3rd Generation Maxima (1989-1994) Learn more about the 3rd Generation Maxima here.

Where can I find the following parts?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2002, 12:51 PM

Where can I find the following parts?

Ok, well I'm looking to modifyin my MAX hardcore. First for looks, right now where can I find the following BMW headlights, a Skyline Wing, also someone on the forum has the tail light covers, that make the back like look like the skylines, where did you get those? Also I'm still considering the body kit of the eclipse and the accord. I really want something aggressive, but its hard to work with a squarish car, plus the body kits they got right now for our rids, are too square lookin. I need something unique, also since my car is already dropped, what kinda of suspension should I get, right now if I'm not careful I hit dips really bad, so if I do get the kit, I want something that will handle the street without scratchin my ride. Also what kinda of bulbs should I use to get that awesome CYRSTAL CLEAR/BLUE bulbs for the headlight? Whats the what size or number. Well any ideas can help, your input can help me. Thanks Cool Raul
Old 05-17-2002, 03:32 PM

Re: Where can I find the following parts?

Originally posted by Maximan8591
Ok, well I'm looking to modifyin my MAX hardcore. First for looks, right now where can I find the following BMW headlights, a Skyline Wing, also someone on the forum has the tail light covers, that make the back like look like the skylines, where did you get those? Also I'm still considering the body kit of the eclipse and the accord. I really want something aggressive, but its hard to work with a squarish car, plus the body kits they got right now for our rids, are too square lookin. I need something unique, also since my car is already dropped, what kinda of suspension should I get, right now if I'm not careful I hit dips really bad, so if I do get the kit, I want something that will handle the street without scratchin my ride. Also what kinda of bulbs should I use to get that awesome CYRSTAL CLEAR/BLUE bulbs for the headlight? Whats the what size or number. Well any ideas can help, your input can help me. Thanks Cool Raul
search search search