3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Meet for anyone who wants to come...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2002, 12:09 AM

Meet for anyone who wants to come...

hotel accomidations will be made for the out-of-towners. It's in Indiana but anyone is welcome and I'm hoping to see a lot of 3rd gens... ??

check it out here: www.nismo1989.nismo.org

Thanks!
Old 04-08-2002, 06:09 AM

Re: Meet for anyone who wants to come...

Originally posted by nismo1989
hotel accomidations will be made for the out-of-towners. It's in Indiana but anyone is welcome and I'm hoping to see a lot of 3rd gens... ??

check it out here: www.nismo1989.nismo.org

Thanks!
just wondering, who is going to it?
Old 04-08-2002, 11:09 AM

Re: Re: Meet for anyone who wants to come...

Originally posted by maxima_dumby

just wondering, who is going to it?
There's a whole list of people from Maxima.org mid west forum that are going and some others from further away, and a whole gang of Nissans from Nismo.org as well. Should be a really healthy turnout. It' had a whole 6 months of planning so it should be pretty cool...
Old 04-08-2002, 11:29 AM
STFU n00b!

may I suggest two things?
1. SPEEL CHEEK! there are some horrible misspellings and grammar errors on that page, and it makes it look like an 7th grader with English as a second language wrote it.

2. post the costs on the front page. you mention it, and even have a question in bold.. "How much does IndyMax 2002 cost, and why????"
then you never answer the question.

no flames, just constructive criticism. I'd go if I had time.. havent been to Indy in about 5 years. (used to go to college in Terre Haute).. wish I could make it.
Old 04-08-2002, 01:34 PM

I only found like 2 typos, but I did notice that the numbers won't showing up in the cost section. Thanks for noticing and pointing that out, Matt! Kinda vital info, ya know?! Well, for some reason I can't get the freakin dollar signs to show up with numbers so I had to type out the dollar amounts.

It's too bad you can't make it. If you find that you can you're more than welcome at my place. I have an extra bedroom...

Thanks again, I need that SPEEL CHEEK!
Old 04-08-2002, 02:08 PM
To them I'm like an idol

Date?

Originally posted by nismo1989
I only found like 2 typos, but I did notice that the numbers won't showing up in the cost section. Thanks for noticing and pointing that out, Matt! Kinda vital info, ya know?! Well, for some reason I can't get the freakin dollar signs to show up with numbers so I had to type out the dollar amounts.

It's too bad you can't make it. If you find that you can you're more than welcome at my place. I have an extra bedroom...

Thanks again, I need that SPEEL CHEEK!
I missed the date. All I saw was early april.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:03 PM
STFU n00b!

A quick edit for you.. I "bolded" all the spelling and grammar errors that I fixed.

You have found the site for IndyMax 2002, the all-Nissan meet for the upper mid west...
hope to see you there!!!

What the heck is IndyMax 2002????

IndyMax started as a meet for Maximas in the Upper Midwest region of the United States. Originally set to take
place in early April at the Indianapolis Raceway Park, the event was intended to be for owners of Nissan
Maximas of all years to get together, swap stories, meet new friends in the area, and most importantly run down
the drag strip for bragging rights. Since it's inception, however, the response to the meet has been overwhelming.
E-mails from Nissan owners across the states have poured in, wanting to know more about this meet. To
accommodate this growing interest, and to make things that much more interesting, IndyMax 02 has since grown to
invite Nissan owners of all models and years to come to Indianapolis and enjoy the fun! Read on to find out more,
and keep watching this page for info updates...

How much does IndyMax 2002 cost, and why????

Prices for registration for IndyMax will be as follows:

Twenty-eight dollars for racers. Only those registered for racing will be eligible to do so.
Fifteen dollars for everyone else.
Everyone will get to participate and have a good time regardless of whether they want to race or not. Everyone will
also get a catered chicken meal and be in the photo shoots. It doesn't matter if you're out to race and test your e.t.
or if you just want to hook up with other Nissan enthusiasts in your area, everyone has a good time!

The reason for the cost is simple. The track will be ours for the entire day and will be fully staffed by professional
Dragstrip personnel. This is to ensure that everything runs smoothly, everyone gets timeslips and tuning help, and
most importantly everyone has fun. Your registration fee includes the cost of the track, the personnel, and the
meal following. If there is any question about costs or any questions about the event not answered on this site,
click on the questions link below and let me know!!

How do I get involved with IndyMax 2002????

To register for IndyMax 2002, you can click on the link below or e-mail your info to: IndyMax2002@aol.com
Info we will need from you:
Full name
Racing or not?
Home address
Year/Make/Model/Trim of your car and any other misc. info you wish to include
e-mail address you can be reached at

When you register you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration. This e-mail will include info about how
much to pay, where to send your payment, and will also include a map or link to a map leading from your home
address to the meet site, U.S. 41 Dragway. Expect this e-mail within 48 hours. If you do not receive an e-mail,
please contact me with the link below.

Click this link to e-mail me questions...
Old 04-08-2002, 08:06 PM

Good god matt,
i am just glad that you're not the one reading my college admission essay or i would have never gotten in.
Old 04-08-2002, 08:28 PM
STFU n00b!

Good god matt,
i am just glad that you're not the one reading my college admission essay or i would have never gotten in.
I didn't even start on the grammar or sentence structure.
Old 04-08-2002, 10:08 PM

Good god matt,
No b!tchin here, sound's like Matt's become my free editor!!!!
Old 04-08-2002, 10:09 PM

Re: Date?

Originally posted by blackandwhite

I missed the date. All I saw was early april.
May 11th. It's on the site...