If you don't care about your car, get rid of it.

Driving it like the dumb a$s you are doesn't increase the chances of damages occuring, right?

Its not like this generation Maxima is a BMW M? or Benz/ Lexus
Everyone knows this, thats why this is Maxima.org. No need to remind us what we drive.

If you have enough time to sit at a mechanic shop for 3-4 hrs, you should be doing the job yourself.
If i could do the repair myself, I would have, wouldn't I? Genius..

And Whats wrong with a shop's employee doing burnouts with my car, I highly doubt they can do more damage to my car than I can!
Man, if you keep talking out your a$s, you're going to stink up the place. When you get a wife, let your friends have a turn with her, I highly doubt they can satisfy her more than you can!

And Whats wrong with a shop's employee doing burnouts with my car, I highly doubt they can do more damage to my car than I can!
So..you have trouble using your brain i see.

Could you be more stupid?

Maximas are nice cars, is too bad stooges like you drive them
You just contradicted yourself. And it's a shame jacka$ses like YOU drive them.

You sir are ignorant. Meaning you lack knowledge behind your words. Go educate yourself before you come back into the public, or these instances will be numerous in the future to come.
Old 02-14-2002, 07:38 PM

fun..
good plan though, dont talk smack about the body damage
until the work is done.. shops have been known to take
revenge....
Old 02-14-2002, 07:40 PM

Why would I be considered an animal because i abuse my car?!
Im simply enjoying one of Nissans fine machines.

Whats the point of driving a car if you cant beat it? Only pussies pussyfoot their cars.

Why modify an engine if youre not gonna enjoy it? Why upgrade the stereo if youre not gonna crank it? (oh yeah, the deaf thing will happen.)

If it werent for *******es like me, imagine what a dull boring world this would be if everyone was like a SUDESH. (I hope thats not your real name)

Maximas ARE nice cars, but dont forget these are ten year old cars with a little fufu, and at certain shops, will be treated like other ten year old cars.

Next time take your vehicle to the dealer.

What makes you think youre gonna get a better job done on your car , whether you stay at the mechanic's or not?

Dang, Ive got better things to do for 3hrs time.

Pretty boys like you is the reason i quit posting on this site.
Always the same ****, even after the last time ive been on here. Unfortunately I had to come on here to post something for a fellow acquaintance of mine from another board.
Your lucky I even replied to your school girl cry about your maxima.
Im pretty sure everyone has shed a tear for you and your maxima through this entire ordeal.

How long have you owned a car for?

Remember this, I may be a *******(thanks, i like compliments like that), but **** WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN. and TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS. and guys like myself will keep cutting you girlies off in traffic.

This is my last post on this thread.

luv you sweetie SUdeSH.

muah!
Old 02-14-2002, 11:53 PM

you guys are weird
Old 02-15-2002, 01:34 AM

Whats the point of driving a car if you cant beat it? Only pussies pussyfoot their cars.

Why modify an engine if youre not gonna enjoy it? Why upgrade the stereo if youre not gonna crank it? (oh yeah, the deaf thing will happen.)

If it werent for *******es like me, imagine what a dull boring world this would be if everyone was like a SUDESH. (I hope thats not your real name)

Maximas ARE nice cars, but dont forget these are ten year old cars with a little fufu, and at certain shops, will be treated like other ten year old cars.

What makes you think youre gonna get a better job done on your car , whether you stay at the mechanic's or not?

Always the same ****, even after the last time ive been on here. Unfortunately I had to come on here to post something for a fellow acquaintance of mine from another board.
Im pretty sure everyone has shed a tear for you and your maxima through this entire ordeal.

Remember this, I may be a *******(thanks, i like compliments like that), but **** WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN. and TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS. and guys like myself will keep cutting you girlies off in traffic.

luv you sweetie SUdeSH.

muah!
I HOPe your not calling me a pussyfoot or crybabby girl because I dare you to drive with me on night or against. Then we will see whos the puss here! Have you been on a maxima.org caravan yet? If not than shut the hell up because I have and none of the people on the org are ***** foot in a caravan I also have a big *** DMV file because of my driving but still I DO NOT BEAT THE **** OUT OF MY MAX OR TREAT IT LIKE A PIECE OF **** BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO LOOK LIKE TRASH!!!! Also if you don't mind having your max beat on by other let me driv it, I will break her in nicely!
Have a nice day!
Old 02-15-2002, 02:14 AM

luv you sweetie SUdeSH.

muah!
i dont think you can keep up with my "R"
Old 02-15-2002, 06:12 AM

That really sucks !!!!

Evil mechanics are everywhere...keep your eyes open...

I had the same bull s*** when I got my AUTO Tranny Rebuilt

2 months ago...it took them about 3 weeks to re-build my tranny..

I paid 1800 for a rebuild ...I should've spent more time researching

and maybe even taking the car to another STATE for a decent tranny

shop !!

Shoulda, woulda, coulda
Old 04-09-2002, 08:39 AM

bump
Old 04-09-2002, 02:13 PM

LOL

I agree, if its a 10 year old car and has already some damage no point of fixing cause itll just get worse.
Old 04-09-2002, 02:41 PM
Eagles Fan 4 Lyfe

bump
why bring this thread back up? i thought you were done?